Cheesy pick up lines

You into fitness? How about fitness dick in your mouth.

7 Likes

I put the STD in stud, now all I need is U

to a group of girls hey which one of you has the lowest standards?

5 Likes

A guy once said to me you have the most beautiful eyebrows Iā€™ve ever seen It made me laugh so hard, it worked. :woman_shrugging: That was the best one ever. Most are corny af.

10 Likes

Love it :joy::joy:

1 Like

I once had a friendā€™s sister tell me I had nice teeth. Craziest compliment Iā€™ve ever had :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: weeing myself.

1 Like

:laughing: Nice teeth are important it makes a mouth more kissable. She probably liked you.

4 Likes

My ex once told me how nice and white my teeth were and how much she liked them. Which was how I knew it was love because they really arenā€™t.

(Theyā€™re not like brown or gross or anything but hers are probably whiter)

7 Likes

In high school, I was sitting with a friend in the cafeteria, eating some fries, and she suddenly turned to me and said, ā€œyou have really beautiful eyes.ā€ I was so taken aback I choked on the fry I was eating :joy:

8 Likes

:sweat_smile::laughing: I choked on my drink once during a date and it came out of my nose. So charming

6 Likes

I was lectured by a lover once about my inability to take a compliment. Whenever I would get one, itā€™s like my brain would scream ā€œDanger! Does not compute!ā€ and I would reply with self deprecating humour. It made her mad. lol

Iā€™m much better now though :rofl:

5 Likes

Technically not a pickup line, but at some point in the conversation

"Iā€™m only interested in girls who are taken."

This is really effective after finding out sheā€™s single and not taken.

Double points if sheā€™s recently broken up

2 Likes

Outside bones.

2 Likes

You have nice birthing hips

4 Likes

Came to me while I was sleeping

@Anassa

ā€œGirl, you remind me of the Fates. You might take my life, but damn are those eyes enticingā€

3 Likes

You mean I control your thread of life? Cool, let me snip the part you met me :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn thats harsh

Now i know how Micah feels

3 Likes

You can still cry me a river :smiley:

3 Likes

Ill cry you a new Styx

3 Likes

So I can walk over you? :smiley:

2 Likes