Charisma and attraction Magic

can you PM me the spell ?

and salt ? are u sure ? why would salt be used in attraction Magic ?

UPDATE : I recently saw one major sign . but it could be a coincidence too .

Iā€™m gonna give a shoutout to Sitri. He has been a good friend and pushed a hot girl my way, while he gave me his energy.

Now Iā€™m slowing getting a dark and seductive aura around my body. Girls comment on me being dark (the good way) and mysterious, and they find it very seductive.

Edit: As an offering I offered to share his name on this forum and to let that name be used sexually with this girl whom I am intimate with.
She calls me Sitri because I spoke of myself being ā€œSitriā€.

Naturally she was curious where that name came from, so she searched it up. She now knows whom he is and believe me to be ā€œSitriā€ and Sitri being ā€œmeā€.

6 Likes

I love that, haha. Iā€™d be too afraid though of her putting two and two together. Mind sharing a bit more details about how it all came about? Likeā€¦how the girl came into your life after the ritual? Oh and helldevil, whatā€™s this coincidence you speak of?

2 Likes

I would recommend working with Belial if you havenā€™t already. He is a genius at working with sexual energies and can help one be more confident, attractive and suave.

Iā€™ve worked with him for a while but did a more intense working with him about 2 weeks ago. I didnā€™t ask for anything related to this topic, But for whatever reason, the floodgates have seemed to open. I get hit on pretty much every day and even by guys that have known me for a while and never used to speak with me. Iā€™m more confident and comfortable than Iā€™ve ever been.

Itā€™s quite strange but Iā€™m not complaining! :wink:

4 Likes

the coincidence is that, my college is in a kind of rural area . So if anyone has to go to my college he/she has to either take buses provided by college or go by personal vehicle as no other transportation is available to my college .

there is one big Stop where people ask for lift to people going on private vehicles.

2 days ago , I was on this stop on my motorcycle waiting for my friend when a girl came and asked me for lift .

This was the FIRST time a girl asked me for lift ā€¦

more amazing thing was that there were 2-3 girls also on their private vehicles but that girl asked for lift from me ā€¦and NOT that girls .

I certainly feel it as a result

1 Like

thanks for recommendation .

belial definitely working well with you as even I feel attracted towards you :joy:

1 Like

Haha thanks

Well, I purposely introduced her to Sitri by acting as him sometimes. She seems to love that energy. So no, Iā€™m not afraid she put 1 and 1 together, as she already seems to enjoy this dark and intriguing energy I possess from whomever and where it may come from.

And the ritual was pretty simple. I used my Arabian lantern for this. I drew the Sigil of Sitri, placed it into the lantern and placed a blooded red candle on it.

I then lighted the candle, focused into the flame and stated my command. As payment for his services, I offered him what I stated above and blew the candle out.

The next day I bumb into this girl and we had a long talk on the bus ride. We exchanged contact information and she was very intrigued of this mystic aura I had around me.

3 Likes

UPDATE : did some charisma magic ā€¦ and some girls contacted me, had intense eye contact with many etc.

there was this one junior at my college about whom my friend had told me about like 2 weeks ago .

and I was SHOCKED when one day that same girrl girl sent me a Follow request on Instagram.

I took it as a good sign and started chatting , flirting with her .

however today she said that since I am 2yrs older than her ā€¦sā€¦she must see me as a brother.

JUST 2 FUCKINNGGGGG years ā€¦wā€¦wow !!

I am done with all this charisma magic now ā€¦ :expressionless:

3 Likes

honestly, it sounds like its been going pretty well for ya, all things considered. I honestly would keep it up. Btw, how many followers does she have, and how many people does she follow? Because if she has a lot of followers, and not many people she follows, thereā€™s a better chance that your charisma magic really did a work on herā€¦t get her to add you out of the blue like that

5 Likes

she has 548 folowers and 235 following.

I would like to say FUCK beleth ā€¦ he is the worst spirit. ā€¦

he screwed it up .

I think he incites " brother - sister like love feelings " NOT romantic feelings

it is VERY weird that the same girl which my friend suggested ā€¦sā€¦sent me a Follow request on her own without KNOWING anything about it

2 Likes

You are being shit tested by the girl. Thats perfectly normal no matter what spell or spirit you use. Unless of course you use something powerful enough to OverRide those responses.

3 Likes

being called a " brother " is not a test ā€¦

it clearly means " I am not interested in you ā€¦ so fuck off "

Sometimes you just have to ignore what girls say (the bitch shield) and persist. I cannot lay out a guide for Macking or working the scene, but its been my experience that being The Controller rather than the Responder of any interaction helps immensely. Especially if they say any sort of dipshit non-sense stuff you just got to learn to work with them, around them better. Not saying you have to do everything, but not everything is 100% in the game anyway but it surely ups your chances. Not sure what all you did to get that sort of response.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦tbh i think youā€™re pretty damn good at attracting women already with magic from what ive seen. The only issue is your ability to make use of the opportunities when theyā€™re given to you.

You know, i was thinking of trying something which id encourage you to experiment with. Instead of relying on one entity for this task, i was thinking of using a combination of entities to tackle this strategically. For instanceā€¦imagine having sitri make you attractive in the eyes of women, then an entity like balam to make you extremely visible to women (as in, you enter a room and all the women cant help but notice you enter)ā€¦and lastly paimon to convince the women to make the first move. So you are essentially attacking the problem from multiple fronts.

3 Likes

I did the same technique.

first I asked sitri to bring girls to me ā€¦

later when this girl arrived , I used beleth to arouse romantic feelings in her

I didnā€™t said anythingā€¦ she all of a sudden said the brother thing.

beleth and sitri seem a bit too similar in their powers to me though. Sitri couldve done the same thing you had beleth do. I was talking about using a few entities that are completely outside of the ā€œarousing loveā€ current in combination with an entity like sitri and beleth to bring girls to you

1 Like

I see , thanks for your point.

I am now very frustrated

with that I am going to end my no- fap streak today.

Hail Cumshots :fist::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like