Candle being weird? With image

Hey, I have done like 20-30 candle spells in the past (I know it’s not much but still) but the candle I have now is flickering, but not for a few times,
Like constantly, so let’s say it’s flickering 45 minutes of 60. It’s a really dark spiritual spell I don’t wanna name it but something that calls spirits from really down.

I have never seen anything like that before and can’t even found on the internet, what would you say what does this mean?

Also the candle is burning somehow like this, like a grind or so

(Edit) the image doesn’t show but it’s a wide candle that’s why it’s center burned, also it’s deep so what you can see under the flame is not the bottom of it

Wow… Am I the only one feeling uneasy looking at this picture? REALLY uneasy. Like seriously man, just what kind of spell are you using? (Nope don’t answer) It looks like the candle is trying to engulf the flame… It somehow reminds me of death/nightmare spells…

4 Likes

it means its working

and whoever you called for are present with you rn

4 Likes

Well, no one would like to be a target of this spell.

And I may be due to the candle because it’s too wide.

And what do you think about that grind kind of pattern?

I know that flickering is good but this time really if I turn down all lights it a disco , may sound ridiculous but flashing.

its a result of the flickering, where the flame reaches all its sides

a testament to the energies

One time i did a spell and the yellow candle was dripping dark red wax. It usually means whatever you are trying to manifest is working, quite well. Candle oddities are more common than you think.

1 Like

My bad on my previous question, as I did not read the thread throughly. I would say it is certainly working then

Whaow so thatd even more strange.

Guys it’s keep doing it, so I don’t really know how should I feel, in this specific spell the spirits should go on the target, but if the candle is constantly but now like really 95% of this time flickering

Does not that mean that the spirits are here Instead of the target of the spell?

Well things did not changed it’s really interesting the candle doing it for more than a day now.

I know it’s not really the same thing, but during a ritual I’ve had stick incense liquefy. (Ritual was interrupted) Stuff like that is how you know what your doing is working, or you need to stop there close it down and try again later.

That’s some pretty potent malice you got running through that. I can feel the force of the intent clearly.

You clearly want the recipient of whatever nasty you cooked up to suffer, and you don’t care if they live or die. Actually, you’d be happy if they died.

I can tell you aren’t super advanced in your practice, but to bring forth this level of malice, you must have a really strong hateboner for whomever you are targeting to put this much force into it at the current state in your practice.

2 Likes

Isn’t it dangerous that something bad might happen to him as well, as in a law of return/carma kind of thing?

No, unless he opens himself up to the idea of backlash like that.

The whole ‘threefold return’ thing and anything similar is pretty much BS. The closest thing to those BS things that isn’t BS would be the Hermetic Principle of Rythm.

Also most cases of ‘backlash’ are either self-imposed from guilt or other feelings of regret over the act, or because the person you did a thing against had defenses/retaliates.

So long as you are acting authentically to yourself, you shouldn’t get any self-imposed backlash.

3 Likes

So, of course that’s not valid only in magic, but also in physical actions, as in, an assassin killing without sense of remorse would face no consequence, given he’s not caught, right?

Also, the first time I looked at the candle, I didn’t feel anything, however, the more I look at it, the more it unsettles me, I never had anything like this happening to me

1 Like

Correct.

You aren’t super sensitive to this stuff yet, so you don’t sense things right away, but you start to notice with enough exposure to a source of energies like that.

As far as the unsettling, it’s because it’s a nasty baneful working, the energies are actively malicious and you subconsciously avoid things like that.

Well you are not 100% right but close to it.

Also just an update, from this disco constant flashing the flame now dances so now like 70% dancing , 20% flashing or flickering and the rest 10% when it’s burning still it’s been 2 days now.

To add a little info I casted this spell and then after a few hours I blew out the candle but I felt like it needs to burn down, the first day there was nothing like this.

I still don’t know if this possitive or negative now.

That candle pic is one of the most calming things I’ve ever seen. Whatever spell you’re doing puts me at ease and gives me the feeling whoever is the receiver- it’s well justified.

I’m fucking weird :thinking:…but that’s perfectly ok​:metal:

1 Like