Can We Get Multiple Wives? (Polygamy)

Polyandri is when women can have several husbonds.

Not in most the societies where this is practised. There you have under aged girls married off to 30 year elder men.

There is a distinction between polyamory (what is practised in the West) and polygamy that is practised in many muslim and third world countries.

1 Like

Can you get and keep a single woman? If not, perish the thought of three or four.

9 Likes

Curiosity killed the cat my friend… however it is possible just not an easy task to keep multiple women happy because not every woman is easy to deal with lol there are spells and even demons that can aid in this for you it’s just gotta be something you truely desire

1 Like

Solomon had a 1000 wives, and concubines. But Solomon’s story reads like fanfiction.

But it works in societies full of war with lots of widows, so they are taken care of.

8 Likes

Achieving this, for Magick, would be fairly straightforward

3 Likes

That depends, do you live in a country where that’s legal?

1 Like

However, wives AND concubines could also be interpreted as spirit spouses as well. It is well known that Solomon had a ring that could command and control demons. It’s not outside the realm of possibility of spirit spouses and spirit lovers.

1 Like

Sure. Now whether it’s legal where you are is a different story. Would it be wise and can you afford to support all the offspring which would inevitably be created due to such an addiction is another.

Can spirits do it? Absolutely.

1 Like

I don’t know why he would do that, especially during those times when “wife” meant more like financially responsible because their husband’s died in one of his wars.

Also explains why he only had 2 kids.

1 Like

Ancient condoms lol :joy:

2 Likes

He was unable to chose, so he went to bed alone most of the time?

1 Like

I just said earlier it was because they were marriages based on finances, not love, some alliances with other countries, 1 because her dad made amazing things and wanted it for his temple, the others because their spouse died and war and he became financially responsible.

That is a big reason why polygamy only works in countries with countries with war because people are born at roughly a 50 percent male and 50 percent. When a man takes 10 wives that means 10 men lose the chance to even consider making a family, and are often used as tools or war, in Mormon poly areas they kick the boys out of the community to fend for themselves.

Solomon had those wives not because of love but strategy and war.

1 Like

Back in ancient times? I don’t think there were even 1000 countries around. Now there’s more countries than a person can even shake a stick at. It’s a matter of both timing and traditions. Plus, back in those times people were more sensitive and could see spirits easier than in today’s times. At least from my observations, that’s what I’m seeing. It can be a paradox when you look at all factors, but when one looks closely enough it is easy to see how spirit spouses are highly possible.

How many countries do you think are around today, if I may ask?

4 Likes

It would appear that there are 1000 countries, especially if you include states. All of these North and South zone countries(North and South Korea for example) definitely tack onto the number. The countries across the Oceania and Micronesia areas spike everything up in number. If it’s not 1000 countries now, it is getting very close.

197 if you include Taiwan and Kosovo.

Does that include the language dialects in detail?

What do language dialects have to do with countries? Where I live every other village has a different dialect.

Simple, when one goes to a country and is blasted with the reality that there are different ways to say Hello, it is easy to feel like you’re in multiple countries rolled into one. If a king such as Solomon has to scroll through his mind to find the right way to say I love you across multiple wives, how would you figure he felt bombarded with that reality?

I want a male harem so I can turn it into a mafia organization that doesnt do mafia stuff but just vibe together :eyes:

3 Likes