Candle Magick Possibilities

Hmm those are things I haven’t looked into yet but I definitely will as I progress I would like to master most if not all types of Magick, plus I’d think it’d be cool to have some physic abilities like telekinesis and telepathy :yum:

1 Like

I think the same :slight_smile: we are into the same boat here :joy:
I mean all of us as magicians :wink:

1 Like

This. You want to get energy moving you hit it from a few different directions.

For your question: I’ve had mega success with love drawing but be careful to be SPECIFIC. Trial and error will verify what I mean as you don’t realize you left something out much later.

Money, I have a few spells that work like a charm for quick cash. You’ll want to pair this with a hoodoo style road opener ritual to make more avenues.

Binding. I’ve had two extremely toxic people in my life I’ve bound via candle magick. Again specifics are key here. Do you want to bind their influence on you? Or bind them from doing a certain thing? Because when you bind an influence you may not SEE the result but meanwhile you realize they’re simply not affecting you the way they used to.

I’ve also had revenge on someone who stole my identity. That started as a love spell and I ran into issues because love was NOT the outcome I wanted. I needed to lure him back in and strike so I tweaked it a bit. Candles were a huge part but I also used a skull candle and spoke to it with smoke and implanted my will.

4 Likes

That sounds preety cool

1 Like

Lots of trial and error but you’ll find the right combination. You want to layer things but not get obsessed. The best way for me is to remove myself and my feelings and wants and think rationally. Then put together a plan and work it like it’s “ work.” Then you clock out for the day and watch it unfold.

3 Likes

Exactly, but always use the SAME INTENT when using multiple types of magick to blend in together as one big ritual.

2 Likes

Yes! Don’t be adding things later or making little adjustments as you go. Get to the END result in your mind.

Queen Beleth taught me this and made me understand it better. You have to erase the little in betweens and think of the final outcome.

“ Want is power”

3 Likes

True so you could use like 3 different types of magic for example, sigil Magick, candle magic, and the jar Magick (dunno what to call it) in one ritual to make it more powerful?

1 Like

Evocation would be the best for the largest, and most permanent effect, in my opinion. If by sigil magick, you mean opening a spirit seal, I would say it is probably good for most mid range type of spells.

My experience has been that sigil magick does not open up a permanent pathway. It can bring you a lump sum of money or get you laid, but it is unlikely to bring you large amounts of cash or result in an actual relationship if you are looking for one.

Candle spells will drop a small amount of money in your lap and can draw lovers to you, but the effects are fleeting, meaning that they go away if you do not take advantage of the opportunity the spell brings, and will not appear again unless you repeat the spell. Note that I’m not talking about candles backed by anything else like Aradia, only candle spells by themselves.

5 Likes

man you can go further than that,
put the sigil of a demon who can make that happen (ask for his permission first :wink: ) and add power of sex magick on the jar. and add anything else that makes sense :wink:

You can combine as many types of magic as you want or can as long as they work towards a COMMON GOAL.

That what the guy who invented the Astarte Sex Slave Ritual did. That dudes a genius :wink:

2 Likes

Trueee this all helps alot I have alot of construction of rituals and looking deeper into this Magick for sure that’s fkn sick

1 Like

Sorry if you don’t mind me asking but what’s the difference between sigil magick and evocation? I thought they were the same thing

yeah sure it is, its fucking sick :smiling_imp:
Thats why we are called black magi :joy:

1 Like

Man I’m excited to get deep into this there’s so much for me to learn and I feel like I’ve already learnt alot… I guess a beginner will learn more in a month then say a advanced magician would learn in a month

Sigil magick is of two types

1. Spirit Sigil Magick - used for Evocation
  2. Custom Sigil Magick - Sigils created from your intention (Osman Spare type), charged and forgotten/kept as talismans.
1 Like

That is so confusing well the second one is but I’m sure it’ll click to me one day and I say to myself ohhhhhhh you fuckn dickhead :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Feel free to PM me If you want to learn custom sigil magick :slight_smile:

Anyone here know how to do vashikaran (mind control) using the photo of the person?

1 Like

Not to be a nazi about this but I think this is why people get confused.

A spirit has a SEAL. These are what we draw and charge and open to communicate.

We can create SIGILS for specific purposes and charge and open them for results.

I hope that helps someone be less confused - it’s a pet peeve of mine.

:rofl::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thats what i read in the books that I read, so the word kinda stuck now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know what vashikaran method is but Lucifer showed me draw his seal on the photo or carve it in the candle or poppet representing the person and get in there :smiling_imp:

1 Like