Blocks?

What could energetically block someone from love energy? All of my friends (even the ugly ones) are shacking up with their very own Romeo’s and Juliets, leaving me to wonder where my piece of the pie is at. Seems to be some mighty elusive dessert. I’ve had small successes recently but honestly that’s not enough. I’ve seen the most amazing shit manifest from my other ritual work. Why is love my one hang up? It’s so irritating. I’ve tried not focusing on it for a while but it’s hard as fuck right now since I’m surrounded by love birds. What do you guys think I should do? Why hasn’t my magick been working?

6 Likes

Do you love yourself?
Do you take time out of your schedule for yourself?
Do you occasionally buy things for yourself?
Can you be open and honest with yourself?

The number one esoteric question is always this:
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

If you can say yes to all the questions and answer the question, you will be better than most partners.

Treat yourself to a 50 dollar visa gift card.
Buy a new one every 2-4 weeks.
Use it for nothing but to make you a dream guy, buying only stuff with it like…
A new pair of snazzy shoes
Clothes
Haircut
Cologne

Take a class, any class that teaches something new or an experience of something, so you have a couple things to talk about … And always be yourself.

11 Likes

Thats it. Not everyone is made the same not everyone gonna have the same life.

Here’s my 2 cents -
As one magician said, everyone is good at some type of magick and suck at others. I also have not had any successes so far in love using magick. The key would to keep trying till you figure out what works for you :wink:

I also dont know why mine does not work. Seek help (which you are doing) and keep trying(which you have to do) till you get it right. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is to my understanding that you have recently experienced a great loss. Perhaps you need to allow yourself more time to grieve. It is very possible you are emotionally unavailable and you are more aware of the relationships around you. For you have a deep hole in your heart, a void to fill from the loss of someone very near and dear to you.

Everyone processes and embraces grief differently. The pace of resolution also varies. It is possible this grief is influencing your magick to fail. Subconsciously emotionally unavailable.

Grief is very sneaky. Just when you think it has been resolved and embraced, it creeps back up quietly undetected. Sometimes all you need is a friend to cuddle and let you talk it out. Doesn’t have to be romantic; doesn’t have to be a human either…

4 Likes

@Fuego1 I’m going to start a boxing class this upcoming week! :slight_smile: @ElectricDragon It’s so frustrating because healing and curse work come easily to me, but love work is almost always unsuccessful or far delayed. Same with wealth magick but to a lesser extent. @HermDemon I haven’t considered that. I might have someone to read my energy to verify that!

4 Likes

Bro this is my love spell. When I was trying to find my soul mate, I decided to just stop picking up women like I’d been doing because I ended up with a certain class of woman when I picked them myself… nuff said there… So I decided to let the right one come to me. I got a piece of paper and wrote down the qualities I wanted her to have, in detail but not too too too specific. I left a bit of wiggle room. So then I visualized being with the kind of woman I wanted. Once I started to feel happy about it, I folded it up and put it away. I completely stopped thinking about finding a woman and focused on my own progress. A few months later a friend of my family introduced me to the girl who would become my wife. I’m not saying that’s everyone’s way to find love but it worked for me. The main thing was focusing on getting my own affairs in order. Freya wants you to be fulfilled bro. Your love is coming :grin:

12 Likes

Have you talked to a Spirit like Hagith directly about this?

5 Likes

Well you’re definitely very cute, smart, funny, and gifted, so the raw material’s all good, just got to figure out what small changes you can make with magick. :+1:

5 Likes

Agreed. Don’t forget, you could control their perception, if you want to be like that, or, heavy glamour and love domination spells. It’s like a predator-prey situation @Aluriel can speak heavily in this area

6 Likes

I’ve been there. As soon as you stop trying it will happen. It’s ironic that way.

2 Likes

I know how you feel. I also been there.

Best thing I can think of find a spirit that is master of love n sex magick and ask whats wrong wid you and help you learn it properly.

It wont.matter if we.r.good at some form of magick or not, we.have the.ultimate.weapon on the planet HUMAN MIND :slight_smile:

It can overcome everything :wink:

2 Likes

Have you ever thought it’s them, not you?

3 Likes

@anon85346918 Never heard of Haggith. @Aiden_Crow and @Lady_Eva thank you both. Altering their perception might be a good idea. Or maybe realigning my self perception as well. It could be that I’ve been shooting for the wrong targets, so to speak. @Kylkyl That’s what all of my friends are saying to me too

2 Likes

just give her a try see may help :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am maybe doing a vanilla comment, but i don’t think you need to change the perception of anyone to have true love!
True love comes when the person accepts who you truly are, doing something to change the way this persons see you , will just get in the way from what you want!

changing peoples perception is nice for jobs or important meetings involving money,or just sex with someone attractive, but doing it with someone as private as your real love, the one you wanna partake your life, i don’t see the interest on it, soon or later you will even see the person is not the one you wanted in the end, and several clashes will be in the menu for breakfast!

Also, don’t underestimate Reiki, i did a “Soul Mate” Reiki, and found my bf just 3 weeks later, you can find a free PDF for that , just google it! ( it is very effective, automatic energy!)

And never forget to question yourself, like Fuego said, who you are, what you want,
respect every single possible partner that come to you, it will say to the universe that you are ready to love and respect the truly one that will be send in your way!

1 Like

Have you tried harnessing the “love bird” energy and using it to draw love to you? That’s the route I would go.

I wouldn’t target or change people’s perceptions , because how boring would that be? And if you feel you need to change yourself to attract a lover you’re looking at the wrong people.

3 Likes

I have had the same issues man. I gotta tell you, when you stop caring things will manifest. The past twenty years my love life has been all over the map. The one thing I have learned is the more you dwell on things the longer you stay in the same situation. When you finally say “fuck it” amazing things happen.

3 Likes

I also have problems in this matter, magically i had unsatisfactory results- casual sex and temporary relationships - nothing im interested in, hopes for something stable was illusory. And to this must add my shyness and introvesion.

2 Likes

I have been summoned and I am here, @FraterMagni I’ll message you

5 Likes

Is there a way your can Bind /Curse loneliness? Also when you do your cleansing - shielding put on the loving Pink light last this give off the hi I am friendly vibe- When your feeling not so push that out again. I learned this during my Hairy leg and armpit days when I meditated in groups and drank homemade yogi tea and painted with my toes… I could smell so bad and dude hot men were swarming. But I was too happy doing cornrows in my armpits to really care. Relax and Love - give it… really just go out and try giving your love energy- not all of it just lil doses…
I have had to work on this again after a huge shut down in myself. I give compliments and smiles and talk to strangers - and funny I help lift the air in a room by doing this. I shave now and were deoderant too

1 Like