Channelling Lucifer on Illuminati The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider Your questions and More {Continuous}-

what say you pof human sacrifice? this time i speak of self sacrifice magickal . to become the antichrist and gain power in general the self must die. this is the sacrifice of jesus which was not done for man but for him his own initiation transformation and becoming.
now

now on the name that depends on what you truly desire speak and i will give a name begin with kedon va. a strong infernal demon red and black tailed holding a black fork horned able to both guarf abnd push back enemies.

as to who knows the name. i know many. and i therefore hold powerr over many gods especialy gods of man like yhwh
the name is the key to knowledgew power and control

you may find a name by asking by receibing in meditation and dream and so on the true nmame of god how ever which i choose elect and empower and hold such is your own himan names because you are to become

2 Likes

What is the form of power? How does it come?

power comes when desired when demanded when spoken of to when thought about all this makes contact with it as you can see it is simple the form of power is MAN.

4 Likes

Since the self must die, what is the difference between a magickal death and a complete death of Ego that leads to an Enlightenment experience?

How can I find true inner peace that persists regardless of external conditions and pain?

2 Likes

THE COMPLETE DEATH OF EGO IS WHAT IAS SPOKEN OF HERE. the one who dies is six six six he who is thrice the trinity three enrergies three bodies whinding down and entering the earth. therefor e the death is in helheim and other underworlds. the peace is in the spirits that are peaceful ib their energy in the light. in mantra in self calibratioon by mental meditation chakra work energy work. and what yoyu desiurew you will receive so desire that and youy wil become it.

THE COMPLETE DEATH OF EGO IS WHAT IS SPOKEN OF HERE. the one who dies is six six six he who is thrice the trinity three enrergies three bodies winding down and entering the earth. therefor e the death is in helheim and other underworlds and struggle in the physical life which forces the change by greatest pain hardship and intensity. . the peace is in the spirits that are peaceful ib their energy in the light. in mantra in self calibration by mental meditation chakra work energy work. and what you Desire you will receive so desire that and you will become it.

Is there any way to prepare for my death so that it doesn’t feel s0 bad?

die here now as here said (contacting the underworlds), death gods, necromancy s as well as soul travel it is said soul travel masters who have reached god realization do not suffer at death. and or a master can be summoned at death or imagined. focused on

2 Likes

Exactly :ok_hand:

4 Likes

@Robertas
I feel as though I must become the master of time in order to obtain all of the secrets I desire, and to uncover the revelations lying behind the tools that have already been given. This, being done in large part in the flesh, that I may not leave a stone unturned.

In the past, I have already received help through @Micah, yet I am uncertain of how to progress in order to travel physically through time and find other ways of manipulating time and space and other kinetic energies to create the circumstances of life I desire.

How may I progress in this?

1 Like

lucifer said i am trough all time throughout all time yet here i am upon the earth for release further out of the body project being in a pyramid form building it is key and propels youy into the cosmos

now here i Deivis interject. i desire physical immortality also. it is writtem that god realized masters have many means for this one of which is they receive the light and sound and thus stay young these are called another is kaya kalpa treatment given by quantz fubbi quantz and the control of time and so on you desire comes trough rising beyond the causal planes like into the fomative plane as by reaching the higher ones you obtain power over the lower oners.

Rebazar Tarzs, the great Tibetan lama, reputed to be over five
hundred years old, was responsible for my first visits to the
spiritual city of Agam Des. Few go to this strange place for they
must visit by invitation only and then by spirit body.
ECKANKAR was imported here from Venus by an unknown race
who are living in Agam Des, and whom we know as the Eshwar
Khanewale, or simply as the God-Eaters.
They are an ancient brotherhood of adepts who brought the
Science of Soul Travel to this planet from Venus, millions of
years ago and who have since received space visitors in Agam Des
as a way station between the physical planes and the spiritual
planes to help these space visitors make adjustment between the
worlds.
These God-Eaters attained their name because they absorb the
cosmic energies instead of food as the people of this planet do in
assimilating plants and foods here. They have an extreme
longevity like the patriarchs of the Old Bible, and in some cases
even longer. Many of the visitors who came peacefully to this
planet via Agam Des are known for their long life; because they,
too, have learned the same trick of absorbing the cosmic energies,
like their brothers in the ancient circle of adepts

4 Likes

Also lucifer said we will be doing a full verse by verse review of the book of Revealation so stay tuned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So this is like Cosmic Vampirism, but vampirising the Gods instead? Ive had similar ideas to this ive wanted to try out

4 Likes

yes. read eckancar books the info is from there.

