Bones from a desicrated grave

So the other day I was at a friends house when he showed me a necklace made of human bone from an old cemetary.The name on the tombstone was wore of but there was an inverted pentagram on the headstone.Him and some friends dug up the body and made a neck out of his/her femur bones.
He has been followed by the dead his entire life and sees there shadows no matter where he is.
When I was at his house I witnessed one of these shadows run past his bedroon door.
He let me borrow the necklace and when I put it on it felt EXTREMELY. heavy.More than it does when your holding it.I could also feel pulses of energy that almost felt like electricity.

I took it home and within a couple days my daughter got sick then the next day so did I.
Luckily it was just a 24 bug.

When I asked about what he did when he retrieved the bones I asked if he made an offering to the dead and asked for permission.

He said no he just took the bones.
I’m interested in working with these bones because whoever it was followed the LHP so I would like to see what I could do with the spirit,but the fact that the bones were received in disrespect I am weary about this.

Is there anything I could offer the spirit to show my respect and perhaps gain an ally?

This will be my first time dealing with necromancy,but my friend said the bones are gokd for spirit work.

I don’t want to put my family or myself in danger.

Any advice?

Don’t take the bones. The dead are not the type of spirits you want around you if you can not see or hear the spirits, or in some way reliably communicate with them. The dead are powerful, helpful, but also radioactive (for lack of a better word).

Euoi could say more about this as he has far more experience with the dead than I do. Ask him.

What you are asking is : “can I dabble with the dead ?”.

You would be in a safer situation throwing yourself under a train. Nothing’s worse than a pissed off gede. And this one has to be really pissed because of what your friend did.

You dont have enough xp to tame a gede. You will only get yourself and your familly into big troubles. Consider yourself lucky to have been sick for 24h only.

Drop it

Follow the Eye’s advice and drop it.

But know something.

That spirit attacked you, despite your not being the one that simply took the bones. Therefore, it is a combatant. Therefore, it can be killed by magickal means or you can kill it again as a vampire.

If you need tips on how to do so, PM me.

The dead are still human. If they attack you and you try to pay them off, or you show signs of not wanting to fight- in my experience- you are submitting. Most of humankind that is dead isn’t intelligent enough to understand it attacked the wrong person. I’ve only seen a few smart dead people, and even then they still despised the living.

And it may come back to you, it may not. If it does come back to haunt you in every sense of the term, show it who’s supreme. But be warned, it may bring buddies.

Well the experiment I wanted to conduct was to communicate with it and try to fix the problem and maybe become allies.

I don’t know if the sickness had anything to do with it because the 24 hour bug has been going around where I live.

My friend who got the bones however has 2 kids on the way and just found out there’s complications with the pregnancy.

Is there any way I could make things right with the spirit?

Most likely? No, that’s your friend’s job.

If you want to contact the spirit outside of ritual, I recommend psionics. Make a field over the bones, and program it so that whatever communications you send to the spirit and the spirit sends to you are amplified. Be sure to keep the clauses of communication and “to you”, otherwise you might be giving it ammunition to go after your buddy.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2658”]Follow the Eye’s advice and drop it.

But know something.

That spirit attacked you, despite your not being the one that simply took the bones. Therefore, it is a combatant. Therefore, it can be killed by magickal means or you can kill it again as a vampire.

If you need tips on how to do so, PM me.

The dead are still human. If they attack you and you try to pay them off, or you show signs of not wanting to fight- in my experience- you are submitting. Most of humankind that is dead isn’t intelligent enough to understand it attacked the wrong person. I’ve only seen a few smart dead people, and even then they still despised the living.

And it may come back to you, it may not. If it does come back to haunt you in every sense of the term, show it who’s supreme. But be warned, it may bring buddies.[/quote]

How much experience in necromancy do you have?

Working with the dead, or fighting them off? Working with them, little to none, but one of the first true blocks in my Ascent was the dead in my area. I don’t care for them as partners much, though I know their power.

And the whole submitting thing is instinctual for me. Apologies if I did not make the knowledge that it was in my experience clear.

Sweet Jesus, that’s… That’s just so mother fucking bad.
First off, make your friend gather the bones and put em to rest. That spirit’s grave was desecrated by a bunch of assholes. Sorry, but that’s true. Anybody who would disrespect the dead like that is an asshole. Secondly, unless you got some strong spirits who can deal with this sort of stuff, you’re kinda really screwed. Even if you put the dead to rest with plenty of offerings, it could very well still be pissed off. And the dead have nothing but time.

That last sentence is what makes them such a potent enemy.

Would it be pissed at YOU? Maybe. But it’s definitely pissed at your friend.

Get ready.

It’s more probably pissed at the dumb ass friend. Give back the necklace and never go around him again if he refuses to put back the bones and ask for forgiveness.
If you still experience shit, I recommend doing work with Murmur, he is do good for this. And before you think about it, a simple sigil opening won’t do the trick

Thanks guys.
I’m gonna give the bones back to my friend and give him your guy’s advice.

Euoi wouldn’t Bune be able to help as well? Since MK already has some experience with him that seems like a possible ally in the necromantic realm.

Edit:
Please don’t trust the LBRP to get rid of something like this. You need to cleanse, petition your own ancestors to intercede on your own behalf and ask for forgiveness. I doubt you know where he got the bones to make offerings but that may be the best you can do…shit.

Unless you"re a master at evocation AND really know what you’re doing, I wouldnt try to evoke another spirit to tame a gede.

If you have to bear the wrath of a gede, any ATR Priest will be able to get rid of it and to tame it for you

Twf, I don’t do work with Bune. I work with Murmur, who is very quick to bring the dead to and from the veil. But, theoretically, any necromantic entity who has power over the dead could work.

The eye, this may surprise you, but the ATRs (ADR actually) AREN’T the only religions with competent magicians! :open_mouth:

Euoi I dont think I said The contrary.

But as always I only talk about What I know, and What I know only

That’s cool Euoi, I just mean theoretically, since Bune is able to bring the dead he could in theory being the offended dead so that Musta could make peace or find out what would make peace. I’ve not worked with Bune or Murmur for the record.

Well I talked to my friend about this today and being she had an inverted pentagram on her tombstone we’re wondering if this was meant to be.He said he felt a calling to the grave and felt the need to work with the spirit.
He said he’s had the bones for years and the dead have been around him all his life.
If this person was a black majician in life we think it could be possible she wants to continue her path with us.

Nothing bad has happened to me or my friend besides me having a 24 cold.

I thank you all for your advice,but we’re going to try and work with her and if bad shit starts happening we’re going to go back to the cemetary and lay her to rest.

I know this sounds insane but you have to put yourself in danger sometimes during ascent.

If any of you guys have more to add to this I would love to hear more of your comments.
Thanks again everyone.

Hekate, St. Michael, Hades, Murmur, or St. Cyprian.

Get to know one of these well. Not only will they aid you with Necromancy, they will protect you from some of the worst.

If you want to go ahead with this, please AT LEAST use some protection.

The inverse pentagram is a masonic symbol on graves, not satanic.
And yeah, that’s a really horrible plan. Do you have any actual experience with necromancy? This isn’t the kind of shit you can wing.