Can someone ask Asmodeus for me?

I know, right?? people always want to complicate things with unneeded extra drama or using a pillow to nail a hammer. :laughing:

Iā€™ve been trying own spells for a specific outcome for over three months actually so thinking I need to change my approach.

I started communication last night and was visited by him! Very powerful experience. Havenā€™t asked for anything but I am looking forward to learning from him.

Iā€™m not being an asshole here, but I wanna make it clear that I am in no way giving out a complete formal ritual for Asmodeus to anyone. Like I said, he is not for beginners. The most Iā€™ve done is show how to communicate with him. He is overwhelming to even very experienced black magicians, too hot to handle for beginners or dabblers.

And even if someone were to hire say Koetting or another invoking asmoday, the magick is still going to affect them.

Thatā€™s completely fair enough :).

Thank you very much for all your advice.

Do you have any advice to help with spell manifestation?

thereā€™s also gaap and other demons. sitri. i think u need to learn more about basics of magick and the many different powers demons have. There are many demons that can get the work done besides asmoday.
break up is vague. thereā€™s so many ways to cause trouble. like get them in fights. arguments etcā€¦ impotent . see ugliness in person etcā€¦
open your mind to other ways to break up.
Thereā€™s even a whole book that explains a 33day to end a relationship .spell
I donā€™t think you research enough if u just focus on one demon asmoday. of casting one spell.

I say go to galleryofmagick site. read the info there. see what books you want and get basics down and go from there. Your lacking knowledge and casting left and right from forum suggestion spells which isnā€™t organized may harm you more then help you your goal. safety and basics first.

Ahh thanks very much! Thatā€™s a really helpful answer. I will do just that. I have spent many days reading but didnā€™t know where to start to change my approach.

Thanks very much again.

1 Like