Hello everyone. So I am working on a project to basically take my ex back from her new guy, i have good reason to do so.
My question is that is it wise to incorporate multiple demons into one big ritual.
For instance i was planning on some sort of a 3 candle cord cutting ritual, where 2 pink candles are me and the ex and these two will be places together with some sigils inscribed, and at some distance a white candle which is the new guy, a thread around us and then burn it obv,
so here i plan on incorporating the following demons (with said intent)-
- Gremory to cause love between me and her and make me more seductive to her (draw the sigil only on mine and her candle)
- Gaap to start out relationship and breakup theirs (will draw sigils on mine and her candles while asking gaap to start our relatinoship and on his candle to break theirs)
- Sallos to cause love and fidelity (sigil on mine and hers)
- Leraje to break them up (so either only on him, or on her and him but not me)
- dantalion to change her feelings and bring us closer (sigil only on her)
- Paimon to make her more easily influenced dring conversation (sigils on her or maybe n me as well)
- sitri to cause love and lust(sigils on me and her)
- asmodeus to cause love and lust as well and to strengthen my power
Is tis a good idea and will they all work together?
(side note, i already pray to Lucifer, Aphrodite, Asmodeus and Sitri on a regular basis and communicate with them using pendulum, they are super nice with me and are kind of like me 4 main Go to entities.
Lucifer is like my MAIN DEITY, and i think we have a connection because the very first time i called his name whilst listening to him enn, i felt him)