Bones from a desicrated grave

Huh. Thanks for the information, Euoi. Learn something new every day!

Maybe I worded my intent wrong.
When I said ritual to her I meant offerings and then to summon her forth.
She surrounded me by the shadows of the dead the other night and told me I walk with the dead now.
Since this ritual my divination has been improving quite a bit.

Interesting. VERY interesting.

Work with her and see about plunging into necromancy headfirst. If you walk with the dead, they’ll help you out. If you walk AGAINST them, you need help (I had to get the Black Sun on my side for dealing with the dead).

I’m intrigued. IF it is your path, I recommend necromancy. If you truly walk with the dead as the spirit says, then you may be on the path to lichdom.

Eternally,
-Sev

You don’t walk with the dead. You can have spirits walking with you, but I would very concerned if a dead guy told me I walked with them.
Also, don’t give offerings just because. Give offerings to get her to work,and to pay for services rendered. Not for anything else.
As for these shades following you without permission, find out why she is pulling this. If there isn’t a good reason, banish.

Musta do you have an altar for ancestors? If so I’d have them check this spirit and make sure its not trying to take you for a ride. My opinion is the ancestors should be the first dead you work with.

No I’ve never done amcestor work.Exept with my father who told me he was protecting me.And he also chewed me out about some things I’ve been doing lately.
But he encouraged me to continue the occult.

Try all your ancestors. Not just one.

You, quite literally, never know who you might find.

True, I found some gypsies who are big on folk magic. I was even able to verify it through talking to my living family.

I found a european midget soldier king in my heritage.

Seriously, YOU NEVER KNOW.

Could you guys give me some tips on how to contact my ancestors?
All I know is I have a lot of nationalities in me (I’m a mutt).On my father’s side German and Irish.On my mother’s side Spanish,Cherokee,Sue Indian,and Scottish.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

MK

Make a small altar. It can even be a space on a bookshelf. I like to wash it with Florida Water. Cover it with a white cloth. Place pictures or momentos of your ancestors along with water and a white candle on the altar. (Make sure the altar is not in your bedroom)

Give them clean fresh water, light, and love. Speak to them. I give an offering of food once a week, something the would have liked. Also, alcohol and tobacco can be great offerings.

Good luck

The thing is though the only ancestor I knew was my father.
So how far back do I need to go into my heritage?
Because I have no information on them.

No problem, in the beginning it is always best to start with an ancestor that you had contact with in life and that loved you. For me the only 3 I met in life are my mother and two grandmothers. They act as bouncers (one grandmother is Italian, and NO ONE messes with her) and guides.

Start with your father, and in time he will introduce you to others as you do your own research.

Orismen is right, talk to your ancestors and keep them up to date on what’s going on in your life, make time for them and they’ll make time for you. I usually leave out certain things like my one grandfather like to dip so I put a pinch of his favorite tobacco out for him, my other grandfather loved certain candies so I set a small candy dish out for him. Do this because you want them around you not because you want them to do something for you.

Put your altar in a prominent spot like a mantle over the fireplace or a shelf that can be seen. They are to be honored and revered, I doesn’t have to look magical just respectful. I use a corner lamp with tiers of shelves so that each one gets a shelf of their own. If you didn’t know what it was you’d just think it was a lamp with pictures …which it is.

One awesome memento to place on your altar is dirt bought from a beloved ancestor’s grave.
And if you’re lucky, actual bone or ashes. My ancestral altar has the ashes of my maternal grand parents in granite boxes with their names carved on it, their birth/death dates, and pictures.

Thanks.
I also have a family picture with my father in it and his old guitar to use as a link.

Don’t include any photos of the living. It’s dedicated solely to the dead.

So, any update on this?

I was enjoying the read, how are things going…any changes?

Ok, first off, I was drawn to the grave. It was one I had found myself standing at after wandering the dark of that graveyard more times than i can count. The Only determinable marking on the stone was an M and an inverted star, not the star of the masons. So, No. I made no offering as i felt that the bones were an offering to me. Calling me to work with them. As at the time i was a heavily practicing Luciferian who honestly had no respect or fear, In hindsight; bringing my coven, at the time, to help me remove them was indeed disrespectful. But i have worked with them for over 8 years before i let my friend see them. And as i changed and grew and my magic changed and grew over those years i saw, VERY MUCH SO, that the benefits of working with her far outweighed the bad. So, whatever happened to Musta-Krakish was likely and simply because she was not happy to be given away. Even for a time. Since, I have discovered that fetish links are not a requirement for summoning the wills and powers of the dead. If you seek them, it is more often than not the case that they surround you regardless.

Sincerely,
Asshole.