Bones from a desicrated grave

According to your posts, you don’t don’t have much experience with evocation or magick in general. Seems delving into necromancy at this early point in your game wouldn’t be your best bet. Like I said months ago to you, stick to the basics of evokation and master that first. You have had some success with that but you seem to want to experience everything at once. Slow down a tad (your posts show that you want to work with every thing at once). Get better at comunicating with entities before you tackle necromancy, if you can’t reliably comtantact angels or demons with certainty (as your posts suggest), then why try and start dealing with the essence of death. Think before you leap. Yes, progression is evolution, but ascention isn’t achivied by being reckless. It’s by pushing yourself via calculated risks. Not by a mindless “just go for it just because I can!” attitude.

I agree 1000% with Andreej

Just because I ask questions about different systems doesn’t mean I jump into them.I just like to hear about the experiences of other seasoned majicians.Just like reading a book I like to learn the information for the future.I’ve studied Enochian majick but not once have I jumped into that system.
My 2 main focuses right now are evocation and divination with some candle majick and hoodoo here and there.

This thing with the bones is more of an experiment with spirit communication.Not a complete immersion into the necromantic current.

But it’s DABBLING. That’s NOT the kind of the thing you want to be doing in necromancy.

why do you insist people ? dont you see that he wants sensationalism ? he wants to “see things”, xp things. Have you all forgotten how he whined about not seeing/hearing spirits in the other thread ? He wants action !

let him play with that bone (and the gede)

The eye, perhaps you are fine with letting people fall into potentially dangerous situations, but I’m not. Especially novices.

you lose your time, it’s not about being a forum super hero helping a noob since whatever we said (and let me remind you I was one of the 1st to adivse him to drop it), he will do as he wants anyway.

it’s about letting him live the xp he wants to live, and therefore learn.

It’s not about being a “forum super hero”. It’s trying to actually help.

you dont. he wont learn from your red flag, he will learn from his own xp.

children dont understand fire burn if you always hold their hand. that is when you let them put their hands onto a flame and when they feel the burnt that they get it.

let him learn.

Honestly? Let him do whatever he damn well pleases. I’ve taken Musta under my metaphorical wing, and I can assure you he’ll be more than capable of dealing with a random ass dead guy.

I understand the power and the respect necromancy has, but if it strikes you, IMO, NEVER hesitate to strike back. And besides, if anything surfaces, I can help him.

He’s not alone if he wants to deal with the spirit.

Alrighty then. Let’s see if he gets burned or not.

Thank you Savarn and TheEye.That was the point I was trying to get across.
And Euoi I thank you for your concern and your advice.
A lot of your posts have been inspiring to me,but I feel like I need to give this a shot.
And as Savarn said my vamping skills are developing quite rapidly so I think I could devour this thing if need be.
If not I’ll join forces with Savarn to stop it as he graciously offered.
And I thank Savarn for that as well

I’m calling on Hecate for protection tonight and if I have time I’ll deal with the bones.
If not I’ll do it tomorrow.
I’ll keep you guys posted…IF I SURVIVE

Dun Dun Dun DUUUUN

If you want to do some real damage to an entity, create a personal astral realm of blankness. And banish it there, place a lock on the realm, and what do you get?

A prison specifically for that entity, away from the rest of space and time.

Besides, the likelihood such a dead spirit is powerful enough to overcome BOTH of us is slim to none. Though anything is possible, I’m not easy to overcome.

Can you clarify on how to build an astral realm please?
Does it require soul travel?

It’s quite literally just walking through one, making it as you go.

And yes, requires soul travel.

Well I don’t think destroying the entity will be necessary.
I evoked it and it’s not angry and wants to continue it’s journey on the LHP by helping me.
Just by wearing the necklace I’ve been seeing things out of the corner of my eye and havr been hearing voices of people talking to each other thoughout the house.

I’ll post the ritual and convetsation I had with the spirit later.

I’m interested in hearing about the conversation. Please do post it.

How do you know the spirit was on the lhp? Like I said before, the inverted pentagram on graves is masonic.
[url=http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2007/04/pentacles-wiccans-and-masonry.html?m=1]Freemasons For Dummies: Pentacles, Wiccans and Masonry

The article explains it well. Furthermore, I’ve seen the inverse pentagram on many graves in the cemetery I do work in. It’s catholic and there’s a lot if free masons. All the inverse pentagrams also happen to always be on the graves of women.
Considering this, your “evocation” says she wants to continue her path on the lhp, but from the above information, it seems the spirit is either fucking with you, or you aren’t in contact with the spirit at all.

Well freemasonry is a secret society of black magicians,so therefore she might have moved up the ranks (degrees) and learned how perform majick.E
Euoi I know you’re more advanced than me and I respect you,but if you read my post about the visions and the voices then you know SONETHING happened.
Once again as I said to TheEye if you think I’m bullshitting I could really care less.

I’m trying to share an experience and getting bashed by 2 different people.
I’m tired of being told "Oh you didn’t evoke Belial because you weren’t facing west."
Or "Your not in contact with the spirit because I work in a graveyard "

ONCE AGAIN I’ve been on this forum for awhileWhen I got here I was asking all the noob questions and received a lot of help,but now that I’m sharing experiences I’m basically being called a liar or a mental masturbator.

If you don’t believe me then stay the fuck off my thread.

Sorry but this claim is incorrect.

Please quote me where I “bashed” you. I’ve been on the contrary very courteous. Re-read my last post on the other thread.

This is a forum. People are here for that : sharing xp and opinions. If you cant deal with people’s opinion other than “great”, “congratz”, maybe you should stop posting because neither Euoi or myself insult you or did anything wrong to you.

So, I dont understand why you’re getting pissed, and I think you should chill out a bit.