Circle of Black Fire

This is a method I use to begin a ritual after I have cleansed it. It serves as both a method of clearing the energy from the space and to act as a ward from impostor spirits. It can be altered to go beyond just that space to banish energy or spirits from your home if need be. There are no tools beyond your mind and possibly your voice are needed, although you will need both meditation and visualization experience.

Sit quietly in the center of your space. Slowly, take a few deep breaths to calm your mind, using your diaphragm instead of relying on raising your chest. Keep doing this, focusing on each of your muscles relaxing as you grow deeper into the meditation. Shift your focus onto the black flame that burns within you (I find mine just above my stomach). Feel the warm flame within you, growing stronger with each enhale and rising with each exhale. Feel the power build as it rises, burning hotter and strengthened by your very being. Let it rise up your body, building in power and intensity as it goes up to your throat, them your mouth. Wait until you feel you cannot hold it, and when you are at that point, gentle blow it out. Allow the black flames to spill out of your mouth and onto the ground. Watch your black flames rise and slowly form a circle of flames as you exhale.

Feed the flames more power as you set your intention to consecrate the space for ritual and only allow who are true of themselves may enter it. Keep going until the flames rise as high as you can see it, burning away what no longer serves you or is not welcome. See the ashes of what is no more disappear, leaving you with a clean space to begin your work.

For cleansing of the house, simply see the flames spread beyond the circle, consuming all that does not serve you, becoming ash and blowing far away from your property. Continue until it feels as it is done.

Finish off by saying: “In the name of the God I am, my space is clean from the unwanted. As I have spoken, so it is.”

30 Likes

Oh weird, I do almost this exact same thing using blue fire! Simple and very effective :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I do it with blue fire too, glad you mentioned that <3

3 Likes

Mine us similar but I like yours will try it and see how it differs from mine

1 Like

Black flame for me is to cleanse to purify and I use it to ward my house.

3 Likes

I actually use a ward I created using a sigil created from both a Saturn square and the name Ophiophagus hannah (the scientific name of a king cobra) for my house. It is essentially acts both a sigil and a servitor (as I visualized a giant cobra emerging from the sigil and wrapping around my house), but I created it for mostly defense against people. The black fire I use for spirits

3 Likes

Defense against people is always a good idea. Take it from this misanthrope :3 Their intentions are when things get screwed up generally. I do like that idea. I have a personal obsession with snakes and I never knew why. It has always been there.

2 Likes

Do you do this after or before evoking a demon from the goetia?

I sometimes do it both before and after, but usually I will use this prior to evocation as a ward against imposters/parasites.

2 Likes

Thanks

I don’t do these because I am worried it may manifest a real fire in future after doing it many times.
Have you experienced any type of physical fire within your life after doing this?

1 Like

No, I have not. The black fire comes from some self discovery when I was examining my “core” (I noticed the spirits i worked with had one major center and focused on learning my own). This ritual is a way to not only connect to myself but to use that connection to protect myself and my space, as well as push out what I do not want present.

2 Likes

in a way, you can say this is not about working with the element fire but using its form to work with yourself for the sake of achieving the goal. So, if others find their “core” to be expressed in some other form, a similar technique can be just as efficient for them as the black fire is for me

1 Like

Is this enough in terms of protection when evoking goetic demons?

I would say it is. I use it mainly for protection from spirits who would impose as spirits i am actually calling, but i can see it being just as effective for protection from goetic spirits as well.

1 Like

Thank you. Will try this either tonight or tommorow night!

1 Like

Thanks for this. You lead me right to it.

1 Like

Bump because I’m using ‘this as well as the lesser banishing ritual for my spiritual hygiene