Theres this one bitch I hate
She ruined my life
I need her to be cursed with big effect on her life
Like getting hit by a truck and loosing a leg
Or falling from stairs and getting brain damaged
I never made a curse before
Possible or not?

1 Like

It certainly is possible. It will take a lot of focus, mediation skills and a method you can channel that hatred into. It is definitely not the easiest form of magic, as many have an internal block that prevents them completely letting go if themselves, but I have learned not to underestimate anyone with enough rage and focus to channel it. A tip though: often, the bigger the damage, the longer it takes to manifest (not always but seems to be the case often enough)

4 Likes

You can do this. You must fully commit to it and you must fully accept that these horrible things are going to happen.

1 Like

Yes. Use the ritual of destruction in the Satanic Bible.

2 Likes

Btw, please make a separate thread in the New magician’s category about yourself, your age, your interests and experiences with magic, etc if you have not yet done so. It is part of our rules here on the forum

Welcome to the forum. Introductions go here:

handIntro

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Welcome to BALG.

As several others have already advised and asked, please post an introduction it is a forum rule before you post further:

Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address

Your preferred magicks and topics of study

Particular areas of magick where you need help

Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

Please see this link for more details:

Let’s start with an introduction first shall we?

This is not dial a death demon forum.

Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.
  2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.
  3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.
  4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

Ha ha ha I missed all the previous post requesting intro, sorry guys they just popped up now. Nice to see were all on the same page here :slight_smile:

The more trained you are, and the more successes you have had before in spell casting, the better the results, but if you are new to this craft, then you can also have good results if you perform the ritual with real focus, and put ALL your true intentions and desires in it. Also, you have to let go all lusts for results once you are done with the ritual, or it will never succeed. I wish you success.

3 Likes

my Introduction: I am 25 years old I come from Argentina and I am new to magic. I want to do curses.

What is lusts for results?

Lust for results is your obsession from the spell to work, your constant thoughts about it, you stalking the victim to see if he or she shows some sign that your spell is working.

Contrary to popular thinking here, I don’t think that the lusts for results has anything to do with the action of the spell. And with the results from the spell.

The spell working depends on two things - the power of the caster and if it is genuine, or fake.

If the caster lacks power, the spell won’t work.
If it is fake, it won’t work.

The same with deities. There are lost of made up deities who will never work no matter if you lusting for results or not.