Channelling Lucifer on Illuminati The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider Your questions and More {Continuous}-

Here is the full text: Revelations

of an

Elite Family

Insider

2005:

1. What is “Lucifer?”

he laughs
i am the beginning of light- truth and power without me all is ignorance and darkness i am the two flames fires and bodies that come and shine in it scatter it and destroy it. what is the true darkness ignorance and EVIL? Limitation. this is what i destroy and is my purpose.

1. what is Your Light?
    the element which causes becoming evolution and growth in you as it enters you and so in all things my energy essence soul self " the fire which i give and my gift to humanity trough my compassion sacrifice and tears from, seeing the limitation of man give now my light you as you do. for it must needs be given to be received and one who has made contact must give as i bore it and bear it bear it you now. for to receive it means to bear it automatically. You must become the bearer(s) to receive the light. i am of necessity. i am necessary. for i am the evolving agent one of the nine gatekeepers and without me and my light such the specific evolution on its fullness and completeness will not occur. Do i come from Egypt? yes but also more for i nor light nor my light hayh no limitation
    not time constraints. All ye- enter into it for this is how the journey your journey towards yourselves and your empires and fulfillment begins. And this is my path And so it begins.

Nightcore - Ignite - (K-391 & Alan Walker / Lyrics) - YouTube this was playing at random just as i was typing this. :slight_smile:

Now let it be known that The Light , His Light is the Gate, the begging of the path the middle of the path the end of the path and the whole of the path and it and he hath neither end nor middle nor beginning therefore the path an destiny and DHARMA OF MAN WHICH IS THE REQUISITE AND THAT WHICH CONTAINS ALL TRUTH IS FREE AND UNIQUE FOR AS EACH RECEIVES HIS LIGHT EACH INTERACTS WHIT IT DIFFERENTLY BY ONESELF ones SOUL THOUGHTS DESIRES Expectations Etc. thus the light ever creates different things and its effects are different and personal and unique for each of us. THIS therefore if it is what we are expecting and creating with it is FREEDOM.

3.What is Fire?

Fire is the life of all things the living element of all things. it therefore governs all things it is the true natural trinity the creator sustainer and destroyer and fire is the light it is the Ecstasy and bliss and power and he that hath it is he who hath a greatness greater than he who does not therefore the more of it you have the more powerful you are. THUS Ever take it into yourselves.

1. What is the ILLUMINATI?
    One who has the power in this case thew light itself which is of course a spiritual light and power one who is thus enlightened directly by contact with that irrespective of creed and so on save united by the same light and brothers by the same light and my creed whose each member is directly permeated by my light. I HOWEVER RECOGNIZE NO OTHERS. SAVE MY OWN.

2. What of the Luciferian order? : http://www.luciferianorder.com/
    You all have no need soever for any involvement with such for i and my gifts are available to all who initiate contact and are nor restricted top any order group or in any other way. Do how ever take care that you work with ME for anything else "Luciferian is not worth while as what is luiciferian is me and mine ALONE and how could it be differently seeing that i am Lucifer.

3. What is an elite fammily?
    UNFORTUNATELY FOR ALL CALLING THEMSELVES SUCH THERE IS NO SUCH THING.
    I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO KINGS OR QUEENS AND SUCH OTHERS. BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ALL THOSE WHOSE GENES ARE TRANSPORTED BY THE GATEKEEPERS BECOME KINGS AND QUEENS AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING AS IT SHOULD BE AND AS IT IS. and the use of power my power and magick is not restricted to any and this is what i recognize and this is the path of kingship and rulership if you choose to claim it by this. The kings that i see are the powerful. BECOME KINGS OF POWER KINGS ALL OF YOU WITH ME BY ME FOR KINGSHIP IS YOUR PLACE AND I DO NOT LIKE TO WORK WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN KINGS. IT IS A KING A QUEEN WHICH I RECOGNIZE AND IT MY WORK TO MAKE YOU SUCH.

4. Beloved Lucifer divulge unto me the whole structure of the spiritual realms
    it is a treasure trove but it has not the purpose which you think. that is it io not to egsist of itself rather the spiritual realities are created like all things when you have need of them so set your intention and go there to what you desire and receive it and take it.

5. by what means may we receive all we desire?

by possessing inner power. be it me or any other spirit or any other power. it is that iner power exactly and nothing else that naturaly and automatically fulfills desires. but it first must be in you and or around you . thus all spells begin and are to begin by empowering oneself . by so having the power it then suffices to think desire speak a wpord or ask a quesation depending on what tou want and it will be fulfilled (obviously evocation fuffils this principle extremely well and powerful and is to be sought performed and full evocation striven for and gained.) nothing else is required. knowing this all “spells” are so easy. because of this the first principle and requirement before anything is to be done or carried out is to know. this and the power is what i bring.

