The world elites

Lucifer being a bringer of knowledge and wisdom I don’t see how he would really be on the side of those who want to enslave and control humanity. I used to buy into a lot of that but I’m not really so sure anymore. These people are the scum of the earth, no doubt about it but who do the mainstream blame for all that’s wrong and disgusting in the world? The devil aka Lucifer in their eyes. We’re clearly in an age of awakening and it’s pretty clear the elites know that because they are trying to censor and delete anything and everything that doesn’t coincide with them. I look at the higher ranking demons as well as most gods and goddesses as wanting to aid in our development and ascent. Therefore it makes no sense to me that they’d take the side of some elitist assholes that think they rule the universe.

12 Likes

So who is helping them magically ?

Who knows, if I were to guess I’d say some extraterrestrial force.

4 Likes

MMmmm . I was watching a video maybe by David Icke (I could be completely wrong) but he said that in order for the spirits that help them to actually help them . They would need our permission . Like …

They put out a small article on CNN or something but it’s hard for anyone to find admitting their New World Order plans . Or like David Rockefeller admitting to it in his memoirs .

But every conspiracy theorist that I watch, they call it a Luciferian new world order .

2 Likes

And they worship all kinds of gods like Moloch

1 Like
1 Like

On the link in this the man claiming to be an elite mixes truths and lies so don’t believe all he says or you will get fucked up

4 Likes

So they aren’t elite ?

What if they have some pact/agreement with Lucifer to lie for them ?

1 Like

David icke only sees like 1% of the picture.

3 Likes

One Again and hopefully for the last time The ELITE ARE THOSE WHIO HAVE POWER AND USE IT ON THIS PLANE, TO CHANGE THEMSELVES AND THEIR LIVES AS WE DO. THEN IT IS MERELY A DIFFERENCE IN CAPABILITY :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So how can we take them down ? Whenever someone tries to speak our against them, they die instantly .

2 Likes

Dude as much as I wanna use superpowers to kick evil ass and fight the elites and crime it wouldn’t work like the movies.

3 Likes

I mean I know it wouldn’t be easy . But is it not possible ?

1 Like

when you are agitated your enemies’ forces multiply. when you are calm the worlds becomes calm around you. Dont fight needless battles. Rule the elite by magick.

2 Likes

They are the same as us, they aren’t entirely evil and reasoning with them would work better. We are the ones with real power so it’s up to us to stop the wars

2 Likes

If we wanna use magic to get up there, didn’t they do it ? How can we get through to them without risking our lives ?

2 Likes

That seems very impossible to reason with them . They way it seems is that it’s with them or against them

2 Likes

by becoming stronger. by protecting ourselves. all trough magick.

2 Likes

I’ve currently been praying to Lucifer on this subject. He has shown me a way to become physically stronger than current elites, but it will take time.

3 Likes

you kids

1 Like