1 Like

like all about eck pdf. i cant attach it here.

2 Likes

Is it true that the Gailophylacium holds all of the collective secrets and knowledge of Earth? Including the knowledge held by the Gods and the extremely powerful cabals of magi connected to the Elminster Emporium twins?

How could a person become invited to Agam Des? What kinds of knowledge does it possess?

Is there a science of transversing the planes that is more advanced than soul travel that is not yet been found by this planet?

In the past, I have heard of Omni rituals whose effects echo throughout all of the infinite omniverse. Yet, what other kinds of magic exists at this extremely high level?

I have heard in the past that a person who traverses the higher planes are able to find more and more powerful magical organizations who are able to teach you. However, what are the most powerful magical organizations/places of knowledge that exist?

5 Likes

So what happens to those who don’t reach total godhood in this life? Endless forced reincarnation? Something else? I have my own theories but I’d be interested in what Lucifer actually says on that.

3 Likes

lucifer says conscern yourself with youself not with others who dont exist. Eriesh’taetohl says you will not know what happens . that is to say you wont perceive anything. this means more soul travel is to be done. have you ssoul travelled?

4 Likes

No, I haven’t. I’ve gotten close to astral travel I think but always get kicked out right before. So still working on it. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

i will channel what the entities have to say but what is the Gailophylacium? the Elminster Emporium twins? you travel to agam des by speaking its name or with a master like suhnam, rebazar tarz or yaubl sacabi or others. that is how you get invited. i have head it called agam desh but that name sometimes doesnt feel right to me thought thats probably how it is called as the plane of sat nam is also called sat desh or sat desha. Agam Des which lies in the high wilderness of
the Hindu Kush Mountains in central Asia. Only those who are
able to travel in the Soul body can reach this strange community
of adepts and study the ancient scriptures of Truth. taken to the city of Agam Des where the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
was viewed. Here he had the opportunity to study its contents. Sometimes they
arrive on earth at the spiritual city of Agam Des, near Tirich Mir,
one of the highest mountain peaks in the world. It is about
25,000 feet high, in central Asia, and located on the borders of
Kashmir and Afghanistan.Other times they land in Shamballa, or Damcar, or one of the
other spiritual cities on this planet, of which there are seven to
ten major ones in all. It has mainly been Agam Des, the
mysterious city of the ancient brotherhood, because of the
protection afforded them against human curiosity and the
condition which is needed when changing from another type of
body to the earth form, or moving from outer space to this lower
world of coarser vibrations . Likewise anyone who has gained experiences of being out of
the body, through ECKANKAR, the most ancient of sciences,
knows that he has the same opportunity as the space visitors. He
too, by spirit projection can come and go as he wishes to Agam
Des, or enter the City of Retz on Venus where that planet’s
government is established. He can travel through inner planes
known only to the spiritual scientists as the Supreme Realm of
God. He who has developed his latent skills in Soul Travel is able
to explore worlds unknown to scientists and astronauts; worlds
known only to himself and the space visitors. and on and on . u gotta download ther books

now seeking the more afvanced science. the science of soul travrl is extremely old. it began in the begining of man etc again it is in the books. rather seek to improve it than seek a better way. ioty is called the most direct path back to source. that said it is said that idf one can forget himself totsaly the realisation comes. there are other such tims in the eckankar books. i always comsider actual soul travel best. obviuosly it is a master who gives you the techniques . the esentcial tool id the imaginationm therefore the tecniques arent really limited at all.

more and more powerful mahcal organisations yes like the temples of golden wisdom on each plane. it really depends on whjayt kind of power ans things you want there are endless placves and things to explore.

as to the high magick. furstly it depends upon your own level for it you who performs so as far as i know

gatekeeper magick voodoo final initiation with zandor ONA AEONIC magick soul travel.

3 Likes