Removed posts

@anon18450039 oh mighty wizard, you still haven’t given me a spell to turn me Asian so boys will like me more, like I asked for. I’m starting to think if I just go gay then boys will like me more and give me the attention and the dick I so desperately crave. Can you give me a super duper black magic spell to turn me into a lesbian so boys will like me more? Please? Which demon do I need to summon to make me a homosexual?
Also…

Please don’t confuse San la Muerte with Santa Muerte. They’re not the same.

@Lady_Eva targeted me again. Didn’t see that coming :roll_eyes:

@LadyJade please lay off the identity politics, we don’t do that kind of debate on here, spells about changing someone’s sexual orientation and sharing successes ARE PERMITTED, be they gay or straight, also the forum routinely has posts from people wishing to use magick to change their gender so your comments about being turned into an Asian are ill-advised.

Let’s please keep this civil and about discussing magick, NOT banging on about moral or political agendas at people.

Cheers! :+1:

Identity politics? Oh good lord.
Whatever :roll_eyes:

@LadyJade you keep repeating that as though you hope it will stick, then walk it back in PM.

I have removed a derailment into identity politics and illustrated why. Please stop claiming persecution, these rules apply to everybody - your post in that thread started a derailment into identity politics, which seemed to de taking over the thread, so I removed that section.

Derailments happen, sometimes positive new conversations, sometimes not, but politicising someone’s thread about a result they attained is not going to go anywhere useful.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Why was my original post in this removed as well, regarding my wife’s greedcard and such? Or does that verge too close to political?

1 Like

At least you didn’t just remove my posts this time. :smirk:
Pointing out the obvious, that a large portion of the occult community is horny basement dwelling comic book nerds, is not “identity politics”. :roll_eyes:

No soz, I selected the posts once, browser glitched, lost the selection, did it again a bit quicker and caught yours by mistake - restored now. :+1:

1 Like

I waved my magic wand and summoned Beelzebub to give me some rock hard dick. He turned me into a homosexual so boys will want to fuck me. Now, since I’m gay thanks to a demon, I can get any boy I want. I just tell them I’m a lesbian and they drop their pants. Thank you Beelzebub. :smiling_imp: :heart:

@LadyJade give it a rest please.

You don’t approve of OP? Great, I see shit i disapprove of on here almost hourly.

But stop this now, I am asking you politely. :+1:

So now I’m not allowed to even reply to a topic about an experience I’ve had but others can?

You’re plainly mocking OP, give it a rest.

How can you tell me what experiences I have and have not had with spirits?

I have put LadyJade’s account on a short time-out until tomorrow 5am EST since she seems pretty upset and likely to push this confrontation, and posted back into the original thread about her posts being wrongly removed, first, and then re-posted this.

She was pretty upset with me before over a removed post and then afterwards mentioned some medical issues, so I’m not counting this as a disciplinary thing so much as trying to keep the peace and prevent escalation.

2 Likes

:-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2:

There should be a thumbs down button precisely for stuff like that. Not as far as a flag, but to let people know, hey, stop doing that. People don’t like that, stop it
Might even stop these kind of derailments. If I personally didn’t like what someone was saying, and I had the option to just boo them instead of trying to argue with them why they’re wrong, I think I’d just do that instead of wasting my time writing out a whole reply

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean she posted that, I moved it here and said stahp already, then she RE-posted it back in the other thread… re-posting material that a mod has 1. removed and 2. asked you not to do is pretty much not a good thing, hopefully she’ll cool down a bit.

People can post on this forum about spells to turn someone gay, as a short term fling or a relationship, there was a post asking to be “cursed” to be trans, posts all the time asking for help in changing sex, a post asking HOW to curse people to be trans, not to mention constant shapeshifter discussions about changing species, so a post stating someone made a lesbian sleep with them is also perfectly fine, and permitted.

But, I know she’s had some medical issues and she apologised last time by PM for getting upset, so I’m kinda treating this like the not-uncommon times someone comes on here high as a kite, or possessed, sometimes shit happens. :man_shrugging:

Yeah, that’d probably just be a new front of ideology wars to have to watch over, though… :scream_cat:

I recall we actually did have a guy who wanted to turn Japanese once. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks for saying that @Eibwen_glab.

One thing I really appreciate about BALG overall is how people with sometimes VERY different viewpoints can have discussions and be friends or at least acquaintances at the end of the day.

Some love Angels, some Demons, Djinn, Voodoo, spiritual individualism, or all of the above (and more I didn’t mention) and yet most people on here can respect each other. I dig the people (egregores, spirits, etc) of BALG. :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Absolutely! :smiley:

I just want to cap this off by clarifying where the lines are drawn.

These are all okay:

• I want to make/have made my hot straight friend gay for sex/long-term relationship

• I want to make/have made my hot gay friend straight for sex/long-term relationship

• I want to change/have changed my sex/sexual preference/species

• I want to change/have changed someone else’s sex/sexual preference/species

These are not okay:

• you shouldn’t have turned your straight friend gay because that’s against Allah/Jesus/karma

• you cannot turn your gay friend straight because you’re (insert gendered/political terminology implying moral defects)

• you must’t try to change your sex because it’s (insert gendered/political terminology implying moral defects)

• you cannot change someone else’s species because it’s immoral and will damn you to hell.

Sometimes people ask for feedback, but this was very plainly a thread asking for the most unlikely things someone has accomplished, so not asking for input of that kind.

Passing comments, like the first post LadyJade made up here happen sometimes, they’re fine, no biggie, when it turns into a conversation (especially including identity politics of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity) it’s going to get removed, as I did here, if it’s in-depth chat that’s going somewhere maybe made PM, or in this case, just taken out so the thread can continue. :+1:

It’s about everyone being able to speak about what they did, and the personal rules and values someone else holds dear to their own heart, cannot stop them sharing that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like