Christian protected from Demonic influences

Hello, I did some evocations to make a guy fall deeper in love with me and i asked from goetia demons to influence him, but i remembered that this guy always sleeps with Virgin Mary’s photo under his pillow, and he is deeply religious man, him and his family are Orthodox Christians. Is there any possibility that he is protected by the Virgin Mary and the Christian god and so the demons cannot influence him? Do you believe that is there a possibility ?

Christians IMHO are some of the easiest targets becsuse their beliefs are so contorted and twisted they have no guard. They are basically robot people. I say go for it.

8 Likes

You are commiting a crime thinking of this right now,go get him nothing can stop you :+1:

3 Likes

According to traditional christianity, Jesus Christ is the only name that Demons supposedly obey. A picture of Mother Mary will not help him, ( according to christians ). His belief in her and the picture of her might protect him.
The only way to know is to work your spell on the person and see what happens

2 Likes

I like jesus but one night I only had 3 hours left to sleep and that usually leads to a shallow and uncomfortable sleep so (for whatever reason, i dont remember) I prayed to Jesus so that he’d ward off the weird beings that usually jumped at me.

Well those beings didn’t appear but guess what I was chased by a whole legion of legit demons through the streets, all 3 f*cking hours. They were yelling at me because I wasn’t supposed to “take sides”, like praying to Jesus. Like I betrayed them or sth.

I ran like mad and I even carved the cross on my arms and everywhere, didn’t work that well.

I was also laughing toward the end bc it was kinda funny. But it was exhausting.

Well what I mean is, once demons intentionally make their moves, only intentional countermeasures can defend against it, I think. And I don’t think symbols of the christian faith count.

3 Likes

Book of Act,chapter 19. christian new testament bible. Sons of Sceva, "By the name of Jesus that Paul preaches we cast you out.
Demon replies, “Jesus we know, Paul, who are you”?
They proceeded to get abused by the Demon.
( Not to be tried at home, haha ).
( A Divine Revelation of Hell, OCN Broadcasting, youtube ) 33 : 33 part. and listen.
Now, her book Divine Revelation of Hell, chapter 10, Heart of Hell.
Mary Baxter is out of her body (astral travelling) with Jesus. He leaves her in Hell temporarily, to experience Hell. Demons cast her before Satan. She cries the name of Jesus for help.
Satan replies, “There’s no Jesus here. I am your king now.”
Satan says the name of Jesus with no ill effects.
According to the video, Demons run 25 feet away, and Satan falls off his throne at the name of Jesus.
Her book contradicts the video here 100 percent. The Foundation name of Jesus Christ at that

The movie the Exorcist. The 2 priests chanting, next the girl replies, quick and to the point.
( my remake here )
“The power of Christ compels you. The power o” —" .
“BARFffff. Nah, get off that shit”.

2 Likes

I think the main reason why a lot of people dont like jesus and his father is because they demand you bow before them and submit.

5 Likes

If he isn’t in love with you that will likely backfire on you and him. You might want to think about it for a while

I think it could still work for sure.

In any event, I dont want to dissuade you, but wouldnt you be happier with someone with a more compatible belief system? If your workings are a sucess, could you really imagine a relationship with this man (and his family)? I remember listening to one of Koetting’s videos and he mentioned that sometimes people percieve their ritual as having backfired because they got exactly what they wanted. Upon doing so, they discovered they didnt really want the result.

Food for thought, I wish you sucess! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Your guy will be protected by the blessed Virgin Mary if you try anything on him. Marian devotions are an established church practice, and they work very well.

But here’s the thing. Virgin mary is a syncretic front for Isis. The church simply took the pagan forces and gave them christianized names and meanings. The Virgin Mary and her friend Mary Magdalene are the church’s syncretic takes on Isis and Hathor, who respectively rule motherhood/queenship and sexuality.

Call the same Virgin Mary your guy calls, then reveal to her that you know she is a front for Isis. With Isis, call Hathor. When Isis and Hathor appear, ask those two to work your guy over so he can be your king and lover. In that way, you’re using his own spirit to do your work, basically stealing his familiar.

See if that gets you a better result than a rebuff from Virgin Mary.

5 Likes

He really likes likes me but he is afraid to be with me because he will leave the country soon and he doesn’t want to get hurt when he will be gone and we should break up. And i did magick so I can push him to let his guard off and give us a chance to be together even if it’s for little time.

That’s what i should do, i have to think that he is already mine

1 Like

If these christians are in any way ‘psychic’, or clairvoyant and are able to sense where the entities and your influence are coming from they can mount a psychic attack on you , most likely to convert you, but, if you went along with this, whey will demand that you give up all Occult practices. This is the drawback, the price, IF you are found out by them. Or they will curse you in the name of the Lord, pronounce the judgement of God on you and condemn you to Hell… They might even have their church pray for you or against you… ( psychic energy of the church against just you.
Just some possibilities

How i can call her? Like an evocation? I did evocations and called some demons recently but only by charging sigils, I can’t hear or see them. So how i will talk with Isis? Assuming that she hears me I’ll ask her and hathor so they can help me get him?

No, there is no possibility they’re psychic or anything, they are just typical greek Christians that believe in their Church, I was also Christian before.

That should make it easier for you

Not to sound mean but it sounds like he might just like you as a friend. If he comes back then hook up again. If he isn’t willing to stay he isn’t as in love as he thinks. So one or two things 1. Gamble and wait for his return. Two. Just be friends so you can find someone else in that manner. If you really love him you won’t force him to stay if he feels he needs to go. And if you really love him you may choose just to wait for his return. But run it over with him and talk about it see what his thoughts are. You force someone to be with you disrespect them because you forced him into it. But ask him about these and see what he wants to do.

Also some days ago he finally texted me after 1month of silence and he was cool and even he told me that he wanted to go out for a coffee with me but after 2days when I asked him when we are going to arrange that he avoided it and he hasn’t text me again since Saturday, I can’t really understand what he is thinking. I thought that the influence from the great demons was successful but now I don’t know what to think

He really likes me and before he got to know that he had to leave the country for erasmus he was really passionate with me and bcecause I was already in a toxic relationship he told me that he wanted to speak with the guy i was with and tell him that I had to be with him because we really like each other and he wanted to broke up with the other to be with me but when he knew he had to leave he really changed and was cold and stopped contact me after some days because he felt bad that we had to leave our thing because we don’t have much time