Candle being weird? With image

Well thank you or I don’t know how to react to that since the candle lives it’s own life :slight_smile:

Yes this spell will work, I’m confident deep inside but never seen a candle burning like this before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update picture after 36 hours the first image

That was a quick dive, if I took more time I could have gotten even closer.

Sorry I’m not native English what does this mean that you just said?

Also that circle grind pattern is still going on but if you look deeper there is that like mushrooms in a circle pattern.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I only did a quick dive/scry to determine what you are doing with the candle.

If I put more time/effort to it, I could have figured out what you were doing with more accuracy.

In any case, good luck with your working.

I meant a quick dive means what in your words :slight_smile: since the only meaning I get that i burned fast but since it’s a 3-5 day candle I think it’s pretty average burning time

No, not that.

What I meant by quick dive is that I scried it quickly, instead of taking my time to do an in depth scry.

Oh okay and do you have anything that you found on that quick look ? :slight_smile:

Just what I already said

Oh okay got it :slight_smile:

I see skull outlines on my end

Skull outlines where ?

Oh I see what you mean, damm it’s getting deeper day by day

Just an update for everyone interested the candle is still dancing like there would be wind. The room is almost hermetically closed btw so nothing effect its physically.

FINAL UPDATE , and I’m really curious about your opinions, the candle is ended, I found out that for some reason the wall of the candle from the inside was glued so the wax was glued into the candle maybe that’s why there is this much wax left BUT it reached the bottom so you may see wax on the bottom but that’s as thin as a hair.

Also would really good to hear someone who can read candle wax, the image shows that the bottom of the candle is the front of it.

1 Like

To be fair karma is subjective in that idea and the law of return is like the three fold law it’s just a RHP Wiccan ideology

I think thats true :slight_smile:

Any opinion on the candle?

I see teeth biting down like they latched onto something. Look at it like a clock, around the 1-2 area I see a spirit/energeric presence of something.

I just found something really interesting that the small patterns that were there the whole time as someone said skulls but I said mushrooms now formed into the final form at the bottom as a big one I circled them