Challenge by EA

Day 6/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 28, 2022

Im currently working on preparing for the job changes and ironing out everything i need to open up that one buisness.

Good good process

Day 1/90: 8/29/2023 - Working with Agares

Hi y’all welcome to my online little diary following my workings mainly with Agares (and whatever other demon I want to because I don’t have to use only one) pull up a pew and read my ramblings. I can tell there is great importance of repetition, evoking often will absolutely help (I’m terrible at sticking to something so y’all doing it too is helping ^_^)

Ritual 1: Valac
Method: Demons of Magick (first ritual, petition)
I have been stressing out over some creep I thought was trustworthy taking my money and not giving it back. I’ve been crying, feeling horrible (also the reason I ain’t been here) it’s not that much but to me is a fortune and I even had to go without food. (it’s okay now, I earned some back selling stuff, but still) eff that person.
I petitioned Valac ‘to have money and gifts come to me by coincidence, without being sought out’.
I didn’t really feel anything special. When I saw Valac’s sigil(seal?) in the e-book, I could not tear my eyes away from it for a few minutes. I felt compelled to speak out loud to valac and tell him in short words the problem - want my money back, want to receive money, be a lucky girl!
When it was time to burn the petition it went in one go, I see that as an auspicious sign, it taking just one match to burn up completely. I want to put my trust in Valac.

Ritual 2: Agares
Method: Demons of Magick (first ritual, written petition)
Now we get down to the nitty gritty. My true hearts desire…sure, I’d like money. I’d like a whole bunch of stuff. Some I need, some I just want. But if I had to choose between all that and love, then I choose love. I hope that Agares will help me restore communication with a person I still love and who once loved me.
A couple of days ago I did a ritual petitioning Agares for Al to have ‘warm thoughts about me.’ that petition went well and I don’t wanna ask Agares the same thing. I asked ‘Al thinks about me all the time’. Now I felt mighty sad during this ritual…I don’t know. Missing him probably. I’m counting on Agares now. Burnin went well, only one match. I looked outside and the moon’s almost full. an orange moon/blood moon.
Mini update: my heart is absolutely racing. Haven’t strained myself in the last hour and am lying down on the couch now…I don’t like the feeling. I hope it stops soon. Could be unrelated to ritual work…

Wouldn’t it be a swell idea if people with divination skills offered a tiny reading during an interval? like every 10 days in a row or every 20 days?(in case of people who use more than one spirit, stick to main one, in my case: agares). it would help the people who can’t communicate with spirits and make them feel they’re not just burning paper so to speak, and have an idea what to do work on. Just an idea here folks :slight_smile:
Alright that’s it for today. Don’t expect a novel each time - I have to go to school soon.

3 Likes

Day 2/90: 8/30/2023 - Working with Agares
Ritual 1: Agares
Method: Demons of Magick (first ritual, written petition)
Happy blue moon! You guys didn’t think I’d give up after the first entry, did you? :smiley:
Today was as good a day as any to shoot for the moon and ask Agares what I want most in the world. Let’s just say that my petition was about a certain guy contacting me again.
I really didn’t feel anything in particular doing the ritual, but I’m glad I did. Instead of worrying and thinking about things, I might as well place my wish with the demons, right? I just need to start doing more rituals and not just thinking about them.
Mini update: I did have a fairly good day today. Felt kinda happy and did make another little sale (that might have been Valac already! thank you Valac.) It might be worthwhile for me to do some money work alongside my more romantic workings because it always really affects me, making me feel almost obsessed (even if I don’t bother the guy about it! I just feel it. It may mean he feels something too, but not necessarily) The money workings are a good distraction, and are important too of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 7/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 29, 2022

Im so busy with everything coming my way that i am not able to keep up doing the journals rn. I for sure will keep them up but they might be delayed.

I did the usual, invoke, evoke, communicate and give a offering. I gave him a special offering this time i gave him 2 hours worth of the energy that i constantly receive from the talismans of counter creation that consume reality for me.

It worked greatly.

Day 8/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 30, 2022

I learned about all needs i would have to get to start those 2 businesses i got planned.

I also received Emails and Discord messages to start making subliminals again which i am contemplating very much currently.

Ritual work done: the usual Invocation, Evocation, Offerings, Communication.

1 Like

Day 05/90 and Day 06/90 of working with Lucifer (August 29 and 30,2023)
Rituals done:

Aug, 29: Meditation, invocation, evocation, gave an offering. I’ve never worked like this before. It’s crazy how much I had to do to fix my things, It’s like Lucifer is showing me all my flaws and weakness. Felt a little bit overwhelmed these last two days, so I’m posting this now.

