Charging things with the energy of lust, any thoughts?

Ok, let me explain the situation first. Recently I took a coffee to go and I really liked the barista girl. I’m going to ask her for a date but I want to have a little magickal buff. So, I decided to try casting a lust spell on her first. I am new to magick and need some practice, after all. The problem is I don’t have her photo, hair or anything like that. I only know her first name. Yesterday I got the idea to charge a banknote with my energy of lust and give it to her when I buy a coffee. Can it work? Has anybody tried anything like that? If yes, how do you charge things?

2 Likes

You need to do something more with the energy than just charge an item

Try this:

4 Likes

What else should I do apart from charging? I’m really new to this that’s why I’m asking.

Thank you for the advice. I’ve already read this topic and have this technique saved on my computer. Haven’t tried it yet, maybe it’s time.

1 Like

Thank you for editing, @Lady_Eva. What a dumb mistake I made.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m the Typo Queen so I get it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Anyway, I decided to try charging because why not? I’ve charged a banknote with my energy and drew this sigil on it. I’m also going to try @Keteriya’s technique on that girl. The only problem I have now is to get to that place when it’s her shift.

2 Likes

when a girl is attracted to someone they tend to have physical gestures to signal that attraction, if she does not show those to you, you might be able to get her to signal through flirting, smiling, holding eye contact etc. this shits real simple, talk to her and let her know that your interested she’ll let you know pretty damn quick through her body if she is or isnt.

1 Like

This might be simple for you, but this has never been simple for me :roll_eyes: :rofl:

it’s not even about being ugly or attractive, its just about not giving a shit whether she reacts in a positive or negative way towards you. don’t be embarrassed, and if she does laugh at you just hold her gaze in yours and smile at her. then move on, ill bet she’ll second guess her laughter and might signal for you to talk to her next time you get a coffee. people care to damn much what others think of them, stop caring and try to pick her up without expectations of a yes or no. woman can say whatever they want but their naturally submissive to a man, don’t let expectation kill your drive

3 Likes

Haha. Epic fail. Even though we had some nice chatting, she refused to go out with me. “I’m almost married” - she said. Maybe it’s true, I can’t know for sure. Or maybe I’m just a loser. Anyway, I don’t think it’s reasonable to keep trying with her. I have some other targets after all.

Try wearing sexy masculine perfumes, strong confidence and working on possessing an aura of magnetism etc. Men that smell nice are automatically memorable. love spirits can help you here

1 Like

Well, I’m already working with Sitri and can already see some results. For now, these are inner changes mostly. Now I feel much more confident with girls than I was before and start getting their signs of interest to me. Still have a long way to go though. Today’s experience was my failure, but shit happens sometimes. At least now I can focus on some other girls without wasting my time on this one.

I’m also considering evoking Gremory and Ladilok. But maybe it would be too much for a beginner :smile:

1 Like

“almost married” and you kept talking to her after that line? you should have just laughed and moved on somewhere else. talking to a woman you just met before asking her out is you friend-zoning yourself. but what do i know, i was raised in hook-up culture. i never went on a actual date until i got married :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I didn’t want to show her that I was upset with this rejection. Although it was exactly this, nobody likes being rejected after all. So, I talked to her for about a minute more, thanked her for the coffee, wished her a nice day and went away swearing and smoking three cigarettes in a row, lol.