Can demons devour you?

It sounds a bit muddled, but I’ve noticed that some demons have this aura as if they want to eat you. Like an energy that swallows you whole and you chill inside the being. (For lack of a better term, I’ll go with that explanation.) I can’t explain it any better than that. It threw me off a bit and I reacted a bit angrily to it. Has anyone had this experience and can explain to me what it actually means? Am I perhaps understanding something wrong or differently?

1 Like

Depends what you mean by “demon” but yes. The astral is full of entities benevolent to predatory. The existence of the parasitic and predatory kinds is why we put up wards and shields, to disallow them access to our energy while allowing through those entities we feel are beneficial to work with.

As above so below.

This is the appropriate response, imo. :slight_smile: Kill it with fire before it lays eggs.

We have a bunch of info on what we call “parasites” here:

More on keeping good spiritual hygiene (literally, think not having lice or fleas eating you) here:

1 Like

Hey, thank you :slight_smile:

I think I missed the part about explaining the situation in more detail:

First, I live in an area where negative energy is particularly concentrated. I have there more often than anywhere else parasites that suddenly sit there with me. So I am already familiar with it (unfortunately, lol). But just through this I could learn well, where I have to draw differences. (That was not always easy, believe me).

But said negative energy makes it difficult for me to communicate with the Infernal. (That’s actually what I meant. But there are differences, of course.) It’s often the case that I perceive them more clearly and less coldly when I’m somewhere else. But somewhere else I manage to remove unwanted energy even better, so I don’t evaluate my experiences with these energies only as negative. You learn to see and navigate, albeit the hard way.

The first time I felt this was with Asmodeus. Not immediately, but over time, or in moments when his energy became very intense. However, I am not able to describe this feeling in any other way.
(His energy is very intense in general, after all).
Maybe fusion is a better word? (I’m not sure if if, for my benefit or detriment, though).

The second time it was with Malthus (Halphas). It was a little strange, but his energy was clearly distinguishable from any impsosters. (Especially also by the way he behaves).
So I suppose I am interpreting something differently. Or it’s just that, but then I wouldn’t know what for.

At the moment I’m only working with Dantalion, after some experiences where I had to learn painfully how important it is to set boundarys.
Malthus came tonight, and from the way Dantalion faded into the background, I assumed it was meant to be. His energy was very unsettling at first, and I tried to banish him at first until I understood it was him. (He was not upset, though a little amused).

Very cool.

What generally find, is that these beings can see how you react to others and will change their behaviour based on it. So if you set up clear wards, the “beware of the dog” sign has been set out, the line drawn, then if you consistently attack uninvited entities crossing that line, knowing it’s there, the others “get the message” as it were, and you have fewer and fewer problems. Basically, be that asshole, the most unpleasant entity in your house, and the other entities will respect that and leave you alone.

3 Likes

lol I don’t know about devour someone like eating a person but I know all demons can trick you, making someone think they are working on behalf of you when reality, the demons can’t do your ask so they just trick you into thinking its working to get more attached to a person.

Early - mid '90s I had no doubts on the stuff about not crossing the magical Circle otherwise that would happen, in a literal sense; to the info I even added what I heard by a magician on phone: “in an handful of seconds”, so I believed the magician would really be eaten in 5 sec :grin:

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be more the function of parasites/imposters?
I can’t imagine Infernal wasting their time like that.

The feeling was so overwhelming at that moment. So it is difficult for me to put it into words. Via tarot it showed me a misunderstanding in conversation with said infernal. But I am not sure. For safety’s sake, I banished everything for the time being and dealt with it less further.

1 Like

As a bad medium, I can perceive negative/positive entities, what they do and other things. I think I can perceive what entities do because they are not aware that I’m “watching”, so the carry on.

Every single negative entity I have perceived attached to people, was feeding on them. I can’t tell If they’re demons, parasites or what because I can’t see them. I don’t know what they eat: pieces of your soul, sanity, human suffering.

I guess they quite enjoy the feast so they don’t kill you fast, they want to make you last.

Sometimes, when I foresee the death of somebody, I can perceive entities attached during the process. I suspect they want to take their victims to hell with them or something. Maybe the don’t set them free after they die. No R.I.P. for them.

You probably mean forcing suicide. Eh, they tried. But for me it was fun and a test of strength.
It’s not worth talking. Some demons are only strong in their mouths. Learning exorcism is essential.

Well depends the dpirt you fail a promise death follow you,or sickness or suicide,but in rare cases scratches,and heath of the body .and the classic he go sleep and no wake up,or no let you breath,

Some spirits have personality-affecting energy that in their nature. For example there are some ways staying with your friend will start to influence you whether you want it or not. You want to work with a spirit, first do research about its energy effects. For example, you might want to work with Belial, and Belial might want to work with you. But when working with him, sometimes his energy will affect you by drawing you to sometimes becoming Wrathful, Prideful and Angry (i have seen the same working with Lord Asmodeus). One, some or all of these changes might appear, then you start freaking out about your personality changes. Why? Because you didn’t do your homework about the effects of the spirits energy on most magicians. Notice, also working with some Angels, you become at Peaceful, some love in the air, you feel calm (even after people insulting you) - all these changes, yet you didn’t ask for this from the angel. May be you were just doing a money spell with the angels. Not unless the spirit is " testing you ", don’t think of it as “devouring” try to think of it in terms of “side effect of the spirits energy around you”.