Aug, 30: Super blue moon was perfect for a spiritual cleansing bath and a prosperity/wealth bath while listening to a binaural beat and meditating (I’m gonna link the video bellow). As the night fell, I performed a cleasing ritual on my house, burned some herbs and banished parasites, old residual energies, negative vibrations, did some grounding, then took the baths and meditate. After that, I did the V.K. Jehannum’s invocation ritual and C. Kendall’s one:

After the litany I felt light headed and my body had little spasms, the room felt like it was spinning and I had to lay down for little bit. Ended the night with a small ritual for wealth and success.

It was a very good night.

1 Like

Day 3/90: 8/31/2023 - Working with Agares
Ritual 1: Andromalius
Method: Demons of Magick (written petition ritual)

Okay so today I am so incredibly pissed off. I’m too angry to even think about Al and that is saying a lot. Do y’all remember when I said in an earlier topic that some creep stole my money? I did ask for it back and I was asked to buy bitcoin and send it, for some kind of ‘verification’ stuff… but wait there’s more, there kept on being problems and they kept needing more! yeah I am incredibly stupid and fell for that shit. They stole my money…I can’t go to the police, they’re not gonna do anything when it comes to such a low amount. (I don’t use dollars but it’s less than 300 USD but still, like very very much to me, I’m still young and go to school for chrissake…) I needed that money. Now I have like almost nothing, my cat needs food…I can get something from my aunt but not until Monday.
I cried all my tears already, am going crazy with stress. I did the ritual to call on Andromalius because I read that he deals with people who steal (I have the dirty so and so’s full name) seriously. eff that guy for stealing from little girls

Anyway. The ritual. I just went through it, feeling sort of numb, I wrote my petition (thief’s name gives me my money that he owes me) quite basic. I promised not to eat candy for a month if I get the money (because demons actually do like it when you make a personal sacrifice! They want to be thought of and see you give something up that you like)
feeling: well, everyone who starts out is gonna say nothing. I was given the tip once to see and compare how the nothing feels, if anything stands out in the nothing. Well…his sigil was stark, more so than normal (and yeah I’m on the E-book cause it’s cheapest) but my eyes kept being drawn to it.
When I burnt my petition paper, the flames went up very high. Andromalius must have sensed that I was angry.
I just wanna give all this stress to Andromalius…And I hope I get my money back since I have to go to school so soon.
Hopefully…I can get up in the morning…take a shower…and try to call on Bune or Clauneck, to at least get something for food and school. Maybe the guy who does Clauneck rituals can put in a good word?
Never really worked with either of them, no real experience…
pfff eff this day :frowning:
(yeah some diary entries are gonna be negative, such is life. who knows, 2 entries from now I’m the happiest girl.)
Doreen is up in her room, so I’m going to watch TV with my stuffed worm
peace :frowning:

1 Like

Why do they like somebody sacrifising, like in Hinduism also i saw where when he gone to hell to ask for support in defeating Gods, they asked for sarfising which is dear to you and that was his little daughter which he had to throw in lava to die so he could gain asuric powers and support from asuras. But why

And before that also to reach that demonic mountain he has to go thow dreadfull tests making him lifeless why

He wasnt even low tier , he was also a demonic god

Whenever during chanting why my bedroom get too heavy energy that cant even sleep there at night i use that as motivation to go through it

Day 9/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. August 31, 2022

Rituals done: Invocation, Evocation, Offering

Same results as before i am rn in the how to start said business.

Day 10/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. September 01, 2022

Rituals done: none

I didnt have the time but i apologized to Clauneck and will make it up to him with a apropriate offering and following longer rituals.

Day 07/90 and Day 08/90 of working with Lucifer (August 31 and September 1st,2023)
Rituals done:

Started the “Nightside Mass of the Third Eye” with Lucifer, Vine and Amaymon.
Did a meditation and hymn for Janus, as it’s said he is a mask of Lucifer.

What I noticed: I’m feeling great. I’ve been struggling with depression since I was a little kid, sometimes the treatment is not enough and not even the meds can make me feel better. But now I’m feeling very serene, peaceful and calm. Got 2 new clients, got more opportunities to learn for free and do courses that will help me greatly. My youtube chanel is growing and getting more views. I’m getting a lot of online content about money magic, road openers and wealth manifestations.

On the Litany of Lucifer, C.Kendall mentions Janus, Shiva, Prometheus, Lugh, Shemyaza, Samael, Attar, Pan, Melek Taus, and Azazel, and I was thinking about doing a ritual with each one to conect with each aspect of Lucifer at least once.

