Can spirits die?

One ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them

2 Likes

That’s not my misconception to keep.

The Egyptians say that Unas is a force to reckon with

Though, energy can not be truely desrtroyed - only repurposed

4 Likes

@Aiden_Crow why bother bringing up something then if you’re not going to explain what you’re talking about? Pointless.

Thanks for the name! I hadn’t heard of this pharaoh-turned-god before. I have to admit, the so-called “Cannibal Hymn” is pretty badass.

Awesome-Demon-300px

4 Likes

LHP self-as-god, indrawing all he has created… it’s all hidden in plain sight! :rofl:

3 Likes

And this is essentially the process of spiritual warfare taught in black magick of ahriman :laughing:

The idea being in the case of ahura mazda
"Your propose is to limit and halt my progress so i consume you and yours and bring them within the blackened fire to fuel my own soul!"

Through the process one intakes the and retakes the “power” of order and perceived limits to be wielded as a force. This turns the perceivable limit into points of expressed power and points of oppurtunity.

3 Likes

Also i case the question is hoving around in anyone’s mind. No i have not preformed these rites yet. I am still going through the process of extraction and self-discovering of personal power that amounts to spiritual bootcamp. Not always a fun process. As the rites in the text are done alone. So one needs alot of power as you can imagine.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I Always Get Zozo When I Use A Ouija Board, Help?

This reminds me of the spot where King Paimon said something to the effect of thugs we do now change things even like 2000 years back sometimes and human brains don’t really fathom this, however Queen Ereshkigal and Namtar showed me over the course of 3 months in campfire stories how things she did in her realm in the fire right in front of me would affect me months later, how things I did to the fire messed up her realm in the flame much further in the future than her retaliation and how I had heard an asschewing I had got in the past happened after I messed up her realms image in the flame. I’ve been yelled at for not messing up yet but it seemed that it was because she had like a portal to those points all at once open in one spot and I was doing things 3 things at a time in those points… if that makes any sense…