The Mad King's Journal

Knew what

Frankly put, you either become what you’re meant to be or want to be or you don’t. The true self is what you say you are, so, who are you?

I’m a Libra. Naturally indecisive.

1 Like

This is a falsehood born of “modern” astrology. You sun is in libra, in the case of western astrology but that does not say what you are as it is only a piece of the whole.

Devour and evolve seems more apt to me but everyone has there own concept of it.

4 Likes

That doesn’t mean you don’t know who you are though.

To us, to evolve is to devour. Devour the obstacles and limitations we have.

To some, the devour means the world will choke them out.

1 Like

When I say true self, I mostly mean your personality as a person. You decide your fate and what you’re to become. It’s in your hands.

2 Likes

By this i mean we intake and awaken forces within to strengthen our own souls. The elements,planetary forces, the essence of gods, demons,angels ect.

This seems an accruate representation

3 Likes

I know what you mean brother. We walk the path of smoke together, although you’re ahead a bit :laughing:

2 Likes

Okay … Great point…

To us, to evolve is to devour. Devour the obstacles and limitations we have.

So … Fears … Drowning. Dying. Christian concept of burning or being tormented for eternity. Heights. Snakes. Being alone.

Many, many crippling fears. Yesterday for.me proves heights is crippling for me.
Soo… Transform … Devour … Evolve … Live.

These are not easily overcome fears for me.

I can relate stories for each of those. Or write the novel.

2 Likes

This concept expands beyond the path of smoke. That path takes a more active and aggressive stance in evolution though. My original practice was soley with the elements. This expanded the the planets and now to greater forces or a greater awareness of these forces.

2 Likes

Watered down, yes. Expand upon yourself too.

2 Likes

I shall not fear … Fear is the mind slayer.
How easier said than done, and so very true.

1 Like

“Fear is in our minds, taking over all the time…”

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fear is also the gate to be past. Not the enemy to conquer. It is a part of you. Let it pass through you as you pass through it.

2 Likes

That’s why I mentioned. I understand that l all evolution in the magickal sense is that though.

2 Likes

Definitely a blockage. While clearing my prana channels the pain returned… Time to blast the fucker again :metal:

Edibles and magick

Holy fuck. Could see Belial and Lucifer as shades. Shadows. But couldn’t sense them. Well maybe slightly. Made it so much harder to do my absorbing darkness opening… But I should be able to astral travel easily as I can feel myself letting go of my physical.

3 Likes

Edibles pt 2

My astral body feels like it is leaving my body and therefore I feel in two places at once

1 Like

Bilocation.

1 Like

Hmm contemplation. Concentration. Tired? Why though… Why must my corpse lose fuel and burn out? All good questions… But what is the meaning of me? I am that I am… Beginner. Ender. But why? Why am I? Why do entities push me so? What can they see that I don’t?