Can someone help me please

Nothing seems to be working, I’ve tried everything from petitions, come to me, return of hubby to urine control spells, he has given me no incling of there being any effect on him and things are on the same track as they were 5 months ago. Maybe it’s me and I don’t know what I’m doing which is why I am asking for help from someone who would be more experience and happy to help me.

1 Like

Sometimes you need to see past that person to get what you want. I think I had the same situation.

1 Like

Hey… what do you mean I need to see past another person? @Borgy

Do you actually forget about the spells and the target when you’re done? Or do you obsess over both of them? Lust for results can ruin anything you do.

8 Likes

I have a feeling that the minute you move on and get a nice makeover and possibly a new hobby/occupation Your love life and luck will change for the better.

Wouldn’t it be nice to be on top of the world in a few months and actually meeting new people and getting compliments on how fresh you look, and then be approached by your ex?

I would say root for victory.

You have sent out your wish to the universe, let it get back to you at the right time.

5 Likes

@Narsonix I’m not lusting or obsessing, just not even seen a small sign nor word my work has had effect. Which is why I am asking for some help from someone more knowledgeable and experienced than me.

1 Like

I would say yes but two little children are being affected by this, so not as simple as getting a new occupation or hobby - already have those and plenty of friends and people I meet - I’m
Open to that anyway x

3 Likes

@Flirtingflower Sorry I meant past that person. Move on and than reach your goal with that same person or with an even better one. Like @Lotuslouvena said.

2 Likes

Sweetheart just release your intention to the universe and wait for time.

I have seen my mother in a similar situation back in the nineties.Some lady got a hold of my dad and there was no chance despite our witchy workings and cleansings he would even pick up our phone or respond to us.Then we found out the thieveing lady was pregnant and we just gave up.

We did a small ammonia spell to reverse the situation and then we petitioned to andromalius to return the husband and father whose wits had been stolen.

Long story short when we gave up and started packing for another city, Dad showed up half way on the motorway in tears.The lady was not expecting his baby but sleeping around with his sleazy nephew.

He said he was sorry and he had gone blind.My mom was so sick and tired of wanting and waiting and waiting for a year.

But in a few months we were ok again except that she had night terrors and wanted to scratch my dad in her sleep due to repressed anger.

The kids, if he is the actual father, have a right to their dad.

Get them to team up with you and call him regularly.He will come around at a point when you may be heart burnt and exhausted but what has been stolen will return to you if you care less about it after casting a spell.

5 Likes

Is he a very stubborn person ?

1 Like

You cant control nor force love … Log into Facebook | Facebook

1 Like

Yup @Jay133

1 Like

Maybe that’s the problem your stuff might be working but he might be to stubborn to say anything about or maybe you need to find another approach to break his Resistance or stubbornness down. example I know a lot of people who date a Narcissis they think just doing a love spell is going to get them back it’s not what I found out is when you do a little hex on them break them down then you can work around it more effective lol so my point is instead of doing a lot of love related try and think of another way around the problem

3 Likes

I agree, the egotistic types need a bone breaking.

@Flirtingflower. have you heard of the balloon spell? like when you imagine his ego as a balloon and then you pop it visualising the breakdown of his stubborn ways?

Many men need to change before they are back.

4 Likes

Hi yes that’s another option, how about a skull spell? And is there anyone I can call on deity wise to help me with breaking his resistance? Non have helped me so far! @Jay133

@Lotuslouvena I haven’t heard of the balloon spell, I’ve tried calling to his higher self and visualisation, even his Higher Self is stubborn!
I am going to try the balloon spell though.

1 Like

Whatever is tough needs to be knocked down x

You can do it x of me and my mum survived this so will you x

1 Like

King Paimon Belial anyone who can influence the mind really but those two I have a really strong feeling for even Santisima Muerte is a good bet. It will also be good to do stuff like bind his Stubbornness and have them back you up a lot of hoodooish ways as well

1 Like

This is pretty effective

1 Like

Hello Flirtingflower,
I just want to tell you I’m in a similar situation. My husband left me a year ago. Six months ago I started to try to get him back with magic (it’s all new to me).
So far, I have not seen any progress, even though I have tried a many. He even started living with another woman.
On the recommendation in this forum I started working with Santisima Muerte. I’ll see what this will bring. My husband is also very stubborn. But I too. So I do not want to give up.
I hope that in the end we both get the desired result.

2 Likes