Candle Magick Possibilities

No worries a lot of people use it and it drives me nuts :joy:

2 Likes

then you should throw bolts at them :joy: but spare me this time :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what does this means? kind of soul travel inside the image??

1 Like

You’re safe…this time :rofl::crazy_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

When I did it, it was like it gave him access into the person and he helped me implant my will. I was still pushing it myself but he was also working. This was the revenge on the identity thief. Worked excellent!

2 Likes

As @ElectricDragon explained, sigil magick is part of evocation, but is not evocation itself. In evocation, you open the sigil and command the spirit to appear before you. In sigil magick, you merely open the sigil and project your intention into it.

3 Likes

Oh true that makes sense thanks @DarkestKnight

I’m with @AradiaX on this. It does get confusing for beginners if someone starts talking about Spare style sigils and someone thinks they are talking about a spirit sigil.

The system I use mostly is EA’s, and he uses the term sigil rather than seal, so I tend to as well, but I read plenty on the Chaos Magick paradigm before finding EA’s work, so I always try to differentiate between a “spirit sigil” and a “Spare style” or Chaos sigil. Not always successfully though :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome @Csiriso :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, what else is possible with candle magick? :wink:

A bit everything but I found it takes more work, like you have to do a spell for one week, or once a week undefinitely etc depending on what you want.
I basically started magick with only candle magick and customed sigils, so to stick to the candle magick :

• Helped me start my business, have opportunities to promote myself and people out of nowhere who wanted to work with me
  • Put my boyfriend to work several times (because at one point it faded and old habits kicked in again or lack of luck for opportunities etc…)
  • Got me connections several times to astral project to gardians, entities or people
  • Purified a kind of little hex I had on my back
  • Bannished a few entites I had on my back
  • Binding spells
  • Just acted as a messenger, like I would focus really hard on the petition and the visualisation of what I wanted and burned it when I was done. I did some heavy magick with that but it is not really candle magick I guess
  • Got me a job that gives me a possibility to earn 2000€/month and that is huge for me I never passed the 1100€.

But for the mundane things if you want it to work you need (I mean, in my opinion) to learn some astrological basics to do your spell the right day at the right time and if you can also match with the phases of the moon there is no reason it can’t work.

2 Likes

Your answer is like a gold mine :wink:

Hell Yeah, Im already into Wicca, Planetary, Elemental, Vedic Astrology, etc types of magick.
I would be combining all of what I know to make this work as this ones the simplest of them all.

I have few goals up my sleeve. You are the perfect person to guide me on those, as you have already used this type of magick for those goals of mine.
Can I send you a personal message?

It’s not that difficult, I achieved some results with both of these abilities.

I just did a spell this morning for a book that I really want I’ll let you know how it goes. But the last time I did this spell my work was hell and had I stayed true I would have had the book in a month but I did not and book chance lost. Live and learn. So if you do it remember to stay focused on your goals. :slight_smile: I hope this helps.

At least the book it’s really what you wanted/needed so it’s worth to command the universe to bring you that book? From what I observed, when such an operation takes place there appears multiple factors and situations that then will trigger a chain reaction that will help/give you what you commanded. So… When commanding the universe to bring you something, some chaos at a small or large scale happens (depending about the situation). I don’t want you to take that as an offense or something, but it’s not so wise in my opinion to do a spell for something which you can achieve yourself, consider that. I extremely rare do a spell to get material things or anything. I think that your somehow a beginner and you want to experience and get used to it (no?), to train that specific ability, to manifest something from nothing, it’s ok, practicing and experimenting over and over will secure succes.

1 Like

Thank you for the information I am new to this and I figured that well if I’m a magician and and God (in training) then if I want something than to make a request and get it. I have no problem earning money for it but if magick can help me achieve it then should we not try? Not trying to sound like I’m all that, I’ll take what you have said and thank you for it. :slight_smile: so if it you dont mind my asking what would you use candle magick for? Again I’m not trying to sound defensive or rude just wanting others opinions.

1 Like

Hey ghost nappa

1 Like

I have to disagree with @Alex01. There is absolutely no problem with using a candle magick spell to obtain a book. Many here have performed spells to get books they wanted. There are many different paths along which a book can reach you, for example, it could be given as a gift, so there is no harm in doing magick to bring it to you in some way other than paying for it.

@Lady_Eva did a post on how she worked a minor spell to obtain a copy of New Avatar Power by asking the multiverse to let her know if it was worth it (she had the money to buy it but she wanted confirmation) and she ended up getting it for a lower price than if she had just bought it outright, if I remember correctly.

So don’'t feel bad @Xicaboddon if you don’t have any higher aspirations for your magick other than material wants. That is what brought 90% of the people here to magick to begin with.

2 Likes

I was reffering/wanted to say to do a spell in general, not necessarily a candle magick spell. When your doing a spell you can’t really control the outcome, you ask for that thing and that thing is obeyed to manifest to you, but that thing could come to you in every possible way… It’s like telling you “Hey, DarkestKnight, could you do this or that for me?”, your just asking and then it’s not your responsability anymore, you can’t control the way it will manifest/come to you. There are chances that what you have asked for to no manifest/come to you in the same exact way you wanted, often times other things/situations will come/happen besides what you have asked. It could take any twist. (many people have experienced that and I also observed that when I tried spells to get something specific) For example you want a big amount of money to come to you and then you do a spell for that. The next day a relative dies and then some part of his/her wealth comes to you, would you like that to happen to you? OR the next day a car accident that nearly killed you happens and you get 2 months of hospitalization and then after you sue that individual that cause you that car accident and nearly killed you and he/she pays the damages, would you like that to happen to you? (btw, of course that it’s almost impossible to get such high amounts of money using a candle magick spell, but again, I wasn’t reffering necesarily to the candle magick spells or spells that need less intent and concentration)
Why to risk when you already have what you wanted ? (at least this is my opinion)

If your not gonna “pay” for it, the situations/circumstances will “pay” for you or others will “pay” for you, that in my opinion could be considered a crime, others will suffer for you, will lose opportunities, etc. But most of the times, even if someone escaped and didn’t “pay”, the next day will be left with nothing. The thing with magick is that this day you might be a king and then the next day you might be a beggar, but in the end you can’t say that you didn’t get what you wanted.

I think you exagerrated a little there, for example I didn’t got any attraction to start/choose this road because I want material things, I wanted to know more, I wanted to satisfy my hunger for knowledge, I wanted to evolve (I’m still trying to satisfy my hunger for knowledge and I’m almost sure that this hunger will not stop till the day I die, just like the ones that are misers and are collecting material things till they die).

1 Like

I can see where you are coming from “there are no free meals” but it sounds like a “monkeys paw” thing be careful what you ask for you might just get it. But when I did it all that happened was more hours at work and a bit of a rough ride threw it. But life in general is live like a king and then the beggar and regardless of magick it will always be that way. Also the fact that you “want knowledge and will crave it until death” how is different than me wanting books as I am a collector? I tip my hat to your craving knowledge but to use your own logic please be careful as it could drive you to insanity.

With this, “I’m still trying to satisfy my hunger for knowledge and I’m almost sure that this hunger will not stop till the day I die, just like the ones that are misers and are collecting material things till they die” I wanted to say that I don’t need material things like others do, that I don’t ask for something from my life.

1 Like