Can human souls become demons or demonic in nature/appearance?

Yeah servitors can be programmed and ordered to protect.

Okay. I once asked it to show itself as a orb, I saw small white orbs in my bedroom. Sometimes things moved by themselves.

I don’t

Okay.

I have a special connection to one Voodoo God

That’s cool, I respect people’s beliefs and practices. Marie Laveau is interesting.

Is voodoo ancestral magick? Are the Loa ancestral spirits as well?

The Loa are African Gods, the ancestral spirits join them, The Ghede Loa are said to consist of spirits of the dead.

It’s a great question. It’s established consensus that demons are ancient deities, that range on an ascending hierarchy of power and knowledge, some are so-called gatekeepers. They also range on a spectrum, from neutral to “dark”, to pure evil and everything in between. I am a spiritual Satanist and have been possessed by demons, by Lucifer, and by Satan Himself (Satan and Lucifer were different energies to me). And each demon and entity emits it’s one distinctive energy, like a human has a certain smell or fingerprint. And once these beings are present, it’s unmistakable and their power, physical strength, is absolutely mind blowing. I have also have had encounters with shadow people, and they are more a…,void, however they seem be attracted to negative emotions, but never came off as threatening to me, but curious. They usually stare at me, it’s a lack of energy. It’s hard to explain, im not sure what they are, but I wouldn’t classify them as “demon”, but it’s possible. But can evil human souls be supernaturally elevated in the afterlife into something much more powerful and evil, the very nature of the human soul transformed even ? I absolutely believe that to be true.

3 Likes

How do know if Demonic Deity, or dark deity like Lilith would agree to transmutation of your soul into one? for record i want Lilith to transmutation my soul into a incubus demon during my next life.

Because they’d tell you and then do it.

2 Likes

oh ok, so is there anything I need to do to ask Lilith, if she be willing to transmute my soul into an incubus demon, during my next life

Talk to her if you have your senses worked out and wait for her to respond with an answer. Lilith decides based on many factors. I can’t tell you why she does what she does.

oh ok, thank you

Humans can become angels. There are many stories. Azazel was one of three angels who chose to be born as a human, to prove to God that they would not become corrupt as humans did. Upon birth, Azazel chose to not be born at all amd returned to the heavens, and the other two angels became corrupt and lost their angel status. I forget their names but they went to Babylon after their fall.

So there are spirits who are composed of Light (Photons) and there are those who are composed of Dark (Dark Matter), the direct adverse reaction to the “let there be light” command manifestation.

These spirits can both enter a human body when it is prepared, and live a life of free will.

The Infernal Dark Matter souls are such people as psychopaths who have no light within them to guide them ( conscience )

Fallen Angels such as Helel, Ishtarel, and Azazel, are still composed of light/photons, despite being rulers of Sheol.

Some demons never were fallen angels, but were manifest of the darkness.

It is said that the Fallen Angels have one final chance at redemption if they return to what they have done in the first days and repent. Enoch states that they shall be imprisoned for “70 gen” or “10,000” years before returning to the world and bringing the fires of hell with them. Some will enact divine judgement on the wicked and regain their angel status, while others will revel in their own form of redemption and raise their powers for their return to Sheol or the Final Battle in paradise.

☆ASTA☆

wot?

Is this suppose to be Ishtar? there doesnt seem to be any information on such a being.

1 Like

Huh? Where did you get this from? Is there something on this?

1 Like

Yes. Ishtar is the sister of Azazel. During the time when Azazel/Shamyaza was doing his thing on earth, he went and spoke to the angel Michael. God had a special word of power, his word of power that controlled the motions of the stars.
Azazel told Michael that he wanted to know this word of power so that he and his angels could use it in lamentation for the creator.
When Azazel learned this word of power, he placed it on his sister Ishtarel and she became Ishtar, The Queen of Heaven, The Light of The World.
She is mentioned in the bible more than Lucifer actually.
With this word of power, she became a God over the world.
She apparently was displeased by how the creator ran things, and thought she could do a better job. And from this Biblical exerpt she seemed capable of keeping the world happy. So much so, that she displeased God.
And this was how she fell via a sin of righteousness and timing.

“We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the LORD!
We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our fathers, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Astaroth

2 Likes

Ishtar isnt an angel, adding 'el to the end of it doesn’t change that lol. Azazel is thought to be an aspect of her brother Shamash yes but his own being as well.

Ishtar predates the bible, Ishtar did not go from fallen angel to Goddess she was born a Goddess and remains so.

2 Likes

Heres a brief link from wikipedia:
In Islam, Azazel appears in relation to the story of Harut and Marut, a pair of fallen angels mentioned in the Quran. Although not explained by the Quran itself, Muslim exegetes, such as Al-Kalbi and Al-Tha`labi,[28] usually linked the reason of their abode to a narration related to the Watchers known from 3 Enoch.
Just as in 3 Enoch, angels complained about humans iniquity, whereupon God offered a test, that the angels might choose three among them to descend to earth, endowed with bodily desires, and proof that they would do better than humans under the same conditions.
Accordingly, they choose Aza, Azzaya and Azazel. However, Azazel repented his decision and God allowed him to turn back to heaven.
The other two angels failed the test and their names were changed to Harut and Marut.
They ended up on earth, teaching illicit magick in babylon"