Charisma and attraction Magic

haha, dont be frustrated man. Personally i think you’re doing well with this. KissOfTheDragon may actually be correct about the shit testing part. They do that kind of thing often. I mean, why even bother following you if you two have never even met …unless she was interested?

3 Likes

holy fuck …i just came to know that she is the cousin of my neighbour :astonished:

Too many coincidences

1 Like

Fuck Beleth?

No man.

If there is one thing I’ve learned recently, is to trust spirits. Sometimes they decide it is better to not fulfill your request, no matter the consequences, just because it would benefit you more in the long run, or just because it is not what you truly want.

Don’t get mad at them, but look deeper into yourself and what you truly want, and what possible benefits or lessons you could find in what happened.

It could even be some totally random circumstance - like her being a relative or something!

It’s not that simple.

And please respect the spirits - they have been nothing but kind to me, so it’s sad to see such harsh words, even if I never worked with Beleth personally.

9 Likes

Fire, i just saw your post about sitri in the success thread. You mind elaborating about what happened exactly? i was intrigued

@HellDevil damn lol. thats freakay xD

2 Likes

So, she went and got these, did things to court it I mean, that didn’t just happen - sounds like an attention whore, insecure, and arrogant.

Just granny chipping in her two cents, I got nothing beyond this but that to me is a HUGE red flag, or maybe it’s normal, but I bet she didn’t get them through her great personality. :thinking:

3 Likes

I understand you completely.

I wrote that out in frustration . my mistake … :slight_smile:

I dont know if she has a great personality or not.

but girls DO get a lot of followers …

you just need to ha’ve one good profile picture… with some cleavage showing and you are good to go.

3 Likes

actually, i was surprised it wasnt worse. i was expecting her to have way more followers and far less people shes following. Thats like…the norm for women on instagram. They want a shit ton of followers, but a tiny amount of people their following to show how desirable they are. For these girls, taking the time to actually follow someone else is like…sacrilegious, So thats why i was curious because if she actually bothered to add him…its probably a good chance she was interested

3 Likes

Hahah.

Man, I asked Sitri to bring this one girl from my class to me. We were supposed to have a sleep over on the day I called him.

From what I’ve known of Sitri, he is amazing to instantly fill you with this sexual energy, get them all riled up.

And well, nothing happened. Absolutely nothing.

You can imagine how disappointed I was.

It sent me into this reeling pit of doubting my own power, doubting spirits, doubting everything for a few days.

It’s been a big lesson for me. I believe my guides/teachers had a hand in that (wink-wink, you two) too. It did help me get me into that “DAMMIT COME HERE AND LISTEN TO ME” mood, roflmao.

Then, I started getting thoughts how maybe I should contact some other entity. I was like, no, I gotta trust Sitri.

And just an hour before me posting this, I went into a shower, thinking about all those possibilities, and it hit me.

I don’t want to just fuck her, I’ve been trying to seduce her, have some sort of slightly longer relationship.

I realized that Sitri didn’t do anything because if he did, he would fuck me up. I was angry at him for that, I doubted him and my own power as a God, but he only did it out of understanding.

If he filled me with his energy, she would jump me, we would fuck, and then… then what? She’s my classmate, it would just lead to huge awkwardness and who knows what other consequences.

So, Sitri looked after me. He was aware that I blamed him and doubted myself, but knew that it was for the best.

I’ve seen people call him fickle on the forums, and I thought that was the case. But I never looked into the other side - what have the others done or what are their true desires?

And even more, others say that he is pure sex, just sex sex sex.

Nay, he isn’t fickle, and he isn’t pure sex. He is sex, but he is an understanding, kind spirit that looks after you and your Ascent.

So yeah, basically that happened.

I didn’t get what I requested initially from Sitri, and I promised either sexual energy from the encounter, or public recognition.

But, I gained something even more important - greater understanding. It wasn’t specified what to give in this case, and Sitri probably wouldn’t want anything, but I’ll just go ahead with public recognition.

Consider this the public recognition (and the thanking spirits post too), haha.

Thank you, Sitri.

4 Likes

My aim of thread was to get a long lasting stable relationship.

I admit that every time I have been in a relationship…

it’s ALWAYS the girl who contacted me … ALWAYS .

but they left me for no reason. I think my love life is cursed. lol .

since I didn’t got my desired resukts. I call this a failure.

I will again start this project after some time now.

thanks to all those who showed interests and replied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to Beleth. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Beleth does not just do heartfelt love, she can also do all consuming desire/longing. I felt her come to me one night and she can also conjure powerful Lust. I think it really depends on the magician. Notation…I was merely only thinking of her staring at her sigil…I didn’t actually conjure her, but I think she heard me and came to visit and keep me company.

1 Like

Girls tend to say things they don’t mean. You gotta overlook the words that comes out of her mouth and instead tune into the energy vibrating out of her body.

I had girls said “We not gonna have sex” ten minutes later and her body is spasming of orgasm in my bed.

1 Like

hahah :joy: nice example

western girls are a Lot different from the girls here in India. :roll_eyes::expressionless:

In socialtal norms, yes.
Psychological, no.

This shit is getting out of control and I am super jealous.

recently this friend of mine about whom I spoke about in my original post was approached by one of the hottest juniors in college.

she asked for his number .

now she is flooding him with messages like " you are very attractive …you have such a charm which I can’t resist "

She is literally indirectly asking him to fuck her :expressionless:

This guy is uglier than me , but still …

is there any way I can steal his " charm and qualities " ?

You don’t need to steel anything.
Develop your own self.

1 Like

Friend… not really where you want to go here?

People can realised they’re friends after the hormones kick in and they find they have more in common than just wanting to fuck each other’s brains out (please excuse my crude language) but it’s not … oh I dunno, I just think this idea men and women can be “friends” and then some spark happens, I have got burned there in the past, people I know and care about get hurt all the time by this.

I’m not for full-on segregation of the sexes in all public life, but I think the friends/colleagues thing goes too far the other way for young single people, it requires them to act unnaturally and see each other through a lens of engineered lies about basic human nature. :confused:

1 Like

How’s a guy supposed to go no fap with all the talk about fucking and arousal…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smirk:

4 Likes

By meeting more girls to fuck

5 Likes