Can Demons Work Without Angels?

That’s why I believe the author contradicted himself.

6 Likes

I think youre right.

2 Likes

if you want , you can always ask the author to clarify

4 Likes

It’s nearly impossible to reach the GOM authors. They’ve hidden all contact details on their website and deleted their Facebook accounts. I’ve tried.

6 Likes

Wow I wonder why that is. To clarify I’m not being sarcastic I’m genuinely curious. GOM are a very popular series. I’m surprised there are no links to contact them through.

3 Likes

I think they wanted peace. Most of the authors have officially retired and the remaining two Damon & Adam are focused on the last 2 books. They probably got thousands of emails weekly.

7 Likes

Yeah that makes sense

2 Likes

the facebook is still up. someone posted 2d ago on their facebook page. they have a community section.

3 Likes

Magicians can be complete and utter fucking psychos, in the non-good sense of that, who treat everything like Game Of Thrones and seem to believe killing - or in some other way, destroying - their tutor, is a healthy and wholesome stage of development.

And yet still want the benefit and stability of that person being nearby.

7 years on here bruh.

Seen. Some shit. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Jesus God only knows what you’ve seen on here.

I can only imagine you routinely deal with very difficult personalities, some one which are very seriously imbalanced.

5 Likes

they might be hiding in secret as they created enemies in sharing practical magick. It’s like the asians teaching non-asians kung fu all over again. lol

8 Likes

I deleted Facebook back in October. Try to reach out. I believe it’s just a PR person that posts for them now. I also believe one of the Admins from the unofficial GOM group Arnaud Vincote has some contact with an author or two.

4 Likes

I’d have to say after reading what was posted in black and white I agree with what nomad is saying.

2 Likes

I have started to truly comprehend why traditional orders tend to be quite brutal on keeping neophytes down, and making sure that status is respected, and secrets handed out very parsimoniously, and with blinds, and while I’m not going to bat for that as a system, the tendency of the fledgling to try to destroy its “parents” in order to consume them/their mojo, is very strong among magicians.

12 Likes

That makes alot of sense and I’ll keep that in mind in the future as well.

3 Likes

From what I understand, it’s because they’ve been threatened and stalked. The occult has always attracted unstable people, and for some, that means celebrity stalking.

8 Likes

I agree. The entire Ars Goetia and many other grimoires intentionally create fear to scare people away. Some ask for exotic herbs/plants that would’ve been nearly impossible to find 500 years ago to discourage magicians.

6 Likes

Mmmm I’ve been stalked before and that’s some serious sh-t. I take my personal security very seriously these days after that. I’m sure you’re right especially considering the GOM authors are quite famous now.

4 Likes

Good way to weed out the weak willed, half hearted and the ever present fools.

3 Likes

I think part of is also that the Gallery is closing down and returning to obscurity. As they ready their final titles for publication, it would make sense for them to withdraw their social media presence.

5 Likes