Can someone help me please with how to invocate Lucifer

Welcome @Ostap It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before you make any more posts, please click here and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

1 Like

What, exactly, are you trying to do? Are you trying to invoke, which is calling the spirit within to take on its qualities, or evoke, which is the summoning of a spirit to physical appearance?

Before we can troubleshoot what might you might be doing wrong, it can be helpful to know what it is your intention is and what you are trying to accomplish. Are you just looking for a spirit to appear to prove its real, or are you wanting some kind of material result?

1 Like

I have one wish but with this problem only spirit can help me i choose lucifer because i know many information about him so i try talk with him but problem is i dont feel anything i try invocate him few months i did everything right i make wrote sigil in page and do meditate then say his enn but nothing happen

I do invocate right try do it few months but don’t get any results and i see peoples there get talk with demons i feel jealous and hate because its unfair why nobody of them come to me only to others

After having “opened” the sigil of a spirit by gazing at it, to achieve a goal imagine the situation as already real and concentrate on the related emotions: relief, joy…
To obtain an information, write down a question before opening the sigil, then do so, read your question and take note of what pops up in your mind: it’s the answer of the spirit.

@Ostap This post appears to be part of this conversation, so I have merged the topics. The answers also overlap.

As others have said, to be able to sense the entities when they come, which they usually do, this is a skill that takes the right input from you, and development of your astral senses. You could be surrounded by spirits yelling out you but if you are deaf to them it won’t matter.

Have you been doing anything to build your psychic aka astral senses t all? If not take a look at these free tutorials and see if you can pick up a daily practice to develop them.

On the other hand you don’t need to sense them to get magick to work, but the method is in how you do it not so much what you do. Do imagine the result as being here now, don’t just say a chant and focus on the chant, that’s useless. read more around the forum as this is a common problem and it’s been discussed so many time and so many ways, if you look it up you are bound to find a way that suits you better than the rest.

You didn’t answer my question. Are you summoning inward or outward?

I try both before but i want more outward because i want see, feel, hear him but i dont know why nothing works

How i can grow my astral senses? Or to feel everything better i already listen third eye music for open it but its don’t give results

I have hard situation and can’t buy altar or candles i read some other peoples text there they say just using sigil say enn meditate and after this they see lucifer its means i dont need items i write lucifer sigil in page and i know how to meditate right i vibrate his name not just once i try it few months i dont understand what wrong

It’s because magick isn’t as easy as some people make it seem, and you have not spent any time learning how to do it correctly or building the necessary skills. It’s called an art for a reason. It requires some basic knowledge and foundations to be successful.

2 Likes

Like I said: try the tutorial. “Tutorial” means “teaching or explanation of a subject or task”. That’s the whole point of linking that thread for you - start with opening the link and reading through it.

Please stop making duplicate topics for the same conversation. You have asked again the same thing you asked here. We’re the same people still logged in reading these posts it doesn’t help you to repeat the topic.

Again, we have an entire collection of tutorials for free here, start with reading the ones I linked, or use the search for more.

This is not a problem. These are props and not at all required to do magick.

Try this tutorial on tool-free magick or look into methods such as New Avatar Power or the Law of Attraction.

First off, are you sure it’s his sigil? A lot of online occultists are using the sigil of Agalierap, don’t ask me why. Lucifer’s actual sigil is:

And his enn is Jedan tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer.

Your 3rd eye is probably closed. Work with Samuel Sagan’s guided meditations to find out if you can see a light by breathing the way he describes. If not, do energy medicine drills to build your energy bodies and circulate energy.

The read Lucifer & The Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose. The method in there will work for you.

1 Like

This sigil will be hard for wrote in my page can i write sigil without this circle around him? And my third eye closed but i do meditate listen music for open third eye but its don’t open still

That’s right, you don’t really need an altar, candles and tools.
They do help, especially with ritual work. But you can do without. That does mean training your senses and a good understanding of how to reach a trance state gets more important.

Don’t compare your succes and failures to others too much. As I said before, I think with people claiming that just drawing the sigil and just saying the enn a few times will fully evoke or invoke a spirit for them there’s a combination of misunderstanding what an actual invocation or evocation is and feels like and a lot of imagination gone haywire.

Learning to get into an actual trance state takes time. Developing your astral senses takes time (go to the links some others have posted). Just listening to some 3rd eye stuff on youtube is not enough on it’s own. I’m afraid to actually learn this stuff takes time, effort and motivation.

Even then you might not be succesful. The system of opening a sigil and chanting an enn might not really work for you. That’s ok, it’s someone elses system that might not be compleyely suited for you.
That’s why it’s important to journal your experiences, especially your failures, and go over them at later times to see if you can tweak or change some things to make it work for you.

I did it right or i need try again?

I don’t have much time i need faster i can lose everything if i dont get what i want why you all don’t understand i say i have hard situation if i dont will talk with him or get advice from him or he would change my life everything will be good i try open eye before its dont open i don’t have time for reading i need action not words

For urgent matters there are some options, one is turning to St Expedite e.g. here is a thread as a possible way to work with him:

About the offering mentioned at the end of the message, adapt it according to what is possible (no red candle, a thing instead of another one…)

Then try, try again.
It seems you just want something material done. You don’t need a full invocation for that. Neither do you really need to “feel” anything.
Drawn sigils don’t have to be precise, just make the effort to draw them as good as you can. You will need to be able to go into a (light) trance state in order to open a sigil, while clearly holding your intent in mind.

like @theheirophant posted “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” by Theodore Rose might also work for you. You don’t need anything but your imagination. You don’t even necessarily only have to use the described intended outcomes he wrote in his book. This is by far the easiest way to effectively reach demons for material gains, I know off. But this still requires you to develop some skill in meditation, quieting the mind and visualization.

But honestly… If you are not willing to put in the time, or any time at all (not even reading a few tutorials on a forum), it will probably not work for you. You don’t expect to be able to play a decent game against a regular tennis player on a court when you’ve just watched some youtube tutorials and listen to some guided tennis meditations, but never really held a racket and hit some balls, right?

It might not be what you want to hear, but this shit is not an effortless shortcut to your desires. Despite what many people claim. It still takes time, effort and the motivation to keep at it after you first fail a few times. If you really could get rich by just drawing a picture and saying some words only, don’t you think more people would be driving Jaguars and Lambo’s?

IMHO, if you want the results, but none of the effort you’re better off hiring someone to perform a ritual on your behalf.

2 Likes