Clairaudience chakras

So I learned the heart, throat, third eye, and the ear chakras are key to clairaudience.:ok_hand: I want to know any methods of cleansing and opening them…

1 Like

Then you should use the search button… Like people keep telling you

3 Likes

I have searched and I could find any good methods so that’s why I’m asking

Actually, claurauidence is controlled by the Muladhara chakra. It is the door to all perception. Without opening it, you will never fully develop the others.

If you bothered to do a search, you would have found the 350 day Challenge, and would have read that a member developed his clairaudience by constant repetition of the Bija mantra for that chakra.

7 Likes

If you work mostly the upper chakras it can put you off balance

Example if you work more on the heart chakra you will become emotionally unbalanced if you work more on the third eye or throat chakra it will make you psychically and mentally unstable

So working on the lower centers chakras it will keep you much more grounded you will also stimulate the upper chakras

3 Likes

Is the 350 day challenge necessary for clairaudience

Of course not. It was simply something undertaken by members of the forum to work with their chakras. I only mentioned it because someone doing the challenge developed their clairaudience by working with their Muladhara (which is the root, by the way).

You seem to think that all these abilities will suddenly just pop up once you start working with the chaktas. Woe to you, that is not the case. It is a gradual process.

Developing things like clairaudience, and clairvoyance, is like building muscles. Going to the gym just once won’t cut it. It is a daily thing.

You couldn’t have searched very hard if you did search at all. This forum is full of chakra information. Like this:

And this:

Don’t forget this:

All of these threads have meditations you can try.

8 Likes

Would getting into theta or delta state and calling on a demon open up my clairaudience??

1 Like

Do you just ignore what people say when it isn’t what you want to hear?

There are no shortcuts.

Spirits can help develop skills and abilities but you still can’t get out of doing the work, which means daily meditation and energy work. There is no way around that.

2 Likes