Can human souls become demons or demonic in nature/appearance?

Some people have mentioned on a paranormal investigators tv series that a person’s soul or spirit after their death looks demonic or they seem to be a demon. Sometimes the person was evil while alive, a serial killer, then remained evil after death, their appearance is similar to a shadow person, does that make them a demon?
Are evil spirits or shadow people demonic, human spirits that are evil? Is it possible to become a demon when you die if your already evil and remain earthbound for the purpose of vengeance?
Forgive my ignorance, some aspects of the paranormal or occult can be confusing sometimes.

2 Likes

Not always

No. No. And Yes. :grin: I don’t have time to explain right now.

A short question but a long answer.
Incarnation. Reincarnation. You should know that there is life before birth and after death; who are you before birth? That you shall become after death.

You should know that Demons, and other Spirits do come as human…the Spirit inside you, it could be them. It’s you actually, but this body is like a veil that gives forgetfulness, that’s why after been born memory of before birth will be gone.

Human has something called Alive in Unity; I can’t say much here it will take time.

I think i should talk about this on my blog…good head up.
I hope you get something from my short explanation.

4 Likes

Shadow people aren’t demonic, shadow people are dark energy elementals. As for becoming demons yes through reincarnation or reaching out to a Demonic Deity or Dark deity (like Nyx) and requesting a transmutation of your soul into one and if they agree they will do so. @Vampiric_Lust666

5 Likes

I appreciate your replies. I haven’t heard of life before birth. If you can explain some aspects of what I asked about then that’s fine, I know a lot of the threads I post may require a more in-depth answer sometimes, but a brief reply is still helpful.

Okay, I originally thought they were demons because they are entities that have no human or animal form normally unless they choose to appear as that to a human being.

3 Likes

Ah understandable, demons have solid forms in their planes/realms, some human-like and some animalistic. While shadow beings can mimic the outline of a animalistic or human-like body but they hold no features

3 Likes

Is there a reason that they have no facial features?

They’re pure energy elementals, embodiments of the energy itself.

Okay. Is there a reason they feed on the energy of a person that is depressed, anxious or self destructive? I once saw a few shadow people, staring at me near my bed when I was self-harming at the time before I went to sleep, but it only happened once.

I never see entities, spirits, but I feel their energy.

They don’t, that’s something else entirely. Shadow people don’t require food. Shadow people are very curious entities.

Okay, I understand. Thanks.

No problem though sometimes their presence can be a bit much on emotions. Nyx dark energy sometimes has this adverse affect on emotions if the person is in a mindset where they’re currently not strong enough. So her shadow people also tend to have that same vibe.

1 Like

People can have human, demon, fae, yokai, angel, god, elemental, kitsune etc souls, and incarnate on this earth to have a human experience. Some incarnate out of curiosity, punishment, to learn lessons, others go into hiding etc, there are a bunch of different reasons for non human souls to incarnate on earth and have the human experience.

If you want to learn more about your soul, I’d say going to the scanning thread we have here is a good place to start.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Here our scan trade thread for your true self, higher self, god self.

Is Nyx a demon?

No Nyx is a Primordial Goddess, she created her own kind of shadow people, among other races like dark dragons and so forth.