Blood Magick

TWF, what do you think about using blood in the spells in my manner by burning on the petitions with wirtten symboloicaly what we want? Like heart, bones, death, or whatever.

You needn’t sacrifice a thing.

If you want blood, use someone else’s. A fresh kill does wonders.

Observer, you are new here so I take it that you are trying to impress us? Trying to look “bad”?

I think it’s fine. I wouldn’t use my own blood for baneful workings as I don!'to want that tight of a bond with my target but love and lust or drawing a particular energy such as prosperity or success then yes I would say it’s fine.

Another reason I recommend the sexual fluids on a candle for love/lust spells is due to pheromones being released, this is especially useful if your target is stopping by for a visit.

Firstly,

1. I have no reason to impress anyone. Or attempt to.

2. I have no reason to look “bad”.

3. I wasn’t advocating killing someone for blood, if that’s what you were wondering. By a “fresh kill” I meant of the game variety. There are ways to acquire human blood however.

4. Why would I bother with an image? Ask yourself that question.

[quote="-TWF-, post:56, topic:162"][quote=“Black Flame, post:55, topic:162”][quote=“andreeje, post:52, topic:162”][quote=“Black Flame, post:47, topic:162”]Thanks for you answer MC guy, i don’t know if this question is retarded but going to ask it anyways.

Is there any benefits of drinking someone’s blood, or making them (maybe secretly) drink yours?[/quote]

Only in a biding of that person. Otherwise I would say no.[/quote]

Ok… I kinda thought, that maybe it would create some sort of link if they drank your blood, and you’d be able to cast them spells easier? or something alike.[/quote]

It will make a link and it will make it easier to affect them, but this is usually done in love magick. A woman would feed a man menstrual blood or a man would feed a woman his semen. Sexual fluids or blood can also be used in candle spells to create a stronger link to the target.[/quote]

Btw lol, i fucked myself here. I once ate a bit of my gf’s who i’m casting spells to menstrual blood - so… hahaha… I don’t know.

And also, funny how candle where i used semen burned for more than 2 days when similiar candle i didn’t have done that - burned for 2 hours but affected immediately, but also lost the effect after burning.

[quote=“Garcian, post:22, topic:162”]Blood magick is nothing to take lightly… you’re signing a contract for all of eternity… I would avoid using blood magick unless there is no other choice and you NEED something to happen.

I can say that when something absolutely positively needs to be done, working yourself into a berserker type frenzy and cutting a long gash on your chest and performing an act of sorcery will raise thunderstorms and topple buildings to your will… but it really should be an absolute last resort… at least in my humble opinion.

Pain gnosis being one of the most effective and devastatingly powerful types of gnosis, coupled with the sheer significance of sacrificing one’s own life giving fluid puts certain forms of blood magick in the upper ehcelon of powerful sorcery techniques. That scar you have from your ritual is an everlasting signature for the act andcutting deep enough into your chest to actually draw blood and not just make a deep scratch shows your dedication. Honestly cutting a profusely bleeding gash in your chest is a lot harder than it sounds… As far as gaining more power in sorcery, I’d say its the most effective method i’ve found. I plan on having a few neat scars symbolizing the powers I’ve attained.[/quote]
I agree this is something not to be done on a whim I have done it also,
though I only cut myself to provide a offering and have no regrets at all.

[quote=“GypsySoul, post:67, topic:162”][quote=“Garcian, post:22, topic:162”]Blood magick is nothing to take lightly… you’re signing a contract for all of eternity… I would avoid using blood magick unless there is no other choice and you NEED something to happen.

I can say that when something absolutely positively needs to be done, working yourself into a berserker type frenzy and cutting a long gash on your chest and performing an act of sorcery will raise thunderstorms and topple buildings to your will… but it really should be an absolute last resort… at least in my humble opinion.

Pain gnosis being one of the most effective and devastatingly powerful types of gnosis, coupled with the sheer significance of sacrificing one’s own life giving fluid puts certain forms of blood magick in the upper ehcelon of powerful sorcery techniques. That scar you have from your ritual is an everlasting signature for the act andcutting deep enough into your chest to actually draw blood and not just make a deep scratch shows your dedication. Honestly cutting a profusely bleeding gash in your chest is a lot harder than it sounds… As far as gaining more power in sorcery, I’d say its the most effective method i’ve found. I plan on having a few neat scars symbolizing the powers I’ve attained.[/quote]
I agree this is something not to be done on a whim I have done it also,
though I only cut myself to provide a offering and have no regrets at all.[/quote]

Btw this brings to my mind a question: how do you explain your scars to other people who might suspect you are mutilating yourself? and suspect you have mental illnesses. Obviously i personally couldn’t tell to everyone that “it was for magical” purposes or they would suspect the same.

Also how do you make sure, you don’t accidentally kill yourself? how much blood do you use?

Well I don’t slash myself to a point of uncontrolled bleeding for one I use my left arm and recut the scar so it’s bleeding -then take vial or paper and collect I never really had someone ask me “what happened to your arm”? if they ever would politely tell them you had a accident of sorts, you don’t want to draw unwanted attention to yourself to the point of shrinks and the men in the “white coats”

[quote=“RidgeRunner, post:20, topic:162”]For some reason, I’m getting the impression that Azazel likes menstrual blood too. I don’t know if this is personal, or a general thing that he likes. He wanted me to paint his sigil using some of my special paint though.

I make it by mixing menstrual blood, myrrh (I grind it to a powder), opium tincture, red wine, vodka, and poke berry juice. I used a blackthorn to paint his sigil with this blend. This is my personal recipe, no idea why but I got the impression from him that it needed to be shared.[/quote] Thank you for the sharing as it was a bit of info that I was in search of now I can go ahead with what I need to get done

Blood used for magick is very intense and draining in your energy its your essence and power