Christian protected from Demonic influences

Yes of course he doesn’t know and i think he would never think that i could do something like this, that i practice the occult or anything.

1 Like

If you want to be with him tell him you will wait it’s only right. People have problems that get in the way of things. It’s a simple thing and the guilt of having to go away isn’t easy on a person he is likely in a withdraw. But ask him what he thinks about you just waiting.see if the cold shoulder is turned over. If not he might not be in act love just puppy dog love. A small part would still be guilt but it’s not very likely

Cool then nothing to worry about. Your work should be effective regardless of his beliefs or his religion. Just focus on what you’re doing and don’t worry bout what’s in his mind, your work will take care of it. Act normally with him, don’t try to influence him or direct his actions in any way, and all should be good.

1 Like

Thicc boi giving sinister advices :smiling_imp:

1 Like

so true, he sleeps with the virgin marry under his pillow if you do precede how will he take the news that you work with the enemy?

Use candle magick.

Put an image of Isis and Hathor on A4 (8.5 x 11’) paper.

Write what you want on a separate petition to them.

Put a pink penis candle on top of the paper. Carve his name into the candle with a pin. Anoint the candle with Come To Me oil.

Light the candle and ask Isis and Hathor to appear. When they arrive, tell them what you want and burn the petition in the candle flame to send it. Catch the ashes in a fireproof tray on the altar.

Let the candle burn out while you watch it. Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Then dispose of the wax (bury the wax and paper).

See what comes of that.

4 Likes

Easiest targets in my opinion.

1 Like

True devotion to something makes it powerful.
If he sleeps with Virgin Mary’s picture and he is not devoted to her, he will be an easy target.

However, if he is truly devoted to the Virgin Mary, you are about to get into shit load of problems. Well the worst thing that might happen is that you will confess to him to using black magick on him.
I have seen that woman do some crazy awesome stuffs.

You can try it, to see if he is devoted or not. He could even see you coming!

1 Like

This is an old ass post but you made me curious. :sweat_smile:
There aren’t too many threads about her; could you give me some examples on what can she do?

1 Like

The works I have experienced as first and third person:

*Heal various kind of diseases, Yes even cancer and immediately.

*Destroy connections with non performing demons. ( failed pacts)

*Win lotteries ( visa lotteries and money lotteries. )

*Improve spiritual abilities ( improve psychic skills )

*Only her presence can immediately stop demonic possession.

Just to name a few!

I can boast of her because she can do great things even greater things that one could not imagine. She is gentle and humble but everyone has a light and dark side but that dark side is seen when she is protecting her children.

She is just so awesome!

1 Like

Is this guy even remotely into you? Because if not, then it’s not about protection.

1 Like

You crafty little witch!

Sounds like a dude who was down to have fun until he realized you were taking it way more seriously than he was. Even religious men can play games or make promises they don’t keep for WHATEVER reason. Just because he’s religious doesn’t mean he’s that great. This is especially true for flings. They get to be a whole other person while they are away from home. But still the Madonna whore complex comes into play. Always be aware of that. And sometimes it isn’t about being a whore but simply not being his desired type of wife.

Also, To use a Christian term, you guys aren’t equally yoked. Unless you are putting on an Orthodox front, he may not take you seriously which honestly in the end is going to lead to heart brake. I would highly recommend writing down what you like about this guy and either a. Ask your spirits to help you attract a guy with those qualities but more equally yoked or b. Become a match for what you want. This target sounds like a waste of time.

1 Like

This sounds awesome
I have asked her for protection multiple times and I felt the influence immediately.
Do you work with her often? How do you contact her?

I don’t think being an xtian is protection from any occult path, let alone the black arts. I believe this world belongs to Satan. In my experience xtians are the easiest targets. Maybe it was the fact that you did a love ritual. You are braver than me haha. Noone could pay me enough to do a love spell. I would do a lust ritual, because that is just human nature to lust. In xtianity you are taught to repress your natural desires, it is a no-no to give in. Well if the garden of Eden is an example, what happens when you tell people not to do something?:grin:

Need to clarify here. Next time you see or speak to him and he becomes as they say, amorous, tell him no, the holy Bible says you are not to have sex outside of marriage, and see what happens.

Ok, wait a minute. You’re saying Mary, Mother of God will do things that completely go against the bible and the church? I was raised Roman Catholic, I am a practicing Satanist now and this is definitely not the Mary we prayed to. In truth, “Mary” is another aspect of the goddess, that I can wrap my head around.

1 Like

Lmao. :rofl:

1 Like

An image of her like a statue or a medal to initiate and keep contact although that is not needed. Just for something to put your focus on.

There are several prayers around the web. A good one to start with will be her rosary.

1 Like

All limitations are set by humans, nothing more. Religion have religious leaders that set their doctrines, and asked their followers to follow those doctrines.

Spirits follow no rules by humans or whatsoever that those religious leaders have made people think.

The rest are believes you may want to hold rigidly because might be am identity of something you do not want to lose. I will suggest you open your mind and try new things.

1 Like