Biggest thing you've accomplished with a spirit?

Friendly request to please keep this on-topic and not a critique of the things people post, we all have our own lines in the sand we might not cross, or values we hold dear, but this thread is not the place to trot them out in order to silence other magicians.

Cheers. :+1:

6 Likes

Getting my wife through american immigration and her getting a green card months ahead of schedule with no interviews needed. Thanks Belial.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed posts

Can you help me or tell me what you did with Hecate? I need a terrible curse on someone that deserves it more info here:

Thanks, me too :slight_smile: that was about seven years ago and my life changed dramatically since then. My depression no longer has that hold over me. While I do believe that as magicians we do need to learn how to change things on our own, sometimes we need that helping hand. In my case, he led me to develope a ritual to lay all that to rest and begin the shadow work to turn my life around. He also took part in that ritual

7 Likes

I was talking with a friend last night. She doesn’t practice magic and only heard of it from me last night, but I’m looking for something to help her.

This is that ritual I mentioned. while it is focused on my suicidal attempts, functions like a rite of passage, meaning it can be used to address any issue really. It can be adapted with any spirit really (with permission from them).

1 Like

I’ll try to talk her into trying.

Thanks man!

1 Like

It’s a really small thing, but it’s changed my life. For many years in a row I’d get really interested in magick in february, and then by april I’m doing nothing, and I’ll still be the same person. Ever since I’ve started working with spirits they’ve been giving me catalyst after catalyst, my entire perspective on the world has changed and I’ve never kept up my practice for this long before. hope I don’t jinx it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I might have talked about it. It was my first deal with azazel

1 Like

Biggest thing accomplished with spirits?

Brought crowds to a friend’s play. This was an unknown play, performed at an obscure location, in another country across the Atlantic from where I am, and that had little advertising or marketing.

4 Likes

Come on give us the full story!

2 Likes

I guess…staying alive and navigating a situation I’d never thought I could get out of? Probably that.

I’d dabbled in atheism before, and as much as I hate to say it (as it is a very useful tool in deprogramming from dogmas), if people limit themselves to analysing their circumstances, they may well conclude suicide is a good option, if they think there is no hope out of a situation.

2 Likes