Can i destroy the person i am and be reborn?

The past is what it is, but it doesn’t have to control your future. I destroyed myself with magick, and I have gradually changed into a much better version of myself. To be perfectly clear, I did not engage in self-harm. I did magick to make myself extremely malleable to change, and then directed more magick at changing myself into a person that I enjoy being.

I don’t generally recommend that people do this, but I understand where the desire comes from. If you hate yourself enough to want to destroy yourself, you can put that energy to use in a positive and beneficial way. If all you do is blow yourself up and then wallow in your own misery things won’t work out very well, but if you commit to rebuilding yourself from the ashes and to living your best life, this can work spectacularly.

3 Likes

I did it in this lifetime, i think its kind.of basic prodecure…

You just have to communicate with your own high being and creator, about locking your past existences, so no one cannot claim anything about your past… i.e clinge on some past life depts and karma shit, its against creator laws, to interfere, your time and space with things that are unproveable.

God will understand, everyone is not with him, or do abide his laws.

1 Like

Can you destroy yourself magickally and become a new person? Yes, but there are better ways to handle things for the majority of people.

If you want to erase your past just force yourself to forget. It wont change what happened but you wont remember. Repress the memories

I would say there are probably better ways to handle it still but its your life and I respect and support your decision.

Forgetting will not be enough… i am thinking about killing the current me with candle magic. I wonder how it will work

It’s not only the mental hospital… i am 30 and i was always a pathetic person, loser, not using my intellignce and instead made the worst decisions and let others abuse me and step on me. I wanna kill this person with magic and be reborn

if i dont reborn I will continue to suffer and i am tired of being miserable and a loser

You won’t destroy the person you are but you can transform yourself like a butterfly.

Think of Persephone. She never changed the fact that she was Kore but now she’s the powerful queen of the Underworld.

I myself wish I could change my past especially with the knowledge and stuff I have now but I’d rather look foward.

1 Like

This is something for the Mass of the Phoenix ritual. The past remains behind and a new person is reborn.

But there is also the ritual of the Lake of Fire which is more controled as the mage chooses himself/herself the traits needed, talents and features…

Just gonna give my two cents here. Look, you cannot and will never be able to erase the events that occurred in your past. What you can do is make your present and future better. Your life is hell right now because your letting your past control you. Like a slave.

You can always break free from it. Introduce good things into your life, find a hobby, a mate, friends, whatever that makes you smile and gives you motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

I have done terrible things in my past. I have also went through terrible things. I took the wisdom I gained from those events that affected me. The ones that traumatized me. I made lemonade from lemons so to speak :joy:. and the things I did to other people? I got over it. I realized that I’m not that same person who did those things anymore.

I’m a new person because of it. And my life is improving. Have faith in yourself, stop trying to run away from your past. Embrace it.

1 Like

This would only be possible by shadow work. It’s not easy to turn yourself into a butterfly and it’s a very messy process.

“in order to be able to become a butterfly , the caterpillar has to fall apart completely, decompose down to its very essence, devoid of any shape or consciousness. It literally dies. There is nothing left of it. And from this liquid essence, the butterfly starts to put itself together, from scratch.”

Source: How Does a Caterpillar Turn into a Butterfly? | Scientific American

Most will leave out the dirty, disgusting shadow work that needs to be done.

Sure, you wanna change, do the shadow work.

3 Likes

That’s the most beautiful, morbid and honest thing I’ve ever read :fire:

Accepting that you allowed others to step on you and overall be a person you’re not happy with, is the first step to kill that old image of yours you hate so much.

Instead of wasting every single day of your life thinking about your mother, the institute, your grandfather and all the mistakes you did because of this, channel this energy into a new passion. Something that will make you a better person.

Meditate, open your heart space, forgive yourself first of all, even if you can’t forgive everyone else, in order to move on. Concentrate in every single of your chakra from root to crown and forgive each one of them for every single issue they caused to you, because of you. What others did to us, is not an excuse to do things and be someone we’re not proud of. You’re just repeating old patterns. If you don’t like who you are, then change it. Here and now.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s called Damnation.

No! Without the memories, one cannot remember the lessons learned.

Everyone wants the easy way out, there is no easy way out. You erase memories, you lose part of yourself and the essence of who you are. I know way to much about this and I had memories ripped away. It’s not worth it.

The best and sane advice came from @Anassa. Though, I still think Shadow Work has to be involved, the advice is on point.

3 Likes

Not true fire and brimstone is a Christian made up it’s not the reality

It has to, eventually, but Shadow work goes a bit too deep, he might face things he’s not capable yet to face and that might break him even further. Healing is a priority right now, following from a Soul Retrieval.

1 Like

Pm me I know more stuff you could do wipe memories And other things

That’s bollocks. Where do you think the Christians got the concept from and why do you think certain Christians corrupted it?

Read The Book of Azazel. :wink:

I know they corrupted it

Right, so why would I be here on an occult forum talking about the corrupted Christian version of Damnation? :wink:

Clearly, I’m not talking about the Christian form of Damnation. I’m referring to the Gatekeeper ritual.