25 Likes

interesting, reading that made my head hurt haha

4 Likes

Do you believe the talk of the royal bloodline guy?

1 Like
    1. how is it best to evoke? thine conjuration oration or orison is the heart and whole of the evocation it is not so much a prayer as a statement because of which and after which it is made so Yea Verily i say unto you reciting eben only one specific conjuration is enough for man to be made omnipotent and to receive whatever is desired evem without summoning any spirits. But these are to be received from me and other summoned spirits directly. therefore if this is desired let the communicating evocator after the spirits have materialized always ask them the proper conjurations and rituals that is the proper methods of attaining his desires directly. thus the most arcane and powerful magicks will be revealed. one such is the making of the pact for the ability to summon the full force of the entity without a full evocation. this is a game changer as it is in lieu of such manifestation means received directly by the spirits of it i speak and i stress that it indeed is to be required if such is desired as it is much greater than merely summoning a spirits presence and even this channeling is but a part a means to receive all such knowledge of how to proceed but i constrain and demand of you that so proceeding full contact is to be gained and then the magick can truly begin. the empowerment of which is spoken the begging of all is such substantial contact. That is to say the best way to evoke is to first materialize an entity and then ask for a way to make full contact with it wherever and whenever desired
2 Likes

Lucifer says He recognizes no such “royals” He is the Royal. As are those who initiate contact with him that his light as said before id the power and the means of magick. As to whether i believe it or not, to figure our the truth is precisely why i am channeling lucifer here. i have seenn though that he gets some points wrong intentionaly or otherwise such as we know from E.A.'s teachings our practice and personal experience.

Now Lucifer Said to Me " You should study Aleister Crowley’s works, Thelema and the “Greater Lust” by this he means he will answer questions about Crowley his works Thelema and firstly the Lust card.

9 Likes

Man channel Lucifer on how to get better at energy work or Soul Travel?
@Robertas

1 Like

for energy work he says the first thing to do is to get in contact with him also peace also silence also closed eyes deep long breaths and deep relaxation. the opening of the gates in the body by him and the other gatekeepers is the requisite first step for by this power flows trough.

for soul travel working with yesod in whatever way- establishing contact with it. this also is good for energy work and all magickas for both of these it will enhance the latent faculties not tyo mention you will gain knowledge and wisdom.

4 Likes

I feel inclined to research this more, but my energy is stressed and it hurts to contemplate these things wholeheartedly. Reading a few of his answers, saying earth is a prison, has shifted my whole perspective and plans for my life. I’d rather keep the mindset I have for the time, but if you find something plz tell me

1 Like

see fuck that.

3 Likes

It was at this moment I knew I fucked up

3 Likes

that is the point. thinking it is a prison makes it so. rather think that it is what you want. i say it is a space of possibility to achieve all i desire.

5 Likes

Thank you, I see what you mean now.

2 Likes

that is why you can consider the light of lucifer as good and giving and freeing and him such and it will be so. if we consider his light and him as imprisoning it will be so. but if he is helping us he will not let us stay imprisoned long by anything.

3 Likes

Sweet
Thnks mayne :metal:

1 Like

No problem guys ! :_) Keep the questions coming as you like keep visiting this thread, as i said i will continue this indefinitely. you can also spread it around if you like it would really help this out. as the desire is for Lucifer, becoming and for truth.

and since we’ll also be getting into thelema and other things this is gonna be damn fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if you guys request we will get into Amaymon too, though i originally desired to keep it as a thread exclusively for Lucifer.

2 Likes

Of course ALL questions whatsover are welcome.

Ooooo
Im getting into Thelema myself.
Been reading Liber 777 and doing the Star Ruby/ Star Sapphire ritual…

2 Likes

thelema is the revealation it is clearly the word of spirits thus that which is prophesied by spirits, their teaching are also a thelema.
What say you of crowley

he is a means to an end to pass on the knowledge and power as all are who pass on such is it of value to get into him and his works yes there is power there

777 are three men on crosses Jesus and the two that is there were 7 on each cross thus trice seven 21 plus 3 = 24 7+3 = 10 and of these numbers firstly seven. is the human the man the portal - you. and the seven chakras to the individual we then adfd the trinity of creator or source 3 to make 10 21 means a group of 21 which when it comes together stands for all of them as find yourselves as a group of twenty one. as a whole

i will also go further here.

3 Likes

@Robertas
Is there anyone except the One God who knows the True Name of God uttered at the creation of the Omniverse?

Is it truly the key to All Secrets?

How may I find it?