Can an entity imprint on you?

I know this is going to sound stupid but can an enity imprint on u or is that even a thing …that could happen it another way to claim u …and what are the signs an enity as claimed u other than that obviously…like him being protective over u and stuff. If there is any

2 Likes

Hey sweetie. You need help don’t you? The answer is yes they can. They can mark and such. What makes you think this? What are you feeling?

3 Likes

isnt imprint from twilight?

8 Likes

Yea, it’s what the werewolves do. I remember reading it in all the books :joy::thinking:

6 Likes

This explained why my past incubi had came to me in my dream as a werewolve with a pact running amongst me . I had felt a connection with him but i also felt a small short connection with another wolf that was behind me .So I might have had two from the jump …is that even accurate?? Or possible?? Ig there probably was alot of tension or fighting bc of that . Oh and they were in the form of black wolves with red eyes and concerned faces .

I think we need to move this off of this topic since it’s derailing the OP post. @Lady_Eva can you make a new topic for us pretty please?

1 Like

Okay lol

No probs! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! @Jamia_Chatman1 now we can continue on the conversation.

1 Like

Is it possible that when, i was a little girl and …before I knew him or he has fully manifested into my life…that he may have claimed me , before claiming me again at age 13 for some reason . I had felt wet drops on my forehead ( tear drop i called them) these tear drops were not physical. They felt like small tingles and gentle wetness just droping upon my forehead or sometimes my right arm randomly.it had STOPed after I had turned mabye 9 or 8 idk but i never felt that again since then. And i thought that only succubus 's do that to claim their victims or husband’s??

This is how he had claimed me at age 13 .
my past incubi had came to me in my dream as a werewolve with a pact running amongst me . I had felt a connection with him but i also felt a small short connection with another wolf that was behind me .So I might have had two from the jump …is that even accurate?? Or possible?? Ig there probably was alot of tension or fighting bc of that . Oh and they were in the form of black wolves with red eyes and concerned faces .

I moved your posts over here, now you have your own topic all in one place to post at will. :+1:

Oh thank u soo much … at first I thought she told Me to make a new thread lol.

1 Like

Yes and plz leave nothing omitted .:yum:

1 Like

So any assumptions ?
Or did i just basically answer my own question ??.

I’m really picky and don’t let random spirits imprint on me. It is bad enough I have a red string connection I’m trying to break with my crazy ex who is casting spells against me.

1 Like

Oh hell thats bad . Hope u find a way to rid it off u .

1 Like

And this random spirit was cursed to me by my own bloodline (so not optional. )

1 Like

Then break the bind if you want to, and if it doesn’t work the first time do it again. You are in control and the operator of your life.

1 Like

Yes I’m aware and i have chosen my decision. :slightly_smiling_face: