Change my mind

um…Certain practices that can be interpreted to fit under the blanket terms of yoga and meditation are intended to invite entities into self.

1 Like

No worries babe. We are all crawling blind through this world blind def and dumb. we need to work together and quit categorizing people. If we all want the same thing as them what is the beef? just work together and quit judging. we are all out of high school I hope.

2 Likes

It’s a conversation piece to see into the minds of others. When I hear stances against something I wonder where those come from and how valid that are, so with out challenging the person I encourage them to challenge me

3 Likes

@telgega Remember, that a central goal of Tibetan Tantric Yoga is to consciously and intentionally invite Dakinis and other enlightened beings into oneself in order to receive their blessings.

4 Likes

Didn’t know that actually

2 Likes

@telgega The best lies have some basis in Truth.

3 Likes

Yes really. It’s not my problem.

I believe it is a system that actually encourages spiritual growth. That it while magic and religion are separate.

Yes there are issues with the messangers and thier delivery but Christ is are true freedom fighting revolutionary

2 Likes

@telgega Just in case it convinces you to join the LHP, I might as well post a video (timestamped to the section where it deals with the relevant topic)

1 Like

Which brings me to the question what is truth. Retorical question

2 Likes

@telgega These two videos (especially the last one) I don’t agree with entirely, but they might still convince you.

1 Like

Babe I never said it was your problem alone. It is EVERYONE’S problem here because we ALL want the same things here, and it is designed to be everyone’s problem if this IS indeed a community . At least to know we are not alone. More advanced people want more, but it is everyone’s problem until we find it. I just want to help anyone here. Especially if they hang on by a thread.

1 Like

I didn’t mean it in an a nasty way at all. Just so you know.

Actually, I am so dumb, I should have said that to the OP. UGH! Kill me now before I do more dumb shit!

1 Like

Honestly I admire the ritual aspect of the Catholic faith, however, what I dislike about the RHP is that they tend to obscure the truth and have stolen from other religions and use it for their own.

Easter is the example that comes first to mind. To be honest though, I dislike the idea of solely following the RHP or the LHP. Too far to either side and you just loop back around to where you started.

Takes both hands to climb y’know?

2 Likes

Yes! I was also drawn by the ritual aspects of Catholicism! I was raised pentecostal, so Catholicism seemed so much more ritualistic and meaningful than what I grew up with. It was thier policies, and the people they would refuse to help or serve turned me off.

1 Like

Honestly man…

All of this just sounds like to me you haven’t worked out what real magick is and/or have yet to experience real magick.

So yeah, of course you aren’t finding no 3 fold, 7 fold, 11 fold laws of karma lmfao, as any experienced practicing magician knows there are no x fold laws of karma… Karma = Cause and Effect, nothing more, nothing less.

Bottom line here, you won’t believe magick until you experience it. Hardly anyone believes magick before they experience it. The catch is that in order to experience magick for yourself, you must temporarily suspend your disbelief… As well as all other mental chatter.

2 Likes

You should totally feel good where you are if you are always looking forward. So many people are stuck where you are but have no courage to question it. You do, so you are a step above most. never let anyone take your freedom away. I wish you the best, and feel free to pm me if you need anything. I have been here too.

2 Likes

Now see I think I have a very different opinion of what constitutes LHP or RHP. No offense to anyone here, but I see more than a few BALG threads by folks that profess to be LHP that have sentiments of RHP philosophy. Here is a good example I see all the time:

“Darkness is the only way…”

How much more RHP can you get, lol? Some people think that working with daemons or “forces of darkness” automatically makes them LHP. It does not. The difference is in the approach one takes to spirit work and creation of magickal effect, and how that approach relates to sense of self, values, and goals. Hell, the only things that differentiate me from RHP are worship and my subjective view of where I fit in to everything.

He probably was, or at least the various people he is based off of were. More than anything he was a political dissident. Too many people miss the message while obsessing over the man and his alleged parents.

Exactly. Christ was about as LHP in personal action as you can get; I think the whole aspect of deferring to his “heavenly father” was the most made up part of his story, but nobody wants to hear that. It’s just easier to hate a made up figure because of what assholes that had nothing to do with him did. I actually jive with Jesus, but his fan club pisses me off pretty regularly, lol.

5 Likes

Likewise lmfao

2 Likes