Can i destroy the person i am and be reborn?

Did anyone here hear about a case that someone destroyed himself with all his past and was turned to a new person with the help of magic

2 Likes

That is kind of the whole point of self development, and initiation in magick.

If your magick doesn’t change you, then you’re doing something wrong.

9 Likes

I mean about a case that magic removed the past of the person

Metaphorically yes, literally no. Magick cannot remove your past but it can help you better the present/future.

2 Likes

i am stuck in a situation that my past is too horrible for me to handle

I am thinking abiut trying candle magic to kill myself

Deliver the past from yourself, think of it this way, you have full control over “self”. If you can’t handle this past, let it strengthen you or “cut it off” from yourself. Everyone has their hardships, and yours existed so you could learn to live with yourself, any way you could.

I suggest letting them strengthen you, and building acceptance and self love. Every negative thing in your life can be made into something phenominal with the right attention.

You will do what you must. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to remove my past from existence

Not possible, if you want to let go of the past you let go of it but you cannot completely erase it.

1 Like

I was abused horribly in a mental hospital and my evil mother and grandfather sent me there against my will and this thing destroyed my life. I dont want the mental hospital in my past

1 Like

Is it really not possible to remove this horrible thing from my past?

It’s a waste of energy to try to remove it. Use it to grow.

1 Like

No, it’s not. If it was, then everyone who has ever suffered trauma would do so. You’re not the first person to come here looking for a fix for personal unpleasantness in their past, and you most likely won’t be the last.

What you can do, however, is work on changing your memory of the event so you no longer need to define yourself by the experience and it no longer has a hold over you. If you want to learn actual retroactive magick and how to change your memory, I highly recommend picking up a copy of Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood.

4 Likes

You can mend your heart and learn to love yourself.

You can burn the bridges with family and not allow them into your life again.

1 Like

Lilith, I just want you to know that this isn’t the next best thing. Were the best option to be to remove it from your life, it would be available. It is your tool. Do not throw it away, use it.

2 Likes

This! :arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up:

You have to seek the good within the experience, love.

1 Like

I am 30 and a total failure… life full of mistakes and abuse

I want to wake up one day and dont remember the hell i was into

Use Darkestknight’s advice, it is your path out.

1 Like

Everyone deals with trauma differently. Wanting to erase the memories for good is a typical reaction of someone who has been through a lot. Some would advise you to take the easy way out, but that only makes the problem worse. Instead use your experiences to better yourself and spread your message to the world in hoping it will reach people facing something similar and help them get through it, too. It’s difficult and the road to acceptance will be bumpy, but you’ll be a different person by the end of it. We’re stronger than that man. You’re stronger than this, your past can’t define you if you don’t let it.
Ascend.

1 Like