Can human souls become demons or demonic in nature/appearance?

I’ve heard of an angel named Istrael.
I also heard Astarte was imprisoned for a long time, but is now free again;

1. Her seal was broken by her followers.

2. She completed her sentence.

3. She was never imprisoned to start with, but said this to get more energy for her strength from her followers

She is the daughter of Lucifer and brother of Azazel from what I know.

But Ishtar does like to be known as Goddess of Goddesses, and eventually does not want to be connected to a daemon image, so thank you for saying so. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I don’t really trust Wikipedia since anyone can go on and wrote anything they want. Have you worked with him? Something just isn’t giving right with me. I’ll just evoke him and talk with him. I was just wondering if you had other sources or personal gnosis/ experience. Thanks for the quote though.

1 Like

Ishtar is the daughter of Anu in the original mythologies, Anu being the Primordial God of the sky, the bible is based off Yahweh who was a minor God in one of the secs of that pantheon Ishtar cannot be the daughter of Lucifer at all lol it makes no logical sense.

However yes she does like to be known as Goddess because that’s what she is xD the angels were ‘under’ Yahweh as he was a minor God of war and sky who commanded the heavenly host to protect the pantheon.

You sure you didn’t get your information mixed up?

1 Like

True. Wikipedia is just a stepping stone to higher information. :wink:
I cannot say I work with Azazel at this time, but I know his current and it is amazing.
I have worked with Lucifer since childhood, then worked some with Bael for a little while, until becoming familiar with Astaroth.

But if you work with Azazel directly, let me know the perspective he tells you if you don’t mind and Azazel doesn’t either lol.

1 Like

I thought her dad went by EA. :slight_smile:

Enki/EA is considered her Father in other mythologies yes but in original Uruk tradition it’s Anu.

2 Likes

Azazel came to me when I was little. I have deep connection with him. I tend to go to him when I don’t want to do something Lucifer wants. This was just something new to me. I’ll ask him the next time I evoke him.

I also think possible that EA/Ishtar originated in the Lyra constellation, and when they arrived here on this world she became the first emperess goddess of this world, and created royal bloodlines in various regions. And the regions she propogated are symbolized by her star, her lion, or her colors of blue and gold.

For me, Lucifer was always near me as I grew up. He would speak to me directly back before my chakras begun to close for the first time.
He told me that everywhere I stand, he is there always.
And he showed me parts of Sheol and I seen the beauty of it and it filled me with absolute happiness. But it is most beautiful in the lowest layers. And some go freely from place to place and it is bareable. But for others, much endless pain. Hell exists outside of time’s measure. You are in a subdued dream state, as your torture is put into a “sped up” “infinite loop” of no escape.
But you could be in torture for 1000 years, and when your punishment finally ends, it is like the time-space of that event never existed, because time does not reach there. This is the meaning of eternity- an endless loop. But it does not literally mean forever, it is just a matter of perspective, as forever is absense of time measure.

really?

Personally I rather followed Lilith, and the other succubus that serve under her. As I have major desire for when I reach the end of my human life, to be reborn in the succubus realm, as Lilith is my spiritual mother, and the other succubus are either my spiritual sisters, or spiritual lovers that live with, and surround my household.

Is really for the hell I have been to.
There is a tornado of flesh near the bottom, and the violent rip eachother into peices with their teeth and nails, violating eachother in agony for an endless time. In all of hell, it is the most beautiful. But the frozen wasteland where all the rivers meet and freeze are beautiful and painful too. There is a lake of fire, a lake of boiling blood, a lake of black bile, and the dreary river styxx is probably the only one that actually resembles a body of water.

I have experienced the pains of the blasting icy winds and they were lovely.
I was entombed in a metal box in the sky, cramped with my head bent to the side, barely able to fit in the box that contained me. The box was slammed into the ground forcefully. The box was metal and it sat on burning sand that heated it to a red glow, my flesh melted to all sides and sizzled with the scent of burning skin and hair and then bone and boiling blood. It felt like 20 years, but when it was finally over, no time had passed.
Eventually the pain becomes more bareable, if not still terrible.
But the crampedness feeling I can never get over, it’s pretty miserable.
And in the lake of black bile you drown endlessly as black tar rains down upon you. If you climb onto the sands of the shore, you begin to violently vommit nonstop, so you continue to drown by bile. It’s pretty disgusting and painful as hell. Lol
Not trying to scare anyone, to watch such poetic divine justice is actually the most beautiful spectacle you could imagine.
But if you plan on going there, you had better be planning on reaching a god-state before you get there and it will ease the pain.
Experiencing these tortures first hand readies you to be the one inflicting them.
You cannot deal out a torture you haven’t experienced :wink: (this last line is just my oppinion)

what?

Actually I were planning on being reborn in the infernal kingdom, as ones of Lilith children. By giving up my humanity once it my human life is over, and become a shemale succubus or correct term a transgender succubus, as Lilith daughter. even have a name for my succubus demonic soul/being, which is Ravenna Darkness.

I wish you success in your endeavours.
Daemons conduct important works.

1 Like

truth

1. Azazel is only considered to be a sibling of Ishtar due to his associations with Shamash.
  2. Shamash and Ishtar are considered to be twins.
  3. They are primarily known to be the children of Sin and Ningal. Anu and Ea are rarely viewed to be their paternal figures.
  4. Sin, Shamash, and Ishtar compose of a sky trinity within the pantheon that consists of the moon, sun, and light (heavens). This in itself further reinforces the connection between these deities.
  5. I have read in some places that there is a legend where there is a maiden known as Ishtahar who is said to have seduced Semyaza in the conquest of finding out the true name of God. It does emphasize that she is a human woman though which leads me to believe that she isn’t the goddess herself.
2 Likes