Black Magick Training for beginners and adepts

Your welcome just trying to help out all my brother’s and sisters

3 Likes

I see that and feel that and that’s what also is so moving to me about this community that members WANT to guide and share and help others on this journey. It’s just so frankly refreshing! And I love being on this path and then to see the energy of so so many members of this community—I’m so glad to be here and feel welcomed. I was seeking for a long long time — didn’t know what for — until I found it. And then to see a community such as this as a part of it?..words sincerely can’t describe. Feels like coming home. :heart:
Hail Satan. :fire:

2 Likes

Welcome @Luna666. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Will do! Thank you! I read the rules right away but was having trouble navigating the site (it’s ridiculous how long it took me just to know how to comment :joy: I’m challenged when it comes to this stuff!) But yes I will do an intro! Thank you for the tip!

1 Like

This ruffles my Discordian feathers. IO Chaos.

2 Likes

@C.Kendall

Hi sorry hope this is ok you have soul travel linked so I found your Absorbent Water and linked it below.

4 Likes

Great post for beginners on where to get started, this is worth booking.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you! As a new member, I found this searching “how to meditate” and the staring at the corner where the wall meets the ceiling sounds like it will be extremely helpful for the first step. I just can’t seem to get in the right state of mind, I sit in the dark with candles and no distractions for hours and nothing.

1 Like

@Vikson I know in some other posts you mentioned you were struggling to make contact or read the signs. Not sure if lesson 2 or lesson 3 of this post would apply to you or help you out in any way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Thankyou Luna … i will surely consider it
i will let you know about any progress i make :v:

1 Like

thank you, your always generous in sharing ur knowledge, infernal blessing

1 Like

You need to learn to move your eyes, when you meditate :))

I got this kind of result when i wondered why you dont get “any” result.

candles are good

do mantras too, you can use satanic mantras or chakra mantras, even you dont religion, they are universal vibrations just corporated

2 Likes

Ooh, didn’t know this was here.
I don’t see it in the Tutorials Directory, so adding.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/75

1 Like

Thanks a lot I have bookmarked it so it will always guide me.

Can the invocation used for different spirit?

Yes, most entities and energies can be invoked.

1 Like

Thank you eternally for all the hard work you put into this! :sparkles:

Once done with Demons of Magic, will come back to this.

Anyone know the meaning of the chant below that’s said when resurrecting the altar? I’m asking because I’d like to know what I’m chanting before performing it.

"Itz ranchu mantantu vespacha kaltamu,
itz ranta mant kala, mant atzu belt tazu
vaskalla itz rachu mantantu vespacha ".

1 Like

What this mantra means?

1 Like