Can someone ask Asmodeus for me?

Well, I did an invocation, instead of evoking him. But I used no coercion, no names of God lol, and was not forceful in my requests. I gather that even when you’re not making a binding pact, he does consider it somewhat of a pact, and as far as getting him to leave when finished, all you can do is respectfully and assertively ask him to. Doing the lbrp does no good for him. I don’t think he can be, nor should he be banished.Since prior to the invocation I was careful to create a pleasant rapport with him, he may be testy, and his is a very strong fiery energy, but absolutely be extremely specific in your requests, and very respectful but at the same time never be a push over, be strong but firm and pleasant, he will return this and more. I was careful to draw the lines that should not be crossed, such as the fact that I am not invoking for reasons of lust, love or breaking lovers apart, not at this time. I left it open just in case I will do that type of rite. I.told him I would not tolerate him being frightening, or disturbing to me, or harmful to me and my family in any way. However the communication and ritual worked for both of us. I told him, even tho he was aware, that I will continue to expose xtianty for the lies it promotes, and always be ready to prove the inaccuracies and contradictions etc within the false Judeo xtian religions. He said he was pleased with this and that it was an acceptable part of our agreement. I invoked him for a baneful working, so really I would just set specific limits with him, do not be coercive or
commanding with him, and using the names of God to force your will on him is a very dangerous action, and could mean a person’s downfall. He is extremely eloquent, intelligent, knows your intentions and thoughts, and what you’re willing to do, but very helpful. He will teach you how to cast effective magick, and has oodles of information that can provide useful. :grin:

3 Likes

Any invocation with Asmodeus is a pact, whether formally written or not. This has been my experience thus far. Give him offerings before you call on him, and ask him to provide more of what he likes, he will. He always manages to bring what I need my way. But remember, be careful. He is a demon king, and as such should be treated as one. You can’t be afraid or weak. He will probe your mind, and he will know your intentions and also if you’re not being honest. Be very firm and specific with him.

6 Likes

:joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Asmodeus is another hot being. I’ve probably mentioned this before but the first time I did a candle ritual I ended up with one of those vivid dreams. A bit before I was working on petitions fro a succubus when I saw his entry. It was one of those “dreams” I couldn’t wake up out of. To cut it short, he wan woo like no other and BAM I was a hot chick being lavished hot lingerie, jewelry, clothing, and more. Generally I don’t give a crap about gold and jewels or money but this dream vision was just heavy. I couldn’t make him out in the dream mirrors in the dream but god he can massage you into heaven. He only laughed at the idea of me wanting a succubus… suggested why not become one.

He wouldn’t be the only one with that suggestion as Lilith herself in another dream with other beings suggested this. The one they got mad at was when they suggested I get laid by this cowboy demon who wanted to take me upstairs in this lavish hotel to be “ridden” I ended up declining and the scowls from them made me feel bad as apparently they put a bit of work into that separate dream vision.

That’s changed since then and I think they more than delight in my confusion of trying to decipher if its my mind or actual spiritual influence. As Asenaths’ book mentions, putting my intentions forward should be first and foremost rather than getting lost in pleasure.

I’d watch your dreams if you feel you can’t communicate. They hear even if you feel they don’t. Results? Make sure your intention and will is strong and quite doubting.

3 Likes

lol… . I should write homo-erotic novels then eh? It was a while ago and as of late… dreams are just boring me talking to norms and doing mundane tasks like gardening, going to the store, talking in restaurants, etc etc. Scrubbing floors, laundry, and mowing the lawn dreams get god awfully boring.

Be careful what you wish for haha, I asked for messages in lucid dreams and I got em. :rofl:

1 Like

I may have already told you this or put it on the forum, but never ever lie to Asmodeus, very important.

1 Like

Hi… how do I call upon him? And what information does he need?

1 Like

google, search bar . magick book? don’t be lazy.

1 Like

If someone else validates for you then that is just a crutch. Use meditation, affirmations, alchemy and consistent practice to build a strong sense of self and confidence. It’s a supermoon tonight on a Tuesday in Aries Season, so it’s a good time to work with him or other spirits attributed to Mars. Invoke him
Edit: I should say ritual work not practice

tomorrow is a full moon so some may use that to help their magick get extra boost or to charge up some stuff by leaving it out in the moonlight tomorrow evening /nite.

1 Like

Do you have some examples of the types of things he might ask you to do?

Asmodeus is not one to toy with, his energy is very strong as he is one of the 9 demon kings. He cannot be banished, I love him because despite the fact that his energy can get very dark, he is a fiery demon and can teach you many things about alot of subjects, and also how to make your magick more effective. He can be very witty, and is eloquent and even charming at times. However, to develop a good rapport with him takes time. I don’t recommend him to beginners, as he can be overwhelming, and never for baneful magick, except for an occasional break up ritual. To make contact with him, go to YouTube and Satan and sons has his enn with music. You can draw out his sigil with black ink, and while gazing at it holding it in your left palm simply chant his enn 9x. When you feel his presence make sure you have a good reason for communicating, or simply ask him to teach you something. But like I said, if you do a formal invocation, he can not be bound or banished, I like having him.as king of my temple, I’ve learned tons of useful info from him and if you show him respect and kindness, he’s likely to return that and then some. I will send you his enn.

1 Like

Enn: Ayer avage aloren Asmoday aken

And I can tell you he hates every form of the Judeo xtian religions, what I do for him and it comes naturally for me lol, is refute every xtian belief with proof that it is false every opportunity I get. This seems to please him best. I wouldn’t invoke him until you’ve established a rapport with him. He will communicate with you the way I described.

Your better off talking to him directly. I find people tend to muddle communications with their own beliefs so second hand “phoning” is a clump of salt.

1 Like

That’s very helpful… thank you.

I want to do some break up work, I am fairly beginner (only been working for three/four months).

Would it still be too overwhelming to summon him or suitable given my request?

1 Like

Yes it would be too early for an invocation. He’s alot to handle, even for experienced magicians. I would just try communicating with him first. Maybe you can contact one of the experienced black magicians here on the forum , they are very good. Contact e.a. Koetting, j. d. Temple, or behemothx

Or it’s called being a lazy ass to do the work. lol Or they want shortcut by way of networking with others to give a good word to the big bad demon. haha.

2 Likes

And for a break up spell, you don’t have to call on a demon. :wink: