Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

You as well is there anything in specific you want to talk about?

Alright I have to remove that or I’m going to keep watching it lol

Lets start with Cthulu. Have you ever spoken/channeled them? I have yet to try. do you have any sigil recommendations for a starter?

1 Like

I sort of have I’m a Jack of all trades have dipped my toes in most currents but technically I have not talked to him. But let me see

1 Like

I don’t typically use sigils I just call them forth until they come but any thing that is a cover of HPs books should work to call him especially if he is on it like this one IMO

SX327_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

1 Like

I get the impression he’s a little upset at me for not reading the books like he wanted… oh well there’s worse things then having an upset tentacle monster watching you

1 Like

Yeah i definitely feel the prescense now. Do you know of the Leviathans? That was the first entity to ever contact me.

1 Like

Yea I’ve called leviathin once he was pretty cool if I remember right kind of looked like nessy (loch Ness monster) to me

1 Like

To me it appeared as a giant water serpent. It was pretty intense for my vessel. I was Still in high school then.

1 Like

I really want to get to know Cthulu now.

1 Like

Haha don’t forget about his grandpapi azathoth and nyarlathotep

1 Like

Noted. Do they like offerings?

1 Like

I’m not the best to answer the the only one I know on the forum that really worked with them or still does. @itsnathanm7

1 Like

I just know this thread existed :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I know S. Ben Qain has a book on them rather expensive one might have others tho

1 Like

Could be worth checking out. I think reading is gonna be a fantastic hobby from now on.

1 Like

Welcome to the party

1 Like

Definitely if you can you know stand it I try to read but most grimours idk turn me off for some reason I have some rare and expensive books just can’t seem to read them.

1 Like

You know any entities a begginer should get in touch with?

1 Like

Why can’t you stand reading? Is it one of those things you just never got into?

1 Like

lucifer is the one that comes to mind. 99% of BALG population evoked him.

2 Likes