Chaos magick

About 3 weeks ago I had a dream about Furcas and decided to connect with him the next night. I never connected with him before. I did a bit of research & saw he could compel people to make unintentional confessions. I asked him to touch my son’s father because I wanted to know what was going on with him. He’s been a ghost lately & been slacking with the coparenting.

A few days later I was on a video call with my son’s father & he asked to talk to me (the call was for our 3yr old son, I don’t talk to him) and he opened up & spilled his guts to me. he just went on and on and on about everything I ever asked him to tell me back when it mattered, but he refused to do so until that day. He’s not one to open up to anyone, so it was shocking to watch him do that.

So Furcas might be a spirit to try to connect with to get someone to speak the truth. Furcas or Agares.

5 Likes

Unintentionally might generate some feelings which might not be the best for this situation though. But I pretty sure I read one of the Demons of the Goetia could make one do so willingly, might want to take a look at all of their powers.

2 Likes

Shortlist of our love/sex threads here… includes a lits of the love/persuading entities in he first thread linked… work in progress and could probably have a few more added, esp. for the more witchy spellcraft stuff and vodoun.

3 Likes