I’m also getting a lot of feelings, thoughts, synchronicity signs about working with Lilith. I don’t know if it’s Lucifer’s doing, recommending her, but I plan on doing some tarot reading tomorrow night to see what gives.

1 Like

I really like this idea. EA is all about initiation and letting the spirit show you what power it holds. It’s great for opening yourself up to more profound experiences. Just be careful about the kind of spirits you wanna contact.

2 Likes

Day 09/90 of working with Lucifer (September 2, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, meditation, litany of Lucifer and prepared a very beautiful offering to give with a petition.

Started working with Lilith. Through divination, I found out it’s the right thing to do for me (to work with both). I’m working on an altar, I need to find a good place to build an altar for Lucifer and one for Lilith, not sure if I’ll have the space but I’m feeling it needs to be done asap.

1 Like

Day 10-14/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. September 05, 2022

The usual ritual work done on all of these days. The working is keeping me very damn busy hence so little posts.

i really urge everyone here to keep it up its definitly worth it.

1 Like

It looks like I’m on Day 12. I missed two days, but I let the spirits know that I wouldn’t be available during those times. Interestingly, on one of those two days when I didn’t do the spirit feast, my husband felt like something was touching him when neither of us could see anything, and the next day, I felt that way. Since I have gone back to doing the spirit feast, neither of us has felt it. Also, I did my regular ritual for Lilith yesterday and really felt much more sucked in by her sigil. These are small changes, but every sign and being I come in contact with says to be patient. So, this is what is right for me.

Accepted

Day 10/90 - 11/90 - 12/90 of working with Lucifer (September 3,4 and 5, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, meditation, litany of Lucifer, small offerings

Finally organized an altar for Lucifer and one for Lilith, where I can lit candles, incense and place offerings for both of them. I’m feeling great, even though I haven’t been able to sleep so well. I wake up a lot, talking to them both and fall asleep right after. In a haze. Yesterday I woke up with the sound of my own voice giving thanks to Lucifer, turned around and immediately fell asleep. On sunday morning I woke up with a male voice calling my name, it was so loud that I could swear there was a man inside my room. I almost fell from bed.

I bought a necklace for Lilith and I’m waiting for the right day to enchant it using Seigrefrid Willims’ method from his grimoire. I used his method to built her altar and consecrate it and am very pleased with the results. I can feel her energy already and I like to talk to her during my day as if she is there listening. I’m also giving her small offerings during the afternoons.

No business or money related news, but I know it’s too early for any significant change.

Day 13/90 of working with Lucifer (September 6, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day.

Not feeling anything major during rituals. Yesterday I had a great day and slept just fine, but today I got news that I could loose great part of my inheritance due to some debts my father had. I would be loosing 320k. Since my father’s death, I’ve been having problems to receive the money, and turns out it’s a possibility that I will never receive it.

Tonight’s ritual will be some divination session with Lucifer so I can get some guidance, maybe I will write a petition. Idk, altough I’m doing the Third Eye ritual and meditation, I’m not able to talk to spirits like most people here, my senses are not that developed yet. So I will use my tarot deck, my Lenormand and that app device I’ve consecrated some time ago to try and talk to Lucifer about this matter.

Tonight will be day 14.

1 Like

Day 14/90 to 20/90 of working with Lucifer (September 7 to 13, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day, divination, offerings

I’ve been really busy, but kept my rituals every day. So much is happening, a lot of good things for my work but a lot of bad things in my personal life. I got new clients, I made more money than last month already, old clients are praising me online, and I’m getting opportunities to learn and develop my craft. My home life though is getting worse by the day. Everything is falling apart and is getting so hard for me to stay here. I feel like it’s Lucifer pushing me to leave, but I’m still afraid to take such a big step without having a secure plan.

On Lilith’s side, I was able to conclude the necklace ritual and wow! what a thing to wear! People really changed around me. Men are treating me differently, eager to please, some call me sweet names while doing me favours and giving me things I didn’t ask for. Women ask me about my clothes and gives me compliments. It’s like having a strong case of Pretty Privilege.

I feel like, no matter what happens from now on, I’m keeping their altars. The day will come when I’ll have to move out and find me an apartment on another country, and the first thing I will do is build Lilith and Lucifer new altars on the new home. I don’t think 90 days are enough to work with both.

1 Like

Looks like I’m on day 21 now. I’m really enjoying the process. The spirits I’m talking to are focusing a lot on patience, and I can see that I really need to work on my ability to sense them in general. So, yep, I’m continuing to move alone with this.