Blood Magick

The Healing Power of Menstrual Blood
Modern medical research is now proving what ancient cultures have known for thousands of years: menstrual blood has incredible healing properties - including the power to regrow damaged parts of our body previously deemed to be impossible.

The first successful FDA-approved trials in the US are beginning this year in the realms of heart disease and blocked blood vessels. This extremely common condition, known as ‘atherosclerosis’, affects almost every modern human, and responsible for nearly half of all deaths.

In animals, stem cells derived from menstrual blood have already proven to be extremely successful in clearing blocked arteries, even in the most extreme circumstances that would otherwise result in a loss of limb. This is due to the powerful ability of menstrual blood stem cells to grow new blood vessels, as they do every month in menstruating women in preparation for the possibility of pregnancy.

“Menstrual blood stem cells (also called ERC) are unique amongst clinical grade stem cells in that the cell is derived from the endometrium (lining of the uterus). Every month new blood vessels are formed in the endometrium, which subsequently are sloughed off during menstruation. We believe they play a critical role in forming new blood vessels, which is supported by numerous experiments we have conducted,” said Thomas Ichim, CEO of Medistem. “Since the biological role of the ERC’s is to produce new blood vessels, it is our desire to use these cells to produce new blood vessels in the legs of patients with critical [blockage].”

Clinical trials are also beginning for men and women with congestive heart failure, as the stem cells have been proven effective in animals with heart failure…

Perhaps the most amazing implication of the research is that the number of menstrual stem cells released by a single woman in one menstrual cycle could potentially be used to heal thousands of people. We have truly entered a new era of medicine.

As remarkable as it is, the current medical research is only the tip of the iceberg. The medical establishment fails to understand the whole story; it does not connect the dots that link this modern research to the long history of the womb religions and ancient knowledge of the powers of renewal held within the feminine womb. This biological womb power for time immemorial has been known as the Fountain of Life, or the Fountain of Youth. As we begin to remember these ancient powers let us hope that it helps to restore the true honor and respect that the womb and the feminine deserve.

found online just this morning , my other hobby is healing

blood is a organ just like you skin is

blood from a virgin why so many movies play on this theme , humm

A lancet (like the ones diabetics use to test their blood) is without a doubt all you need to effectively acquire blood–the most painless method and virtually scar-proof as well. A laboratory technician can get a full vial of blood by using a lancet. You just need to know the technique to ‘milk’ the blood out. You might want to research that if you haven’t before. I know S. Connolly advocates the use of lancets too.

I have found the same. When using blood you are giving life to the operation. You are giving “life” to the entity, in away it is like giving them permission to fully step into this side of reality.

I have my own theories about why some don’t need blood. For instance I have heard of times when the Loa or godforms just pop right next to someone, possessing bodies of their own and doing whatever they please.

I think it is because these spirits live here. Earth (and other places) is as much their home as it is ours.[/quote]
does that mean that just by smearing one’s blood the sigil’s open/charged?As in,is this blood-smearing-on-the-sigil,an alternate way to charge a sigil,compared to the usual gazing way to open it?Thank you

Guys,guys,guys… I’m sorry i didn’t read all the messages. But could someone just tell overall that what can you do with blood: your friend’s, your own’s,your target’s. And what if the blood is dried on a cloth or something like that, because it might be harder to get liquid blood.

So please, anything that you can do with blood - and how, and what forms of blood work.

Thank you if someone is willing to share free tips on the subject.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:45, topic:162”]Guys,guys,guys… I’m sorry i didn’t read all the messages. But could someone just tell overall that what can you do with blood: your friend’s, your own’s,your target’s. And what if the blood is dried on a cloth or something like that, because it might be harder to get liquid blood.

So please, anything that you can do with blood - and how, and what forms of blood work.

Thank you if someone is willing to share free tips on the subject.[/quote]

Dried blood from another person can be used in workings involving that person, for example love or malifica. For workings of your own prosperity or self evolution, fresh blood from yourself always works best as it still has living cells in it for a while. I use my own fresh blood in most workings I do. Remember, a little goes a long way. Though I have used a razor blade on my hand when a specific working requires more.

Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

Is there any benefits of drinking someone’s blood, or making them (maybe secretly) drink yours?

Have you ever used a lancet device used by diabetics? It’s a spring-loaded device that at a touch of a button, pricks your finger painlessly. What’s even better is that it’s sterile, cheap, and easy to use. If you need to bleed more, just take an aspirin an hour before your ritual and you’ll bleed much more easily and profusely. You can find them at any pharmacy where they sell diabetic supplies. I got mine for under twenty bucks.

I find harvested blood essence/life force works just like blood, if not better. Especially if coming from a human target. It is the essence of the blood IMO that the mage goes after, so if it can be harvested metaphysically, then pain can be cut out entirely and much more can be used in the ritual.

