Can We Get Multiple Wives? (Polygamy)

okay. I want that, too.

1 Like

But how is that connected to…
Nevermind, I just wanted to state that there a not 1000 countries today.

1 Like

It was from 700 Princess from 700 Kingdoms, a Kingdom then would just rule a tribe. Also each Kingdom could have more than one Princess.

300 Concubines were from his Jewish Kingdom.

Plus I think it was more apt to be exaggerated like all of Solomon’s stories instead of being spirit wives, which would not give him King advantages to his followers.

Marriage was about power, not love.

1 Like

Sounds interesting and sensible when you put it that way.

It’s just that the case that is presented in the many wives and concubines deterring his heart from what is considered as right hand path equivalent to pursue other goddesses and gods, leads to believe that they are at least of the same spirit as succubi or at the very least priestesses at heart for succubi.

Power and religion run hand in hand when it comes to kingship. Especially during a time when priests have as much or of similar power as kings in their own right.

1 Like

To get to the original post…

Polyamory is a thing. There’s no reason why love magic wouldn’t work in that context just like it does in every other context. I can personally attest to that.

2 Likes

Polyamory and Polygamy is two fairly different things. Polyamory in its textbook form suggests a husband and wife that have secondary yet equal boyfriend and/or girlfriend attached relationships that do not go beyond the bf/gf stage. Polygamy involves multiple marriages that live under the same household. At least that’s what I’ve seen.

Andrew Tate is a playboy with loads of women. Try his stuff.

I found my favorite comment on the balg forum to date.

1 Like

Where are these women who are into polygamy? Where are these women that want to share a man?

1 Like

There’s loads of groups on Facebook, and other forums, and a few religions too. There’s also polyamory which is a little more of a broad spectrum and of course the umbrella all ethical non monogamy. Religious polygamy from my understanding and research can be very harmful. They others where all consent and have more equal ground aren’t damaging and can be beneficial and beautiful.

Edit: the person you responded to is no longer in the forum so they will not reply.

They don’t actually exist. Every woman at heart wants to be an only. That’s just nature.

2 Likes

Give me the path of stones for this. Please. Thank you very much.

hear hear.

2 Likes

That’s like one of the most powerful lessons you can learn about the heart of a woman. Everything in your life that supports her being your only will keep her in your arms. Absolutely.

1 Like

Sure you could. But first of all why would you involve a spirit in this? If you have a clear goal in mind and are honest about what you want to yourself and to others, you just need to put some effort into it.

Second and spoken as a true introvert. Why the hell would you???

Either you try to treat all your wives right and try to bring balance and an emotional connection to all of them. But that will take ALL your time even without kids in the mix. Or you are, sorry I can’t think of another term, an asshole who has multiple wives as objects and are concerned about status.