Bones from a desicrated grave

I’m sorry theeye but it just seemed to me you were calling me a liar,and I have no reason to lie.
With eoui he’s basically saying there’s. a chance that I didn’t make contact when I know for a fact I did.

And out of curiousity where do you get your info about Freemasonry?
There’s plenty of proof that once you move of the degrees you are shown the light.
There are even videos that were taken secretly showing masonic ritual.

Also why would they put inverted pentagrams on their tombstones being it’s a symbol of black majick/witchcraft?
Why not the square and compass?

no prob

Many members of my familly are or were free mason (I’m not, I refused to be introduced when I was a child) and I can guarantee you that none of them - inspite being in some high degrees for some of them - is into black magic.

However, as in every corporation, some can practice, and I remember of those 2 romanians husband&wife who did some black magic.

Another (dead now) was a shaman and used to heal people.

So as you see you have all kind of practitioners within FM, but saying that all FM are black magicians is not correct

Thanks for clearing that up,but this spirit who’s bones I have may have been one of the few prationers.

That is possible

I renew my warning regarding that bone. Don’t hesitate to post anything unusual (and possibly harmful) that could happen if it occurs.

GL with this spirit

This woman was a member of the Eastern Lodge of Freemasonry. A quick google search answered this, as well as the signifigance of the inverted pentagram in Freemasonry.

Musta what are your sources of Freemasons being a black magick organization?

Unless you understand the terms used by Masons and their signifigance it’s easy to misinterpret their lingo.

Did you even read the article I posted? The inverted pentagram has nothing to do with black magic in free masonry.
I honestly don’t care what you believe, but being that its highly unlikely that this spirit was into the black arts, and yet you claim that the “spirit” claimed it was, smells very fishy to me.
Test the spirit. Send it to do some work. Or have it give you detailed information of its practices in life.

Or spar with it magically. Always a good power test.

Yeah, good idea. Except, of course, if he’s poorly trained. Then he’s got a pissed off dead spirit out for blood.

I already gave it a task which was to help me better communicating with spirits and that’s when I started audibly hearing voices and seeing visions.

That’s probably all it can do. Make you see visions or give you voices. Unless the spirit knew how to life, I doubt they could actually open your psychic centers that allow yourself to communicate with spirits effectively.

You’re probably right about that but it does prove that there was a spirit there communicating with me,and being she did that for me I don’t think she’s pissed like everyone was concerned about.

The weird thing is after the experience the necklace seems to have lost it’s energetic field.
When I first started wearing it the necklace felt really heavy and felt like electric pulses were throbbing on my neck.

Does anyone know what this could mean?
Have I just got use to it or has the spirit departed?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:51, topic:2658”]The weird thing is after the experience the necklace seems to have lost it’s energetic field.
When I first started wearing it the necklace felt really heavy and felt like electric pulses were throbbing on my neck.

Does anyone know what this could mean?
Have I just got use to it or has the spirit departed?[/quote]

Possibly, or it moved into you. I mean your aura, energy bodies…etc.

Try this. Take it off for a few days and don’t work with the spirit. Then put it back on. If you get the same feelings of heaviness then it may mean that you had gotten used to it. If not…well…

When I was working heavily with Belial his unmistakable presence was everywhere. Over the weeks and months I never really “Got used to it” to the point that I did not feel him.

I don’t know how a dead mason stacks up to a Demonic King in terms of energy and presence though.

Thanks Orismen.I’ll retire the bones for a few days and see what happens when I work with them again.
Before putting the bones back on I’ll perform the same ritual and offerings as I did before.

Another thought about the bones essence fading just came to mind.
She was given a task and completed it.
But being it’s her bones her essence should still remain IMO.

A lot of mystery to this.

You could’ve just gotten used to it.
When you come into close contact with a spirit often, you can become “numb” to their presence.

I actually just made an altar to her with her bones some candles wine and burning tobacco.
She said I became use to her essence and to let her bones rest awhile and perform another ritual to her again.

A ritual “to her”, like one would a god? Interesting, certainly. Be aware that it may be using you to gain power and then eventually depose of you.

I don’t trust anyone. Especially someone who wants me to perform rituals “to them.” Hell, even Nidhogg has never asked for a ritual “to him”.

A devotional ritual can be done to a spirit without worship or submission.
At the same time, a necromancer should never ever EVER give devotion to the dead they command. Sevarn has a point in that at least.

Devotional rituals- do they serve to strictly empower the spirit? If so I can understand why she asked for one, but it just feels strange.

Devotional rituals don’t serve any empowerment purpose in the first place. Devotions are there to show your love, to honor, and/or to please the spirit. Whether out not the spirit receives sustenance isn’t the point. It usually does, but that isn’t the point. The spirits devotional rituals are dedicated to don’t usually rely on human offerings, it’s simply pleasing to them.