Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

Duuuuuude, SAME Shit would be great would definitely be a good way to see if a spell worked “is the town on fire? Cool it worked”

1 Like

Oh my god I know :joy: Don’t have a flashlight? It’s cool. Just make a ball of light it’s fine.

1 Like

Haha my original mentor always wanted to get to the point where magic was visible at one point he was like “where going to accelerate the particles in our hands and make it so they can be used as a flashlight” this man was a champ I never seen it but he told me about how he was able to do telekinese before

1 Like

I started practicing telekinesis at one point. I started making progress but I fell out of consistency.

1 Like

Also can we just say that Morganas a QUEEN :heart_eyes:

Sounds like me with Pyrokinese, Evocation, Invisibility, Meditation… I’m the kind of person that likes to try to multitask… then fail… then do the same thing over and over XD

1 Like

I feel you there. I’ve been meaning to try practicing pyrokineses. Haven’t gotten around to it though. Too much multitasking!!!

1 Like

Haha I actually dropped a neat one I was taught by the guy I was talking about on here it’s pretty simple just got to keep at it

Ooo I’m jealous!! I want to start soon.

1 Like

Can you share or is it secret? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Let me.find it

1 Like

Ah thank you! :blush:

1 Like

No problem let me know if you have any questions it’s been awhile since I wrote that originally don’t know how many times my mind drifted off

It’s still pretty solid tho

Bumping if anyone wants to talk… before I you know derail more threads

1 Like

Risen he has.

1 Like

Damn this got me feeling some type of way

1 Like

Like if im being told to embrace the power

1 Like

It makes me happier then it should tbh

Yes its a strange type of happy for me however. Im used to numbing out the feelings. Its nice to finally have gotten the break through. Nice to meet you as well.

1 Like