Another reason to love lifedrains.

Hey, all of you should look up:

SuperLuminous1

on YouTube, he’s obsessed with blood magic. Someone tell me
if he’s crazy with the blood over intent thing. I tried it, but seems
to not work.

I use blood as a means to help me focus. The act of extracting it takes a diligent care that I usually don’t apply to most other things. With that in mind, I don’t want to make it too easy. Those diabetic pens are antithetical to my goals. I much prefer a blade or athame of sorts. It forces me to be more careful, focus more attention into my work, and attention is the source of all my power.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

Is there any benefits of drinking someone’s blood, or making them (maybe secretly) drink yours?[/quote]

Only in a biding of that person. Otherwise I would say no.

Semen works too. Blood and semen/vaginal secretions and/or menstrual blood.

1 Like

Semen works too. Blood and semen/vaginal secretions and/or menstrual blood.[/quote]

How does this work practically? do you drip your blood over the sigil or… ejaculate on it? wouldn’t ejaculating on a sigil kinda be like blasphemy/ disrespect?

[quote=“andreeje, post:52, topic:162”][quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

Is there any benefits of drinking someone’s blood, or making them (maybe secretly) drink yours?[/quote]

Only in a biding of that person. Otherwise I would say no.[/quote]

Ok… I kinda thought, that maybe it would create some sort of link if they drank your blood, and you’d be able to cast them spells easier? or something alike.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:55, topic:162”][quote=“andreeje, post:52, topic:162”][quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

Ok… I kinda thought, that maybe it would create some sort of link if they drank your blood, and you’d be able to cast them spells easier? or something alike.[/quote]

It will make a link and it will make it easier to affect them, but this is usually done in love magick. A woman would feed a man menstrual blood or a man would feed a woman his semen. Sexual fluids or blood can also be used in candle spells to create a stronger link to the target.

[quote="-TWF-, post:56, topic:162"][quote=“Black Flame, post:55, topic:162”][quote=“andreeje, post:52, topic:162”][quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

Ok… I kinda thought, that maybe it would create some sort of link if they drank your blood, and you’d be able to cast them spells easier? or something alike.[/quote]

It will make a link and it will make it easier to affect them, but this is usually done in love magick. A woman would feed a man menstrual blood or a man would feed a woman his semen. Sexual fluids or blood can also be used in candle spells to create a stronger link to the target.[/quote]

Dumb question probably, but i just want to be sure… Do you actually cast the semen on the candle while its burning… or how do you proceed literally? or with the blood?

When you do the candle magicks are you supposed to burn the candle to the end of it?

Pain in cutting myself for blood is not an issue. I really bleed, and I don’t talk about drops! I think that pain is also part of the sacrifice. Usually I bleed for about half of a tequila shot (and sometimes more). I need to see my blood ooze out of the wound.

Never do I use needles,… that’s for pussies!

1 Like

[quote=“Black Flame, post:57, topic:162”][quote="-TWF-, post:56, topic:162"][quote=“Black Flame, post:55, topic:162”][quote=“andreeje, post:52, topic:162”][quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

It will make a link and it will make it easier to affect them, but this is usually done in love magick. A woman would feed a man menstrual blood or a man would feed a woman his semen. Sexual fluids or blood can also be used in candle spells to create a stronger link to the target.[/quote]

Dumb question probably, but i just want to be sure… Do you actually cast the semen on the candle while its burning… or how do you proceed literally? or with the blood?

When you do the candle magicks are you supposed to burn the candle to the end of it?[/quote]

They say you should burn the candles to the end as the offer to the spirits. If you can not due tomsafety reasons, it is sais, that you should not blow it, but use some tool to take the flame down.

Regarding blood, you can antoin the candle wick. However, in my last two rituals, I had petition paper. Then I used the lancet to get blood from my finger, wrote te appropriate symbol on the paper around the petition (for example heart from blood in love work), glued by my blood the hair of my target on the petition paper, and then burned it between two candles over cauldron, with still fresh and liquid blood on the paper.
I tired also to burn a drop of blood by putting it on my ritual dagger and then burning it in the candle flame, but all i got was very unpleasant spell and a dirty dagger, so I found that fresh blood on the petition paper works good. This was normal candle spell, no special spirit work.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:57, topic:162”][quote="-TWF-, post:56, topic:162"][quote=“Black Flame, post:55, topic:162”][quote=“andreeje, post:52, topic:162”][quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

When you do the candle magicks are you supposed to burn the candle to the end of it?[/quote]

No. You’d rub it onto the candle wax itself before lighting it. If you’ve carved the persons name into the candle that would be a good place to rub the bodily fluids into the candle.

Burn the candle all the way down if you can, I will place them in the shower or bath tub if I fear leaving them alone, that way even if they fall over they are in a place that is fire safe.