Cat Murder Seems To Be Popular Now

I remember a few posts about people finding cats beaten or dead… Well it seems to be a popular thing lately. Someone or some people in my town and nearby towns throughout my state are now leaving cats brutalized and killed. My coworker told me he doesnt even let his cats out into his yard anymore because he fears them dying (which is just sad because he’s a really nice 60+ year old vietnam veteran and his two cats and dog are all he’s got.)

Is there anything we can do? I dont even know why this is suddenly such a big thing everywhere. If anyone hurt my cats I dont know what I’d do because they’re literally like my children. Also some people have been kidnapping dogs from backyards and other such things. It makes me just want to cry that people could be so cruel.

I think the most disgusting one is this guy very near my town who was found with 9 dead cats in his freezer. Otherwise it’s people going out of their way to run them over. Or beating them to near death. Or drowning them. It makes me want to vomit. Is there anything that can be done at all?

2 Likes

They purposely try to run any animal over our here in rural veneta-oregon. Squirrels, dogs, cats, turkeys, deer, even peacocks. I often wonder if I should be blinking these roads or walking but… I have to as iso t have a vehicle and I have to buy supplies. Sick world.

3 Likes

It’s pretty sick. I’ve hit animals 3 times in my life and they were all accidents. And each time I wanted to vomit. I dont know how anybody could get joy out of that.

3 Likes

I made this thread if you’d like to join.
I’m so sickened by people hurting and killing animals.

9 Likes

I would very much love to thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for posting, I will gladly join this group.

3 Likes

It sounds like you have a fledgling serial killer in your area, seriously. Most killers I worked when I worked in my past job with started with small animals and then cats and Dogs.
It is disgusting, the authorities need to find these people.
Magically, protection spells for the animals but these sickos need catching

5 Likes

In which field are you working??!! just curious :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Count me in… If you like, I don’t feel benign towards the entities that are/possess these types however.

I don’t think catching them helps - all they’ll get is being banned from keeping animals, maybe some small amount of time or parole or community service, which means nothing much.

5 Likes

I used to be a qualified in psychiatry (not a psychiatrist) and worked with Forensics patients in Prison settings or drug rehab. I no longer do this.
It is a fact that most start out ‘experimenting’ and I really hate animal abusers. Animals are some of my best friends .

4 Likes

Interesting!!!. Hoping to learn about the psychos and weirdos that you encountered there. Sure there are some great stories. Will PM you later, If U don’t mind.

2 Likes

lol, yes okay

1 Like

I can only do my best to put my energy into their being caught. It really is too bad though, that our legal system can only do so much. Experimenting just doesn’t have the right proof they need. Sad that it takes needing to kill a person/attempting before they actually get them.

4 Likes

They will all be punished! Let’s call on Sekhmet and Bast to locate the murderers and annihilate them all!

2 Likes

In my experience, Andromalius is unbelievable at finding those that are causing harm and punishing them. I find him to be an honourable spirit and true to his word and fanatical about finding everything out and exposing wrong doing.
He helped me enormously and is not just for finding lost items, he also punishes wrong doers to for the magician he favours and to whom he accepts a petition. You could try Andromalius. I just love him

4 Likes

I’d call AA Michael in for justice since that’s his shtick. Good luck with fixing your problem neighborhood and keeping your fur babies safe

3 Likes