Change my mind

I enjoy the chrowder change my mind. So I’m gonna give this a go. I read alot of anti religious, rhp Catholic comments.

So I’m rhp and Catholic. Change my mind

6 Likes

I’m a RHP Chtistian myself. Perhaps that’s a bit of a stretch these days, but still … Don’t let some folks on here turn you away.

3 Likes

You do you, no skin off my nose.

2 Likes

I have made some anti christian and anti RHP comments. I guess I have fallen away a bit.
I just don’t know sometimes, when nothing is going right. If I offended you, or anyone else, I apologize. My mind is not quite right sometimes.

2 Likes

I ain’t triggered. Can’t believe that is preprogrammed in to my phone. But he’ll let have a discussion about this. Can anyone convince me I’m on the wrong path.

Change my ming

1 Like

No, I kinda can’t. At least not by just talking. First off, you actually will want to have to leave your current faith and two you choose what you want to believe in. It’s your choice any way.

3 Likes

Lol, I suppose that depends on why you are Catholic and what aspects of Catholicism you adhere to. Since I know neither I really can’t accept the challenge. That, and no offense, I don’t give a damn what you believe. On a personal level I have the same general problem with all religions, which is basically that they are the original control mechanism. Paganism is no exception, IMO.

2 Likes

There are many rivers but they all go towards the ocean.
In my opinion there aint such a thing as a one true path.
Rh, lh, christian, muslim, judeism, buddhism and so one.
Whatever works for you might not work for me.
There is a reason i leaves christianity behind it didnt work for me but then again there are pieces of wisdom and knowledge that i keep from it, same from other belife systems.
So now use for me to convince you, my path is my own and whatever faith and believes others have thats fine by me and i respect their right to chose as long as it doesnt interfere with me and all i ask in return is the same curtisy.

2 Likes

Why are you Catholic? Were you raised to be one, or do you feel a personal connection with it?

Does it make sense to you? Do you agree with the morals and guidelines on a core level, or is there something “in the dark” that you wish to explore?

What do you connect with and why? What does the Catholic path offer you in terms of fulfillment? Those are the most important questions. If the answer is unsure, I would suggest exploring.

1 Like

Why do you want to be convinced otherwise? Are you looking for a good enough reason to justify leaving Christianity without gut wrenching fear?
It seems like you want to leave and that should be a good enough reason for you. You don’t need anything more. Just figure out the rest as you go along.

2 Likes

It’s not a call to argue. It’s a initiation to a conversation. I read so much and how these things are lacking. Surpressive. Limiting etc. I’ve found it to be the most liberating.

Fact is I used to think in alot of ways I see posted here. Reading the threads about going to mass the experiences etc. They read so illogical and I roll my eyes at it.

I find no 3 fold 7 fold or 11 folds paws of karma etc

I find no dogma or limits save ones I put on myself

3 Likes

If your faith is strong and it feels right to you I doubt anyone can change your mind. In order for that to happen something that you witness has to break your faith and something that you know deep down in your soul feels wrong then and only then can change happen, but by that time you won’t need someone else to change your mind.

1 Like

Well, that is and generally always will be a good thing for the individual and I salute you, but I would say it does make you a pretty bad Catholic, lol. Which begs the question: Are you still technically a Catholic if you do not adhere to the dogma, or do you just happen to share some common beliefs and values? I was raised as a Catholic, and as far as I ever dealt with that organization they were pretty specific about not “straying from the flock”. They are sticklers for whatever set of rules they happen to be pushing at any given time. Are you Catholic, or are you more generally Christian? I would say the very fact that you are holding court with a bunch of magicians would, at the very least, make you one HELL of a lapsed Catholic. But then again, I may be projecting.

I honestly do not believe that RHP is any weaker or inferior to LHP; that is a sales pitch people push that serves no higher purpose than to benefit the individual making the claim and to polarize those who take on the claim as their own beliefs. RHP is not synonymous with adherence to dogma, IMO. It is all in how you approach your private practice and your relationship with self and existence that makes the difference. I don’t even really believe that any religion is a bad thing if you confine it to the individual. My only issue is when you have one or a small handful of imperfect humans programming masses of others about the perfect nature of existence, and do not accept any views on the topic of discussion other than theirs; that is when the problems arise.

What are your thoughts?

7 Likes

I’ve had my mind changed

Used to think yoga meditation and martial arts we’re satanic. If you can believe that. Now I practice daily

3 Likes

As long as you are happy and what ever method you using works for you that’s what counts.

That actually well stated argument thanks

Seriously I think that any organization that that imposses and looks to control others is not a rhp at all and seems more lhp. The thought that you gain power on the backs of others. While I know alot of love and light shits tell you to ask premission and u can’t do this or that. While I understand the idea of not abusing power. I most people are more willing to use power on a moral basis innatly.

That is I’ve read guys who sell mind control and seduction techniques are more geared to use powers for benine results. Finding lost or kidnapped children etc

1 Like

I’m far from unhappy. I’m just wanting to tackle the underline. If Christianity is about truth then I want to see truth capital T not man made truth

3 Likes

I agree with you 100%. I’m not religious but I do follow some, not all of Christian values like the 10 commandments and the golden rule. Man’s interpretation I avoid.

2 Likes

I don’t think its anti anything to address a issue you see as a issue. As I said I was taught yoga and meditation invites demon into you. I found this untrue

I also struggles with fear for years about what I’m capable of. Fearing for my salvation. But once I discovered these things are man made lies not the teachings of Christ.

I find it interesting that during his time Jesus was branded a sorcerer

2 Likes

Really dude. No right or wrong here. I HATE RHP groups because of personal hangups, but if it makes you feel good and powerful. go baby go! This is a weird and wonderful world. There is room for everyone babe!

2 Likes